Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : The Lost Child [Town Win]

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I have read it but got a bit lost as I never read the first game. Your explanation helped a lot though! You should wrote more stuff and I love the gifts you make.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I have read it but got a bit lost as I never read the first game. Your explanation helped a lot though! You should wrote more stuff and I love the gifts you make.

Thank you :) I'm really enjoying this story myself, but I wasn't sure if any one else really understood what was actually happening, so I'm glad the explanation helped somewhat :)
    ~ ~ ~

guwGp99.gif

Tyler could not believe it, his only true friend was now laying lifeless on the road in front of him, and it was all down to Officer Byron. It was time that this man learnt never to mess with the Bolton name.

~ ~ ~
    edited November 2019
    Icey, a One-Shot Town Cop, has been killed.

It is now Day Three.

Night Three begins at 21:00 GMT
    vote:dekay
    Current Vote Count:

Dekay (1) - Kitty

Day ends in 21 Hours. Currently Dekay will be lynched.

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Vote: Alexa
    vote:dekay

Yo. If I get lynched, we're going to lose. Knowing my alignment, my guess is Alexa and Choco are the scums. Unless I'm wrong about you, which I hope I'm not.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Current Vote Count:

Dekay (1) - Kitty
    Alexa (1) - Dekay

Day ends in 21 Hours. Currently Dekay will be lynched.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Not really surprised :joy:

GL!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    There's no hammer, yeah

I'm still convinced it could be Alexa.

I have to reread again, but I'm starting to become wary of DeKay right now. She seems more passive than usual? Or maybe it's because Choco's and Kitty's comments dominated the discussion

That's why I'm starting to think it's Choco and Dekay. They seem to be avoiding each other.

That's because he's busy replying to you. He made a whole post replying to me and calling out on my bad EMMM. I mean, I can see that he isn't talking much to me, but like I said, he's too busy defending himself, I guess. :D

Also, I could say the same to you and Alexa (I know it's not possible that you both are scums since we already caught one) but you both seem to avoid each other too. I'm pretty sure even Alexa didn't acknowledge you so much cuz you didn't target her. Using that logic, that means that me and Choco are not a team, no? 🙄

And, I also don't like this post from Alexa. Why does she sound so confident that Choco is scum? Cuz maybe she already knew and is just bussing him here? She's a pretty new player after all. It's weird to see this kinda confidence.
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Vote: Kelvin
    I think that he struggled to explain that he is a townie, he talked too much in my opinion.
    As a Mafia, like he is, I would try everything to convince the others, this is exactly the reason he talked so much....

I think Choco and Alexa are probably doing this cuz they know I'm gonna be the main target on D3 if I didn't get kill. And Alexa didn't vote me straightaway on D2 after the Icey vote cuz it will make her look too suspicious with a retaliation vote which she did mention. I just find that fishy.

But that's just me and my thoughts. I don't know how else to convince you but I tried. 🙆‍♀️
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I don't believe Alexa to be scum at all, nothing about her screams scum to me. You can talk about how we also have been avoiding each other but the reason is we just see each other as town. Where as you gave the "err, idk about Choco idk how they play they always sus, idk 50/50" which is what scum pretty much do a lot for their partner. It's safer than saying they are scum or they aren't.

Alexa voted Choco, she didn't have to. If she were his partner and did that it is very silly because she and he could have added votes onto you and win.

Your attitude this game has been different, not just because of your excuse that it was late and you wasn't being your usual scum hunting self but you have had this jokey vibe about you and have been questioning stuff a lot. The scum hunter Dekay I know, knows who is bad but this game I get this "oops my bad" vibe from you. The questioning about Choco was a big read flag for me. For me it is clear you both chose Alexa as your target because she was easy and you tried to go with that but it didn't work out.

My vote will stay on you because I truly believe it is you, no matter how much you try to persuade me by picking at what Alexa said it won't change my mind.
    If Alexa is the scum then she deserves an award because I definitely ain't seeing it. 😂
    I don't believe Alexa to be scum at all, nothing about her screams scum to me. You can talk about how we also have been avoiding each other but the reason is we just see each other as town. Where as you gave the "err, idk about Choco idk how they play they always sus, idk 50/50" which is what scum pretty much do a lot for their partner. It's safer than saying they are scum or they aren't.

Alexa voted Choco, she didn't have to. If she were his partner and did that it is very silly because she and he could have added votes onto you and win.

Your attitude this game has been different, not just because of your excuse that it was late and you wasn't being your usual scum hunting self but you have had this jokey vibe about you and have been questioning stuff a lot. The scum hunter Dekay I know, knows who is bad but this game I get this "oops my bad" vibe from you. The questioning about Choco was a big read flag for me. For me it is clear you both chose Alexa as your target because she was easy and you tried to go with that but it didn't work out.

My vote will stay on you because I truly believe it is you, no matter how much you try to persuade me by picking at what Alexa said it won't change my mind.

Ah, maybe I haven't played mafia for so long so I'm a bit rusty and less confident than I usual am. I was just more confident that Alexa is bad than Choco, and we still don't know her alignment so I could still be correct. And there's nothing wrong with that.

I wasn't even on point in the last game which felt like weeks ago. I didn't catch the mafia, not happy about that. :D

But if I can't change your mind, then so be it. I'm not gonna waste my energy.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I also don't know why you think I was questioning about Choco being bad. I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I thought either you and him were a team or Alexa and Choco were a team... Feels like you are just so focused on me and just ignore everything else.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'm gonna go ahead and end day in just a bit seeing as no one has posted in a while and there's only a few of you left
    ~ ~ ~

B5cusEa.gif

It was finally the moment Tyler had been waiting for for years - the moment he could finally get revenge on Clancy Smith, Tyler's biggest tormenter throughout his youth.

Clancy ran up to hide in his attic, but it was no use, Tyler had broken in and was now all alone ready to brutally murder Cla--

But then, when all hope was lost, Molly, Clancy's daughter, came to his rescue and stabbed Tyler in the back.

It seems as if everything could now go back to normal in Syndicate... but what really is normal in this village?

~ ~ ~
    Dekay, the final Mafia Goon, has been lynched.

Congratulations Kitty and Alexa - you have won.
    I just ignored Dekay in the end because I didn't want to keep going on when I knew I wouldn't change my mind. :D

Good job town!
    As if the toddler killed him lmao
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I enjoyed playing with DeKay, you're one of the best scum buddies I've ever played with. :+1: It's such a shame that things didn't turn out well for us because of "gut-feelings" oh well.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    I enjoyed playing with DeKay, you're one of the best scum buddies I've ever played with. :+1: It's such a shame that things didn't turn out well for us because of "gut-feelings" oh well.

OK, lol. If you have a problem with me then go ahead and say it.
    I hope everyone had fun this game, and hopefully it'll help start bringing Mafia Games back to the Sims Forums.

I really enjoyed making this gifs, but I'm mainly glad I can finally remove all the mods that I had to use to make them which've been clogging up my game :sweat_smile:
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Yes! Not the first to be killed this time! :D

I really enjoyed this game!
    And I really liked the little films you´ve made @the_greenplumbob! Thank you for your work!!!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I hope everyone had fun this game, and hopefully it'll help start bringing Mafia Games back to the Sims Forums.

I really enjoyed making this gifs, but I'm mainly glad I can finally remove all the mods that I had to use to make them which've been clogging up my game :sweat_smile:

Goodbye extreme violence :D

And Kitty is the MVP of this game. Her back must hurt from carrying the whole thing :joy:

Good game, everyone
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    And I really liked the little films you´ve made @the_greenplumbob! Thank you for your work!!!

Thank you :)
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Goodbye extreme violence :D

Hmm you know what, that mod can stay ;)