Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lets bash sims 4 packs

MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
edited September 2019 in Off Topic Chat
So why did people vote for laundry day pack Why not do the last sims 3 pack thing n put the laundry in University and also lets take out the pets stuff pack and put it with cats and dogs Its just so fun to make fun of sims 4

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Get to Work is so boring.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    Get to Work is so boring.
    Ikr

• SavLynnSavLynn Posts: 14 New Member
    I actually enjoy Get to Work, but disappointed in the Movie Hangout Stuff...
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Oh my God, the laundry pack has really made me busy. XD I have 2 laundry baskets in my sims' house and they are always full. >.<

Worst pack is the first every stuff pack, what's that... Luxury SP? There's so few items in that one. Oh my word. I'll take My First Pet over that one any day. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited September 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh my God, the laundry pack has really made me busy. XD I have 2 laundry baskets in my sims' house and they are always full. >.<

Worst pack is the first every stuff pack, what's that... Luxury SP? There's so few items in that one. Oh my word. I'll take My First Pet over that one any day. XD

No they shouldve picked any other pack they were cool but yeah the laundry pack is so useless. They shouldve picked Eco living stuff pack. Which comes with laundry and other stuff the Dangerous stuff pack would be pretty cool tho. BTW the people who picked the laundry stuff must be pretty boring tho. YOU DO REALIZE THAT ECO LIVING STUFF WOULDVE COME WITH LAUNDRY TOO but no these people picked before they read oh wait I forgot you guys wanted this pack maybe you like vanilla. This is the most vanilla stuff pack there is its so fun to make fun of. Time to have fun with laundry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-NZPqOr5Y
    Post edited by MaxieMix on

• lilleefslilleefs Posts: 52 Member
    They all suck in comparison to Sims 2 EPs.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    lilleefs wrote: »
    They all suck in comparison to Sims 2 EPs.

And TS1 EP's too. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    Of all the things to put into a game - having to regularly wash clothes when ordinarily there is no requirement to do so. :confused:

Shouldn't this be in one of the other forums?
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
    Ayeffen wrote: »
    Of all the things to put into a game - having to regularly wash clothes when ordinarily there is no requirement to do so. :confused:

Shouldn't this be in one of the other forums?

Uhh i guess

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited November 2019
    Bashing TS4? Mwahahahaha!!! My favorite pastime.

What the hell is that military uniform in Strangerville supposed to be. Are the Sims supposed to be some two-bit backwards, banana republic?

1608-670x657.jpg

I swear that every friggin’ time I see any TS4 officer, I end up thinking he’s:

91ae50b4-5ae5-4cd4-84b4-f035974d9c11.jpg

And just where the hell did EA come up with those trees. Did Fisher Price have a half-off sale?

bd51f22b7edcdd702aabb05ad11680b2.jpg

s-l300.jpg

And you know something that smile that most base sims have in TS4.

The-Sims-4-Get-Famous-625x352.jpg

I remember seeing it somwhere. Oh yeah, that’s right.

Jack_Nicholson_As_The_Joker.jpg

Oh? What happened to that smooth-running game y’all were so proud of. Lately it seems like every time you get a new expansion you get a new bug...

bug-on-computer-chip_shutterstock_4027501.jpg

...for free, what an awesome bonus.

And laundry was a pack?!!!

tenor.gif

OMG i’m dyin’ here.

Oh god, I hope that Discover University doesn’t break the game (for your guys’ sake).

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited November 2019
    Bashing TS4? Mwahahahaha!!! My favorite pastime.

What the hell is that military uniform in Strangerville supposed to be. Are the Sims supposed to be some two-bit backwards, banana republic?

1608-670x657.jpg

I swear that every friggin’ time I see any TS4 officer, I end up thinking he’s:

91ae50b4-5ae5-4cd4-84b4-f035974d9c11.jpg

And just where the hell did EA come up with those trees. Did Fisher Price have a half-off sale?

bd51f22b7edcdd702aabb05ad11680b2.jpg

s-l300.jpg

And you know something that smile that most base sims have in TS4.

The-Sims-4-Get-Famous-625x352.jpg

I remember seeing it somwhere. Oh yeah, that’s right.

Jack_Nicholson_As_The_Joker.jpg

Oh? What happened to that smooth-running game y’all were so proud of. Lately it seems like every time you get a new expansion you get a new bug...

bug-on-computer-chip_shutterstock_4027501.jpg

...for free, what an awesome bonus.

And laundry was a pack?!!!

tenor.gif

OMG i’m dyin’ here.

Oh god, I hope that Discover University doesn’t break the game (for your guys’ sake).

:mrgreen:

I like your comment

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Really? This is a thread?

Yes

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Let people have fun!

Laundry should not have been a pack. Yes, I do like laundry in the game, but whoever voted for that should be banned from voting!

They made a "spooky" stuff pack. Why not put all the holidays together and call it a game pack? And I wanted rabbits! When will we get rabbits as pets? Never.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 46 Member
    Where were Greek Houses In Discover University?
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Well, Ithink laundry SHOULD HAVE BEEN In the basegame, but I’m glad we have it because it makes my houses more realistic.

I remember when I first played TS4 I kept looking for washers in the basegame, not understanding why I couldn’t find them. I think in TS3 I had bought them from the store, also not understanding why it wasn’t in the base game.
    edited November 2019
    They should have a TS4 store otherwise this would be considered a Sims 4 downgrade

Anyone like katy perry farts
    https://www.amazon.com/Sims-Showtime-Katy-Perry-Collectors-Expansion/dp/B0050SYZX0?th=1

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited November 2019
    KPST was even worse. At least Sims 4 has that much going for it...

...oh wait...
    ariel-baby-image.jpg

She’s famous?

Who is she? Because I have no frakking clue. I must be getting old.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~