Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Architects?

I think it could be great if we have them back, like it worked in The Sims 3: architects who can be hired and, with a budget, they should have to renovate the Sims' houses in the worlds.
Would you like it back? Do you have more ideas for that?

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Sounds interesting! Perhaps the career can be branched out too, perhaps towards mayor/city planner?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    I really thought Architects would come back with the Uni pack but then they wanted a career to link to all the ridiculous amount of robotics game play they put in the pack so they chose engineers.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Perhaps they will come in a building pack. Lots of people have said they would like a pack dedicated to more build/buy options, an architect career would certainly fit within that and they have added careers to stuff packs before.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    That's the career I want the most! Been asking for it for quite some time.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    i'd love to have this career.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Yes, I really, really want this career to return! I loved it so much!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'd like architect back. Basically anything that is a "normal" job instead of all the social media and fame hungry jobs. :) I use those too but much less than I use the ordinary jobs. I'm using Neia's Architect career mod at the moment. I will drop the Education mod once I get DU, and while I love having the mods, it's great when the careers make it into the official game.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I want everything that was in Sims 3 to be in Sims 4. But, don't want the freezing up though.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Agreed @SERVERFRA! I loved TS3 until a horse clopped by and I had to reinstall packs IN ORDER for the 100x time. I also want everything from TS3; Including that fun architect!

Side note: No matter what; the horse clomp crashed my game in perpetuity. I never forgave the game for losing my legacy and never even got to enjoy the later TS3 packs. Only finally decided to give into TS4 about two years ago 🤣🤣🤣
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    You're smart for waiting until 2017. I made the mistake of starting Sims 4 back in 2014, I should have waited until 2018 when it finally got good.
    I made the mistake of getting rid of my Sims 3.
    Early this year I bought the Sims 3 Starter Pack because I missed the Color Wheel & Custom Textures that Sims 4 doesn't have.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    LMcGE wrote: »
    Perhaps they will come in a building pack. Lots of people have said they would like a pack dedicated to more build/buy options, an architect career would certainly fit within that and they have added careers to stuff packs before.

House building as a career was on a survey. I had hoped for that, interior designer, and stylist to come back. I haven't had the chance to try the stylist career they put in, but I hope it is like S3 or better. Not really a builder, although I always change houses my Sims live in, but house building and interior decorator would be awesome and would present the perfect pack to add stuff for builders.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    This made my game glitch out in TS3. Editing the lots never seemed to work right so I’m skeptical. If they can implement it properly I think it would be nice.