Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : The Lost Child [Town Win]

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    If you weren't scum, the 2 scums could have easily added 2 votes onto you and we'd be done with the game, that to me says a lot.

Oh no, there's no hammer in this game. Jumping their votes on me early on wouldn't end this game.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    There's no hammer, yeah

I'm still convinced it could be Alexa.

I have to reread again, but I'm starting to become wary of DeKay right now. She seems more passive than usual? Or maybe it's because Choco's and Kitty's comments dominated the discussion
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    If you weren't scum, the 2 scums could have easily added 2 votes onto you and we'd be done with the game, that to me says a lot.

Oh no, there's no hammer in this game. Jumping their votes on me early on wouldn't end this game.

I didn't know there wasn't a hammer.

I don't want to be the one that gets you lynched if you really are town, I'd rather see what Ice thinks since he is the only confirmed and trustworthy.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    There's no hammer, yeah

I have to reread again, but I'm starting to become wary of DeKay right now. She seems more passive than usual? Or maybe it's because Choco's and Kitty's comments dominated the discussion

That's why I'm starting to think it's Choco and Dekay. They seem to be avoiding each other.
    I skimmed the previous page, and DeKay's responses seem more indifferent and reactionary. As town she usually scumhunts more actively.

I'll regret this if I'm wrong, but you gotta take risks

Vote: DeKay
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    I don´t have to defend me and here´s your quote you´ve requested.
    But I don´t want to analize what you´ve written, because it is just too much text without saying anything. It´s just blahblah!
    And this leads to my suspicion, because you´re very good with your words and you are flooding us with them just to distract from yourself.

You are not doing anything helpful to town other than dismissing other people's analysis on you as "distraction away from themselves". Maybe you should really put an effort into analysing rather than jumping to conclusions so quickly? Also it's disrespectful to call someone's posts as "blahblah", at least I tried to piece tiny pieces of clues together before drawing a conclusion from it.

I've told you to break things down into small fragments, that way it'd be easier to scrutinise them. If you don't then you're essentially telling us how unwilling you are to scum hunt which in turn makes me more suspicious of you.
    I guess I just like being obsessed with things, you know how I play. You've played many games with me to know I stick to one person, if you were town you wouldn't be getting so defensive about it because if I were to be wrong surely you'd laugh it off and say I'm being dumb but that's not reaction I'm getting is it? So if you wanna argue about it I can argue about this all day long. I think you're scum, if I'm wrong then that's fine it's not like everyone else is saying it's you and are voting you. I don't see that, do you? Makes me wonder why...

If you're really town then convince me because nothing you're saying is convincing me, all I'm seeing is you being defensive.

While I do think instinct plays a major part in mafia games in general one really shouldn't rely on it so much where town is this close to losing, when I believe reasoning and deduction should be given priority rather than the sixth sense and that's why I'm being more defensive here than normal: you need more reasoning than that. And that's one funny way how you expected me to react. If someone were to laugh your initial accusation off as a joke or call you dumb wouldn't you find them more suspicious and "defensive"?

Anyway, I'm tired of defending myself now, I need a break.
    ._.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    There's no hammer, yeah

That's why I'm starting to think it's Choco and Dekay. They seem to be avoiding each other.

Yeah, I can see a Choco-DeKay team with that reasoning

I don't think DeKay would vote Alexa today if they were buddies since people are already wary of her

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Current Vote Count:

Choco (1) - Kitty
    Alexa (1) - Dekay
    Dekay (1) - Icey

Day Two ends in 4 Hours and 45 Minutes. Currently, Choco shall be lynched.
    Ahm, @the_greenplumbob , I haven´t voted yet!
    I´m still undecided if I vote for Dekay or Kelvin!

I know :) the vote count says you have a vote on you from Dekay, not the other way around :)
    I don´t have to defend me and here´s your quote you´ve requested.
    But I don´t want to analize what you´ve written, because it is just too much text without saying anything. It´s just blahblah!
    And this leads to my suspicion, because you´re very good with your words and you are flooding us with them just to distract from yourself.

You are not doing anything helpful to town other than dismissing other people's analysis on you as "distraction away from themselves". Maybe you should really put an effort into analysing rather than jumping to conclusions so quickly? Also it's disrespectful to call someone's posts as "blahblah", at least I tried to piece tiny pieces of clues together before drawing a conclusion from it.

I've told you to break things down into small fragments, that way it'd be easier to scrutinise them. If you don't then you're essentially telling us how unwilling you are to scum hunt which in turn makes me more suspicious of you.
    I guess I just like being obsessed with things, you know how I play. You've played many games with me to know I stick to one person, if you were town you wouldn't be getting so defensive about it because if I were to be wrong surely you'd laugh it off and say I'm being dumb but that's not reaction I'm getting is it? So if you wanna argue about it I can argue about this all day long. I think you're scum, if I'm wrong then that's fine it's not like everyone else is saying it's you and are voting you. I don't see that, do you? Makes me wonder why...

If you're really town then convince me because nothing you're saying is convincing me, all I'm seeing is you being defensive.

While I do think instinct plays a major part in mafia games in general one really shouldn't rely on it so much where town is this close to losing, when I believe reasoning and deduction should be given priority rather than the sixth sense and that's why I'm being more defensive here than normal: you need more reasoning than that. And that's one funny way how you expected me to react. If someone were to laugh your initial accusation off as a joke or call you dumb wouldn't you find them more suspicious and "defensive"?

Anyway, I'm tired of defending myself now, I need a break.

I personally think the more aggressively defensive you are tends to be because you are guilty of something but that's just me. Let's just leave it at that because I can tell you're getting frustrated and I don't want to upset you. I know I can be harsh in mafia games but it's because I need to find the scum, just like in an actual interrogation you need to push people a bit. You can't let the bad guy walk all over you.
    Ice, do you think I should take my vote off Choco or leave it?
    I personally think the more aggressively defensive you are tends to be because you are guilty of something but that's just me. Let's just leave it at that because I can tell you're getting frustrated and I don't want to upset you. I know I can be harsh in mafia games but it's because I need to find the scum, just like in an actual interrogation you need to push people a bit. You can't let the bad guy walk all over you.

You don't need to apologise to me at all, I completely understand. I've was working on the other mafia game I'm hosting on UM this weekend as I typed all those stuff so I let my temper and irritation got the best of me. Sorry about all the nuisance caused. I meant no ill will.
    ._.
    Ice, do you think I should take my vote off Choco or leave it?

I don't remember if Choco gets like this when he's town or Mafia. I'm more lukewarm on him. Right now I'm inclined toward DeKay, but of course that's just me

Right now I've been analyzing people's tones rather than content since, well, day 1 was devoid of it.

You don't need to apologise to me at all, I completely understand. I've was working on the other mafia game I'm hosting on UM this weekend as I typed all those stuff so I let my temper and irritation got the best of me. Sorry about all the nuisance caused. I meant no ill will.

Wait, why are you apologising? :D I can completely understand you getting irritated with me. I'm annoying in these games, I admit it.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Vote: Kelvin
    I think that he struggled to explain that he is a townie, he talked too much in my opinion.
    As a Mafia, like he is, I would try everything to convince the others, this is exactly the reason he talked so much....
    I think that he struggled to explain that he is a townie, he talked too much in my opinion.
    As a Mafia, like he is, I would try everything to convince the others, this is exactly the reason he talked so much....

I'm going to accept your vote for now, and I realise how pedantic this sounds but in the future can you bold your vote please :)

It's just so when I'm counting votes it stands out to me, if you don't bold it there's a good chance I might miss it. Thank you :)
    Current Vote Count:

Choco (2) - Kitty, Alexa
    Alexa (1) - Dekay
    Dekay (1) - Icey

Day Two ends in 2 Hours. Currently, Choco shall be lynched.

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Sorry! I'm at the phone right now and I have too big fingers! 😊
    But the next time I vote I'll bold it!

Alexa, are you scum with Dekay? I'm feeling really nervous now. DeKay voted you though and I don't think she does that as scum unless she really has to.
    Nah, I looked through. Choco and Dekay have been pushing towards Alexa being scum. There is no way she is.

The more I read, the more Dekay and Choco looked linked.
    Hmm...I'd say Choco is a good backup choice, but I'll still go for DeKay.

If DeKay is town, the game would end anyway. If she's scum, we can go ahead and lynch Choco tomorrow. But I suppose the other way works too

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Nah, I looked through. Choco and Dekay have been pushing towards Alexa being scum. There is no way she is.

If Choco and I were scum together, why would we target the same person? That would make it so obvious. I'm just voting for a person who I am more confident is scum. I don't know about him. I thought he voted for Alexa earlier on but I reread and apparently not. XD
    He hasn't even voted at all. Is he usually like this?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

If Choco and I were scum together, why would we target the same person? That would make it so obvious. I'm just voting for a person who I am more confident is scum. I don't know about him. I thought he voted for Alexa earlier on but I reread and apparently not. XD
    He hasn't even voted at all. Is he usually like this?

I don't know, why don't you tell me that? What is your reason for you both targeting Alexa? If you were with Alexa you surely wouldn't target her and Choco probably would but not as hard as he has been so it only makes sense for you and him to be partnered.

Ask him in your chat about how he plays. 😂
    I keep thinking about taking my vote off Choco but then I feel like he has got fed up of trying to defend himself and disappeared. He usually fights more as town.