Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need someone to create this head accessory for me...

Well...I really want someone to create something like this for me...I am kinda tired of just using a giant mohawk hair on the sim, and it's not hair really..

88953d3f1a205775c1e6f15ef2a87eed_preview_featured.jpg

7e3d94f7a27a4180168adbe0e788ff06.jpg
c8dcc0f2f93efb17a4918765dc4a6f2c97d8fefe_hq.jpg

Comments

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    gimme the model and i do it for you.. i bet there is some over the net... you gotta find me a free .blender .obj or pepakura model, them post here the link or send me the file over PM, with the model on my hands i can put it on sims 4 in 5 minutes for u... i would do the mesh myself, the basic shape is pretty easy, but those details... they are super hard to do ;)
    tips for searching models:

google image 'superhero name mohawk 3d model' or 'X mohawk pepakura free model' stuff like that, google image might be easier to find them regular search... i forgot that hero or villan name, i know its from Marvel thou, i have that guy on my marvel cellphone game :)
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    gimme the model and i do it for you.. i bet there is some over the net... you gotta find me a free .blender .obj or pepakura model, them post here the link or send me the file over PM, with the model on my hands i can put it on sims 4 in 5 minutes for u... i would do the mesh myself, the basic shape is pretty easy, but those details... they are super hard to do ;)

That's Yondu Udonta <3
    yondu correct... have you found a model for that hair?