Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Moschino Gameplay/CAS/BB/Career livestream

13...Next

Comments

• emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Nice livestream!! I don't care about brands or fashion, but I was curious about the photography skill. As a rotational player I play photographers and all my households have pictures in their houses. I also use pictures as gifts in game. Many of my venues have the Photo Studio from GTW. I play an Art and Photo Gallery. The free stuff from the patch and the features from this pack will change for good one aspect of my gameplay. Beautiful upgrade for the skill! And those windows!! <3 I loved all the build stuff. Only with this the stuff pack is complete so all the cas items are an extra, for me. BTW I was surprised to want this fashion stuff pack after not buying the last two and neither GF (I can't stand those celebrities and that world, sorry). I'll buy this stuff pack :)
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    Dude the Photography Career and the BuildBuy mode...DUUUUUUDEEEE I want it NOW!!!! don't really care for the CAS from what ive seen in the trailer (I know the trailer didn't reveal everything) but I WANT THE BUILDBUY items NOW

-Yarden.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited August 2019
    That photographer career looks awesome!
    Post edited by rjssim on
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    When is the pack coming?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Kaylen34 wrote: »
    When is the pack coming?

In a few hours.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    Kaylen34 wrote: »
    When is the pack coming?

In a few hours.

Thanks. I found a countdown. :)
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    I wish that instead of opening the sim in CAS that it was like the clothes racks in TS2 or the mannequins in TS4 Get to Work. You preselect the clothes and shoes in advance and the model Sim will be able to instantly change into the outfit. And you can do like in Glamour Stuff or Get Famous and do their makeup quickly too.

It just takes so much time to go into CAS all the time. I wish the developers would've considered quicker ways to change people.

That is the main reason I did not play the Fashion and Architect careers in TS3. It was too time consuming and tedious to go into CAS and Build all the time.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱