Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : The Lost Child [Town Win]

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    This is totally off topic, but the title still says it's in pre-game.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    This is totally off topic, but the title still says it's in pre-game.

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Iยดve voted for icmnfrsh not only because of "retaliation", but because I think itยดs suspicious that this vote for me came out of now-where, without any explanation.
    Either he/she (sorry, I donยดt know!) just turned in a circle and pointed on the name which came in sight when opened the eyes again or he/she wants to distract from themselves. Distracting is my main suspicion!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yep, it's an OMGUS vote. :D

I'll keep my vote for now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ~ ~ ~
    3bKXSIL.gif
    Whilst the investigation on who murdered the Mayor was underway, another incident occurred.

Ethal Carmichael, local Syndicate resident at 31 Ashbury Road, was shot in the early hours of the morning.

Residents have been warned to stay at home until further notice, and until the murderer has been caught.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    City, a Vanilla Townie, has been lynched.

It is now Night One - please send in your night actions (if you have any) before Day Two begins.

Day Two begins at 0:00 GMT
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    ๐Ÿ˜’....
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I didn't even realize Day ended that early, but I guess I know now.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ooh -- not playing but since it's night I just want to compliment Plumbob on the little moving pictures. Nicely done!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Ooh -- not playing but since it's night I just want to compliment Plumbob on the little moving pictures. Nicely done!

Thank you so much :)

I'm so sorry for missing the day flip by the way - I was too busy watching Ru Paul's Drag Race UK ๐Ÿ™ˆ (maybe I should do a second Drag Race Mafia? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ)

Anyway, flip incoming :)
  • Options
    ~ ~ ~

Pn5ME82.gif

No one in town could believe it when they heard the news. Dr. Keys was found dead in her office one morning. The murderer was still out there.

~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Rose, a Town One-Shot Doctor, has been killed.

It is now Day Two

Night Two begins at 21:00 GMT
  • Options
    ~ ~ ~

Pn5ME82.gif

No one in town could believe it when they heard the news. Dr. Keys was found dead in her office one morning. The murderer was still out there.

~ ~ ~

I read that as Dekay died. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Not really getting the rose kill, she seemed sus and scum could have used that to their benefit. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Options
    I'm still not liking choco, something feels off. ๐Ÿค”

But who is his partner? Ice or Dekay?

Don't think it's Alexa but could be wrong...
  • Options
    Might be helpful for the cop to let us know what they found out. There is only 5 left and 2 of us are mafia.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I need to find back that one game where Alexa was scum. I know she tends to do retaliate votes a lot when she's town. But I'm not sure what it is here.

Icey is just being Icey with his random vote. I will keep an eye on him. He does that whether he's scum or not. So 50/50.

I can never tell if Choco is bad or not cuz I don't play with him often. He did have a good post on Day 1 explaining his thoughts but that doesn't mean he could be good either. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm 50/50 on him now.

I think Kitty is the most townish looking one? Ah, but she is tricky too and good at looking townish.
    ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Everyone left is just tricky at this point.

I'll wait for the cop to give their results cuz I think we cannot mislynch today, right?

When I get on my laptop later, I'll do a more detail thought process of each of y'all's posts yesterday while I was asleep.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Okay, I've read the posts again. Icey is def quieter as usual. Not sure if it's cuz the game is just quiet or not but I think he usually contributes more than just putting a random and then not participating much after that. But maybe it could be a timezone issue too.

Here's the game where Alexa was scum: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964285/mouses-birthday-mafia/p3

She did the retaliation thing too and she mentioned the distraction thing. XD Hmmm. Possible scum?

Choco... I didn't get much of an analysis from re-reading his posts. I hope he will like come on and say what he thinks of Kitty always targetting him. I'm a bit afraid they're both mafia and just targetting each other to distant themselves...

I hope I'm right about Kitty being town. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Okay, I've read the posts again. Icey is def quieter as usual. Not sure if it's cuz the game is just quiet or not but I think he usually contributes more than just putting a random and then not participating much after that. But maybe it could be a timezone issue too.

Here's the game where Alexa was scum: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964285/mouses-birthday-mafia/p3

She did the retaliation thing too and she mentioned the distraction thing. XD Hmmm. Possible scum?

Choco... I didn't get much of an analysis from re-reading his posts. I hope he will like come on and say what he thinks of Kitty always targetting him. I'm a bit afraid they're both mafia and just targetting each other to distant themselves...

I hope I'm right about Kitty being town. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

You are right, you know you always are. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'd place money on it being Choco and Ice, well not really because I'm broke..
    It's possible one of them is with Alexa but I'm not seeing it right now.

Vote: choco
  • Options
    Well, I investigated Rose last night. Obviously she's town. So much for that.

And it's LyLo today, but since the person I investigated got killed, it doesn't really narrow our choices down that much.

When Alexa was town, did she not vote whoever voted her? Because if we're going to argue about someone's behavior, we need to know whether it differs based on their alignment
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    If I had to guess, I can see a DeKay-Kitty or an Alexa-Choco pairing.

Btw, where did Plumbob post information about the setup? I was wondering how Kitty knew there was a cop in this game

• Options

And it's LyLo today, but since the person I investigated got killed, it doesn't really narrow our choices down that much.

When Alexa was town, did she not vote whoever voted her? Because if we're going to argue about someone's behavior, we need to know whether it differs based on their alignment

Ya, I think she votes for people who vote her too when she's town. XD But hard to say cuz all the times she did a retaliate vote, it's at me since I always vote for her. :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: ยป

Ya, I think she votes for people who vote her too when she's town. XD But hard to say cuz all the times she did a retaliate vote, it's at me since I always vote for her. :joy:

Well, I'm still open to voting her today. :joy:

I guess I'm not used to it being LyLo on Day 2, but I can make up my mind once more people speak up

• Options
    Icey, what do you think of Kitty and this whole Choco thing?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    OK so Icey is good.

Ice, I had to searched for it. Plumbob posted the set up when he mentioned it being pre game.
  • Options
    If I had to guess, I can see a DeKay-Kitty or an Alexa-Choco pairing.

Btw, where did Plumbob post information about the setup? I was wondering how Kitty knew there was a cop in this game

It's like somewhere where Day 1 started.
    832XG3D.gif