Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    I haven't seen a post from hkm here, but he did post a video on YouTube so he's around. He's been missing for a while. I suspect he'll return eventually. By the way, he is @CravenLestat
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,118 Member
    Hey friends. :) I've been hard at work posing sims and taking pics for my upcoming Christmas story. :mrgreen: I'm still super excited and anxious to share it with y'all!

It's been so nice to see this thread moving again. :blush: I always get a little sad when it slows down...
    Many thanks to @Nikkei_Simmer and @afai1261 as well as the wonderful regular posters (you know who you are :kissing_heart: ) for helping to keep it moving and more active this past week. <3 Luv you guys!
    Nikkei - Thank you for the recent comments you made to my posts. :) It has been pure joy writing this story and also while taking pictures for it, no matter how stubborn the sims and poses can be sometimes. :p I'll have to check out your fanfiction one of these days. :blush:

So as I was looking for more poses for my story I happened upon these poses (and thought they would be cute for doing a pose of my Mane 6 My Little Pony sims) but as you can see on the creator's page there is no link to download. :confused: Odd.......
    I know it's possible that they didn't wish to share the pose with everyone (just wanted to show it off), but...if any of you happened to have found a download think for these said poses, please do share with me. :blush: Many thanks!

As always I've been enjoying reading your posts in my downtime and L&A's have been handed out. <3

Happy Simming my friends! :grin:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    I haven't seen a post from hkm here, but he did post a video on YouTube so he's around. He's been missing for a while. I suspect he'll return eventually. By the way, he is @CravenLestat

@Karritz , He just took the video down, I wish he'd let us know how he's doing, several of us are wondering where he's been and if he's okay.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,118 Member
    @Charlottesmom

Hey B! :kissing_heart:

But yeah, ditto to what you said. :(
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom

Hey B! :kissing_heart:

But yeah, ditto to what you said. :(

@emorrill , Hey Em!! I'll get my phone in a sec... :wink: . Craven had the video up for less than two hours, I was so happy to see that he posted one but didn't even get to watch it.... :frowning:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Charlottesmom

* Waves* Yeah hes been away for some time now.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Karritz wrote: »

@Karritz , He just took the video down, I wish he'd let us know how he's doing, several of us are wondering where he's been and if he's okay.

Thats why I posted. I've chatted with him in the forums for years a nd he does this vanishing thing and then returns months later. He did tell us he'd be too busy for the forums for a while.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I'm glad to see the thread moving again as well.
    My anxiety has been bothering me and I've been having panic attacks
    so I been kind of quiet, currently downloading some new clothing for Chelsea and Darren.XD
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    I've been busy the past few days, so I haven't had a chance to play at the moment
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    70148553_416160002641591_5335646942791729152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQkSlRCXyCw-VMNF09DF2wB6S9ELugM9fdVCuHsLhoUu9dRkM-igC2vqYoHGXkSOvcW6KXj692CC_46A_0bxbeNO&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=88977f120b45c171de51e9b661e899e4&oe=5E41375D
    After a strange thunderstorm; the next morning everyone woke up to a blanket of white.

77101314_416159985974926_1859600846371684352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQlPZJmyjlvmP8MxP_H6__R-dqqIFTBibZkjCEeO3Rwu2g-ZsgGwxZERR4YUy7_I57GwThFmZgrrec__HaASb603&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e7da1aa949923dd3b8f08dba8f1db7bb&oe=5E464963
    Rain, snow and whatever else, it didn't stop emergencies from happening.

69616854_416159992641592_5089998891047190528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQmneWga1-UQ4mnaaos3qZWX5utNqV9sCF98mtnlQrsvCWtujhPOy0V_wJfTSQ0adrQi893MTnKaQNyVIa7vdGKy&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=18dd3993d1958f97865e825dfe5e17be&oe=5E4BDB10
    Small fire at the hospital.Darren was on it.

73495264_416160099308248_4908078412989464576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQllyjCVHijBrEYiPZNAnv5e9RTzx5m4-QYtTFHtCnDE6GovCp49bhEx9ojYo05PcuC9DmehzvKhj-2HAZss5to-&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3fcb09b212a598ea08dfcf1a57d60eec&oe=5E61823B
    And strange smells, and headaches were reported at a local consignment shop.

74487505_416160162641575_2838308530308513792_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQlmF-oxTDifOVk1kPtVrl8zLrvGUgOJ2L3YAfWcKfF5nJJEUTeXMUKC0nApGULlCssaGIySXIa_vek-2xortR7o&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=eee926f84908d6e975661ea2f1c5666c&oe=5E5973E2
    "You just got home Darren, you don't need to fix that now." "No big deal, Chelsea.Will just take a second."

74291007_416160235974901_3359087587124838400_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlFnKm5oe2sna9HlNPAnzDEhKuPNuh1mMJ4B3BzjvNm34fa7zipkB6LTDBnYh0mEDZVE8gPXl_5azy-mavpnv-s&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=808fce7f5b9804e6abecad6f6990f01f&oe=5E618BF6
    "Hi Daddy!" "Hi princess.Did you need something?" "Just wanna sit with you for a bit." Becky snuggled in to her dad's arms.

75315310_416160309308227_7535110432491569152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQnO_AQ2kyGr7jjpSk9O8yhS5ZBj7s6mm7B8yltrxuuq7RWI-nsmd_lTVplsXj79HJ6ZCSmnPtFw_NBfQjb2l4-0&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=cc14bc37c17c8e40c9f83e68f8bfc186&oe=5E4AACD2
    Mom and daughter baking cupcakes together for Becky's slumber party.
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    @GraceyManor Which town is that? It looks amazing.

Ql9HLa5.jpg
    YzYJoWX.jpg
    As Alex and Lindsey have a water-balloon fight, Alex decides to visit his friend and Commanding Officer at the Graveyard.
    c0I9v1x.jpg
    Ryan comes home from his trial, Soldier D has been found not guilty and they're currently discussing appealing the inquest decision.
    6Rtyxoc.jpg
    Ryan and Lauri spend some time together.
    iuHGpW3.jpg
    MYtMoM1.jpg
    Lauri was recently offered 7000 simoleans to take the blame for an idea that went wrong which was initially suggested by her boss, she refused but it appears that someone else did. Now her company is suing her boss for lying to them and Ryan will be on the team taking the case, Lauri told him the story, and Ryan explained that she'll probably have to testify.
    ZXQ95cF.jpg
    Just some friendly sparing between Alex and Lauri. Alex won.
    @jonny522
    Its called Arcadia.Its a Canadian based world.Best world I found to play in because it has a small country/New England feel to it.
    edited November 2019
    Played on the Rivers Save after two months. No notable events apart from a number of birthdays. I'm aiming to get at least one of my teens on the Honor Roll and get Arthur to learn to drive (To clear out Jasmine's wish slots)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Ed went off to his first day of work....and left the dirty dishes lying about....he'll leave those there for later.
    INbc8Y8.jpg
    8 Hours later, he decided it would be a great idea to check out the Summer Festival down at the park.
    mzo1rL6.jpg
    This just in, wild horse stampeding through the town park injures 4 and kills 1, now sports.
    CVAiARn.jpg
    Ed might as well learn how to skate since he's here.
    wZN0Ghq.jpg
    Connor Frio: "I don't know how I feel about holding hands with another dude."
    Ed: "For the last time, it's not gay if you're on rollerskates!"
    JPstZKA.jpg
    Later that day, Ed went to go pump his guns when he sees this fine specimen making such alluring faces at him.
    0oquFPz.jpg
    That's when Ed introduced himself to Tori Kimura, what a wonderful eventful moment.
    W13N4Eh.jpg
    Ed: "Hi, I'm Ed. And I'm a soldier....Well, I clean bathrooms at the military base. But I'm sure one day I'll get out on that battlefield."
    AqCkSwQ.jpg
    Tori: "What a coincidence, I'm hoping to get into politics. Hopefully one day I'll be the one to send you off to your eventual death!"
    5IqYwq0.jpg
    And just like that, it was love at first sight.
    up9RZYn.jpg
    See, I personally like Tori because she reminds me of me when I try and flirt.
    1SPKiYA.jpg
    Itgo0PK.jpg
    Like looking in a mirror.
    JSzmavI.jpg
    Ed: "Where have you been all my life?"
    Tori: "Umm....in Sunset Valley. If you didn't just move in a day ago we'd have known each other longer."
    Ed: "Shhhh shh shh, you'll ruin the moment."
    IzDOwiZ.jpg
    So Ed invited Tori over to his place so he can make her his patented Mac and Cheese, it burns the roof of your mouth AND potentially your house as well!
    xVCWqch.jpg
    Oh, she's already passed out in his bed.
    Y0WkkAj.jpg
    Ed: "I should work harder on my sexy face."
    475gGnu.jpg
    Just as Ed was about to confess his attraction to Tori, he got abducted by aliens.
    wTFKv5a.jpg
    Ed: "I better not be pregnant, and if I am you better come back to help me raise this baby!"
    8P7ikMm.jpg
    Tori rested up while Ed was off getting probed and promptly left the place just as he got back. In the end the Alien probably saved the day considering they had just met, at least wait another day before telling her that you love her, bro.
    KibtgLU.jpg
    Also, Ed has the money to buy a car.....Well he HAD the money. Now he's broke again.
    g5D3Hq1.jpg
    After work he and Tori went down to the Summer Fest and had a water balloon fight.
    YZVe3zA.jpg
    Oh Ed, keep on antagonizing her, see where that leads you.
    W1WIv10.jpg
    Here comes the pitch.
    3tVhDHm.jpg
    Ed: "You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!"
    g1waiuA.jpg
    Impact.
    7qudP1h.jpg
    Ed: "I'm not crying....Shut up."
    9qw5a2e.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Since I haven’t got my computer back, my fiction (not fanfiction) muse decided to start bugging me. Yeah, it’s annoying when it does that. Of all the inconvenient times.
    Day One:

I’m looking outside. Surprisingly the street seems rather empty for 7:30AM. There isn’t a soul moving anywhere in the neighbourhood, no-one can be seen in the windows of the houses closest to mine and deep-down I feel a sense of foreboding. I open a window and I’m met with the sound of morning songbirds.

“Katherine...” I call out, “have you seen our neighbour this morning.” Usually our elderly neighbour’s routine every morning is to sit down at the outdoor table on his porch to leisurely read the morning paper and have his morning cup of coffee before he walks Brutus, his Rottweiler.

My wife walks in; twirling her hair with a finger, the look in her eyes mirroring the worry in my own. “No, Tatsu, I haven’t seen him at all this morning. I wonder if something is wrong. Do you think we should go over and check?”

“Naw,”I try to brush the unease away. If I go over and nothing is wrong, then I’ll look like an idiot. I like my privacy and operate on the assumption that other people don’t like to be imposed on either.

But my gut tells me there’s something wrong; very wrong and it won’t be letting me off the hook that easy. Let emergency services figure out if the call is legitimate or not.

I pick up the phone and dial 911 and that sets my internal alarms screamjng. Usually by the second ring I’m hearing a voice on the other end asking me if I want fire, police, or anbulance. Nothing no pickup; just an incessant ringing. And holding the receiver I look at Katherine; alarm written all over my face.

Katherine’s worry grows exponentially as I tell her simply,”911 is down.” I look at her and a silent exchange passes between us. “I’m going over to check on him.”

“Be careful, honey!”

I grab my summer-weight jacket from the hallway closet and open the door. The June morning is still cool, but I can feel the mercury rising as I step out of the shade into the sunlight. A chill runs down my spine, cars are everywhere in the neighbourhood, parked in their driveways, or stopped haphazardly as if the drivers had disappeared right from their very driving positions. Something wasn’t right at all.

Mary, Joe’s wife was the one that picked up the early morning paper from where Chuck usually threw it. I’d always told Chuck to at least hit the porch with his throws, but he still hadn’t managed to get the technique down. The paper was where I thought it would be and something else caught my eye. Mary’s shoes and attire that she had apparently been wearing were on the porch floor empty.

Another chill ran down my back. Where was Mary? I tried the doorknob and to my surprise it opened. “Joe!!! Mary?!!! It’s your neighbour, Tatsu!” My voice echoed through the house and my heart nearly jumped into my throat as Brutus trotted around the corner.

Luckily, for me, Brutus and I get along mainly because I never fail to have some dog treats for him. And here I am intruding on his personal domain. Dogs have this sense about them. They know when something is wrong and they know when somebody is trying to help them.

“Hey, Brutus, have you seen yiur owners?” And the look in Brutus’ eyes told me all I needed to know. But I needed to make sure. “Brutus, show me your house.” And Brutus and I made our way through checking each and every single room coming to the sobering conclusion that Mary and Joe had disappeared.

“I can’t leave you here, Brutus. C’mon, boy.” Heartbreakingly he looked at me as if he understood and tail between his legs, a long-suffering expression on his face, he followed me back to my house. .

On the way back, I hoped against hope that I would see signs of another human being...but those hopes were dashed as none of our neighbours ever appeared.

It came off a question on Quora which jogged my muse. I’ve got more ideas. I may rewrite it into third person for POV rather than to keep it in first person. But if it goes well, it could be my own little personal writing challenge, publish my first novel. ah more things to divert my mind away from Sims game play :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @GraceyManor

Nice of Darren to fix that dishwasher right after work.

@Nikkei_Simmer

Hope you get that replacement fan soon.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Thanks for explaining the story. I don't know how I missed the movie, except I quit watching tv for a long time.
    Cute pics of Darren and Chelsea and Becky.
    lol at the guy in the towel outside the hospital. He really must be cold.

@meerkattime April and Jon make a cute couple!
    I thought he had a cute expression watching her eat her pizza.
    That pattern looks great on the bedspread!
    lol at her doing a sing-o-gram to her own boyfriend.

@DeafSimmer Beautiful weddings. I hope all their dreams come true.

@Nikkei_Simmer I'm glad your health is better to be able to work again. Good luck with the job hunt. I'm still not working full time, but, have two part time jobs to make ends meet. It keeps me busy driving and doing paperwork!
    I get some play time on the weekends not as much during the week. The Ballan family was supposed to be a temporary story to check out the lighting mod in Midnight Hollow...3 years later they are my favorites. I appreciate your comments on the story and Adam and Victor's relationship.
    I like how you added the magical in from the changes that occurred after the nuclear storm. Impressive scenes!
    Sounds like the beginning of a Twilight Zone episode. I can hear Rod Serling doing the voice over. "Have you ever had one of those mornings...? Tatsu is about to experience..."
    I want to know how it ends!

@jonny522 Glad to see the surgery was successful!
    Love the picture of the ghosts freaking at each other.
    Sounds like he has another sad case!
    Glad things worked out with a not guilty verdict.

@afai1261 Lovely horses and glad to see you couldn't do a top hat and a mustache! :lol: on Mayor Whiskers. He is adorable without them.
    Great photos of Prosper learning to ride and jump.
    I approve of his morning attire! :love:
    Wow...he is riding bareback already! Congrats!
    Love the pics of him loving the Mayor!

@DoodlyDoofus Welcome, and Ed certainly had a fun first day! Bummer he feared the welcoming committee. Good he got a job though.
    Lol at burned supper. The firefighter was a trifle late. Good thing he had the extinguisher handy.
    Glad he is having fun meeting his fellow SV citizens. He and Tori look like a match made in simland.
    oh no...abducted! He's back! Is he gaining weight or is that muscles from the exercise?

@Silverofdreams30 Great pics of the uni sims. Nicole and Mahmoud seem to be having quite an argument.

@emorrill Can't help you with the poses. Sorry. It is nice to know you are working hard on the story! Still not ready to share it? :lol::tongue:

@Charlottesmom Hello. I'd say you have been missing longer than him. :tongue:
    Yes, a lot of us would love to know if he is ok. :cry:

@Sleepstar Nice you got some play time in. :smiley:
    edited November 2019
    @bekkasan

Thanks, I have had fun with that uni save and I usually do not send my sims to
    uni. I also found the original Stephen now finally so he wil lbe added to the bin.
    I kind of migrated over to another side of the forums: the gift gathering.
    Participating in a holiday gift exchange.I can't share what I'm building for my mystery buddy may or may not be in the thread.
    But that's why I been quiet.XD
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Adam talks to Victor about the dragon egg he found. He also tells him Alice is getting restless and wants her Mom. Victor assures him they are almost ready to travel. Victor tells him dragon eggs can hibernate for long periods of time and once they have contact with another living being they can come out of hibernation and quickly hatch. Victor recommends he talk to the dragon and carry it around with him so that it gets familiar with his voice and actions. It should hatch within a few days. He reminds him it will be hungry so have some food ready to feed it, lest it take his fingers for food.
    48985521632_28caa3b6a8_b.jpg

Another full moon arrives and Adam and Marshall go on a pack hunt to gather resources to sell at the consignment shop to keep their coffers full. They hunt most of the night and transform to human when they arrive home in time to eat breakfast with the family. (I changed the chairs to see if that made any difference to seating at the table. Nope! No one will sit at those middle chairs! Table is going next. Sigh)
    49000573972_378338e3d4_b.jpg
    49000368911_60d96f7ccd_b.jpg

Adam, Marshall and Dedric continue to work on the tunnels. They shore the walls and repair the cracks and weak spots. They build a new staircase that will be safer than the ladder. Nickolas and Bran came by to help out a few times so the work is almost complete. He took pictures of the clean room that they will use for the lair so Alice could order some furnishings.
    He feels movement in the carrier bag he is using to transport the dragon egg. Adam places it on the floor in front of the fireplace. It rocks and shakes and twirls around and eventually a crack opens up. A tiny little black dragon pokes its beak out and soon the rest of it follows. It shakes his wings out and flies to Adam's arm and settles down making strange noises. Adam feels sure he just told him his name was Tymenth. He welcomes him to the world and remembers to get the meat out of the carrier bag and feeds the little hungry dragon.
    48999827788_6be89535e8_b.jpg
    48999827668_55409951bb_b.jpg
    48999827618_70ccd4bd90_b.jpg

Adam had just finished feeding the dragon when the fire alarm went off. He hurries upstairs to the source of the fire and immediately tries to put it out. The fire is growing rather than diminishing. He is worried that the extinguisher will give out. Alice arrives and casts an ice spell just as Adam's extinguisher quits working. Wisteria and Jennifer arrive but they don't have an extra extinguisher with them. The heat from the fire sends Jennifer and Wisteria to the edge of the room. Dedric arrives and with his canister is finally able to put the flames out. The only damage is a slightly scorched floor. The fire department never showed up! Good thing that both Adam and Dedric are brave and Alice can use ice spells on fires. Marshall arrived last after the fire was out. He was writing in his house so was the furthest away.
    49000368476_9ff6fc1f1f_b.jpg
    48999827538_0e1255a9f0_b.jpg
    49000573312_bec72a322b_b.jpg
    48999827403_6c48a1e43e_b.jpg
    48999827353_438cfc87eb_b.jpg
    49000572912_8d78484105_b.jpg

After the excitement of the fire they decide to get out of the house for a little while and go to town in their newest purchase...a car large enough for everyone to sit comfortably.
    48999826998_00a7347a1c_b.jpg

They arrive at the bistro early and only one other couple is dining. By the time they finish their meals the place is hopping.They introduce themselves to some of the townsfolk and chat while the sun goes down.
    49000367826_46be98269e_b.jpg
    49001043768_80b22d1c8b_b.jpg

Adam decides to visit the consignment shop before going home. He wants to cut the gems and smelt the metals he and Marshall found. He meets the consignment specialist (quick makeover done, I forgot to take a before picture...it was atrocious.) and she complains to him about the noise of the gem cutter.
    "I guess if you can't get used to the noise maybe you need another job." (not after I gave her a makeover Adam!)
    49001588281_dc21ea2009_b.jpg

Jennifer fixes fruit parfait for breakfast the next morning and everyone took places at the new table. (At least Alice and Dedric sat at the middle seats and didn't go sit at the counters! I'm not sure why Adam and Marshall are sitting at angles and not pulled up to the table. Big families are a pain sometimes! I love them anyway!)
    49008220421_46bb51fa4a_b.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited November 2019
    @bekkasan Thank you

I decided to get the teens' fun bars up (by sending them out collecting) and Jasmine got a promotion at work. It's now getting easier to send the teens to school early, but my play session was cut short after one of my cats decided to walk across my laptop so that he can get to the Dreamies. Harold has 27 days to get onto the Honour Roll, while Arthur and Flora have 44 and 46 days respectively when I was forced to close my game.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Stuart spent his last few hours in Champs Les Sims relaxing in the new lot I added to the town. The lighting was very pretty - I don't remember ever seeing such a purple-pink sky and golden light in this world!

Px3qha9.jpg

i0PTOyD.jpg

dFdw12T.jpg

Meanwhile in Glendonnach, Tamsin is working at the hospital while their toddler Thomas is playing with his doll Jelly Bean. (Tamsin bringing Thomas to work with her is an unexpected side effect of Zerbu's Open Carreers mod.)

5O9vJjh.jpg

Suddenly someone shouts for help from the lawn at the back of the hospital. It's Tamsin's boss Ajeet, who has suddenly felt a sharp pain in the stomach. Tamsin rushes outside to help him.

TkDUyJL.jpg

I would never accept a pill from a doctor if they were making this face while offering it, but Ajeet accepts it and it makes him feel better.

YAuOjVG.jpg

tl8n1Ph.jpg

Afterwards, Tamsin goes to work at the chemistry table.

Q8gdtQf.jpg

Success! This is exactly the potion I was hoping she would discover. None of my sims know that Jelly Bean is anything other than an ordinary doll, but they will be ready when they find out.

d6oPkza.png

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited November 2019
    @meerkattime: Looks like Allie and Kerry are enjoying their time in Shang Simla. Kerry has killer boots on, doesn't her heels hurt?

@PalmArrow: Awesome update. Yay for Tasmin finding the potion to turn Thomas doll real.

@Charlottesmom: Hello

@Karritz: Hope you are feeling better. That's a pretty world.

@coco: Hello

@emorrill: Hello

@Mikezumi: Hello

@GraceyManor: Hello.

@Sleepstar: Welcome to the thread

@Turjan: Hello

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hope you get your fan soon.

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@Steamvarius: Hello. Drake looks adorable.

@DoodlyDoofus: Welcome to the thread.

@Emily4331: Hello

@deadhaus123: Love the house

@king_of_simcity7: Hello

@Silverofdreams30: Hello

@bekkasan: Awesome update. That was a big fire. Glad that Wisteria could do ice blasts on the fire.

@all: Thanks for letting me read your stories/videos/pictures. :)
    :) Smile!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top