Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 - Dragonball

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    SonGoku wrote: »
    Dragon_Ball_Z.png
    I think this looks pretty cool. But this is nowhere near the craziness I got in my game.

Bwahaha! I see my Raditz mods. :wink: I've been updating his cc. Nice pics btw @SonGoku :smiley:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SonGokuSonGoku Posts: 27 Member
    edited July 2019
    Yeah! It's amazing, man! You did an awesome job, you and GustavoWizard. I can't wait to see what you make next!
  • ChimoruChimoru Posts: 1 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > So i finish Recoome and i made some changes on Jeice (still need a better hair) and Burter, also took some funny screenshot of those guys in random sims cloth.
    >

> [img][/img]06-02-19_3-38-07 AM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr
    > Burter on Pijamas
    >

Oh hey! I must have shared my G.I. JOE stuff with you because I recognize that Bazooka jersey! Your stuff is pretty well done! I like your attention to detail! Keep up the good work!
  • BulmaBunnyBulmaBunny Posts: 15 Member
    > @SonGoku said:
    > I think this looks pretty cool. But this is nowhere near the craziness I got in my game.

Goku looks pretty mad in the bottom left haha
  • oPopcandyooPopcandyo Posts: 1 New Member
    Is that Vacation Suit Master Roshi available by any chance? He's perfect and I need it in my life.
  • heliozzheliozz Posts: 1 New Member
    nice job
    @oPopcandyo Not that I am aware of I haven't made anything of roshi yet myself. I have too much work backed up that I'm slowly getting to. Maybe @gustavowizard or some of the other modders may have something floating around.

• SanstheSkeletonSanstheSkeleton Posts: 1 New Member
    where can I download theese
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    haha im glad you guys had fun with those... im posting more pictures later, and maybe upload more DB chars i made... :D
    oh nice work on the Raditz hair BMSO! i gotta download that hahaha... btw you dont like specular channel on your armors?
    oPopcandyo wrote: »
    Is that Vacation Suit Master Roshi available by any chance? He's perfect and I need it in my life.

if you still want it:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/rknjs29oobo0vgi/WizRochiVacationShirt.package/file
    BMSO wrote: »
    @oPopcandyo Not that I am aware of I haven't made anything of roshi yet myself. I have too much work backed up that I'm slowly getting to. Maybe @gustavowizard or some of the other modders may have something floating around.

he was mentioning the one in the the first post :D
    i re-maped the texture of your Jeice hair BMSD, now it works with my Scouters, thanks!

[img][/img]49016573927_1674b11041_z.jpgGinyu Force - [Sim] - Jeice Ginyu - [640x640] by , no Flickr
    edited November 2019
    oh btw, when u have some time plz link me that animation pack (pose or something else?) where raditz is steping on goku chest, also i would apreciate the Raditz hair so i can use on my world :D
    Pack 2 FIX:
    -Tien Sock wont strech out when zoom is out now (have Lod1,2,3)
    -Launch hair bow wont disapear/bug when zoon is out now (have Lod1,2,3)

Please download pack 2 again and replace the old one or remove it before put the new one.
    Enjoy!
  • aure1703aure1703 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello i love what you did... it's increadible. However when i want to download Pack 1 there is an error... and i can't download it. So can you give again the first link ? and where is the new pack 2 ?

Thank you ^^

Oh and can you make link for young Gohan Bardock... and all the character you created... because i want to build Newcrest with only dragon ball character...And yours are beautiful as f*** haha thanks a lot ^^
    aure1703 wrote: »
    Hello i love what you did... it's increadible. However when i want to download Pack 1 there is an error... and i can't download it. So can you give again the first link ? and where is the new pack 2 ?

Thank you ^^

Oh and can you make link for young Gohan Bardock... and all the character you created... because i want to build Newcrest with only dragon ball character...And yours are beautiful as f*** haha thanks a lot ^^

The download for the new pack 2 is on the same place (below pack 1, you have to re-download it and replace the old one)
    The download for pack 1 was indeed bugged, i tried to download and it was not working, i delete it and upload it again:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bwk542u9gnuxpi9/DragonBall_pack1.zip/file

Bardock and Gohan will come on future packs, not sure when thou, bardock is almost ready but i need a hat for young gohan, and i need a Hair for adult gohan, i would apreciate help to find one cause i cant mesh hairs :)
  • aure1703aure1703 Posts: 7 New Member
    Great thanks ^^

Yes of course. I understand. Unfortunatelly, i'm not as good as you...

And about Kale and Caulifla ? she insn't ready ?

I look forward to downloading the futur pack ^^ you made a great job... relally thanks^^
    i re-maped the texture of your Jeice hair BMSD, now it works with my Scouters, thanks!

[img][/img]49016573927_1674b11041_z.jpgGinyu Force - [Sim] - Jeice Ginyu - [640x640] by , no Flickr

Your welcome @gustavowizard I'm reworking all my DBZ hairs to be hat compatible. That hair was actually one of the first hairs I ever attempted. For spec channels, I actually had to create my own. What I typically do is break the armor's image apart into smaller pieces on a transparent background over the sim's chest and create my own by had. I also need to make new normal maps as well. My current works only use the normal maps of the current mesh which is just a nude top.

I'm currently working on Xenoverse Broly
    tumblr_py8nhaPm4z1youm2ao1_1280.png

Broly's hair from the original Broly movies.
    tumblr_pvvsghXpGN1youm2ao2_1280.png

I've started working on toddler versions too.
    tumblr_pyr7z5bk0i1youm2ao1_1280.png

I plan on making mini ginyu force for kids and toddlers too.

yeah, luckly, moving a texture map is pretty easy... oh cool you made kid goku :D

im also looking for a hair for adult Gohan, so i can upload him here too, any ideas?
    aure1703 wrote: »
    Great thanks ^^

Yes of course. I understand. Unfortunatelly, i'm not as good as you...

And about Kale and Caulifla ? she insn't ready ?

I look forward to downloading the futur pack ^^ you made a great job... relally thanks^^

yeah Kale and Caulifla are pretty much done, i might give them some 'young modern' extra outfits them they will be uploaded on the next packs (04 or 05), im planning to upload all the dragonball stuff i got here, except the stuff that are not mine, like Jeice hair and other stuff BSMO did, or i can try to make a huge dragonball pack with him... lets see what we do :D
    edited November 2019
    @gustavowizard I'm still working ok kid Goku, working on goten and gotenks too and kid trunks too I Sims 4 uses a lot of cell shading and basic shading on most on meshes (Basically uses shading off the muscles since muscles produce their own shading). Akria Toryiama uses the same shading on certain shots. I sent you Raditz hair download on message.
    Kale's hair is pretty standard and her super is the same as Broly's super form. Caulifla is the same as broly's hair in super as human with a few extra spikes.

I'm also doing kid Turles kid and Raditz... I like them better than Goku.. xD

BMSO wrote: »
    @gustavowizard I'm still working ok kid Goku, working on goten and gotenks too and kid trunks too I Sims 4 uses a lot of cell shading and basic shading on most on meshes (Basically uses shading off the muscles since muscles produce their own shading). Akria Toryiama uses the same shading on certain shots. I sent you Raditz hair download on message.
    Kale's hair is pretty standard and her super is the same as Broly's super form. Caulifla is the same as broly's hair in super as human with a few extra spikes.

I'm also doing kid Turles kid and Raditz... I like them better than Goku.. xD

yeah, did you see the pictures of Kale and Caulifla i posted? the sayadin general hair fits them well for me... im working on a way to make a Kid Gohan hat (the one with dragonball on the top), but i prb will need a hat model for it, that hat have crazy meshes lol

ah gotenks true! i saw that goku hair on the kid and i tought about kid goku and i totally forgot gotenks :D

oh btw have you ever tried Master Roshi facehair? i made one but im not very happy with the animation when he moves his mouth, im not sure if i upload roshi here...
    @gustavowizard Gotenks is black with purple hair on the side...

No I hate making facial hair, I normally use the facial hair from the game, works just fine. I would just use the facial hair from the game unless you feel like making it and weighing it down from scratch.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top