Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Automatic dark form

DrguyksDrguyks Posts: 164 Member
My sim has a dark form, but never uses it when feeding or using his abilities. Is there a way to set it up so he'll automatically transform or do I have to do this manually each time?

Update: so I think I may have discovered a glitch/bug. Your sim will only transform if on the lot. Should you step off the lot the Sim will not transform.
Post edited by Drguyks on

Comments

• MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    My vampire transforms in public when drinking blood, so...
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited November 2019
    That's odd. Definitely some sort of bug. My vampires always automatically transformed when feeding, no matter where they were. It annoyed me though and I always delete the dark form now. lol.
    I don't really have a good suggestion, since I haven't seen it myself. But something that frequently seems to fix bugs affecting only one Sim, is to evict them and move them back in. I have no clue why, but it's worth a try.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Maybe try running the repair tool on your game? That seems to fix a lot of weird little issues like that for me. Otherwise, I'm not too sure and you might want to check out EA's bug page: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs and see if it's there? My vampires all change form to feed regardless where they are. :/
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • DrguyksDrguyks Posts: 164 Member
    Uhhh someone in another form told me that top ranked vampires don't always change. I didn't know that.