Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ever Sell Potions?

Sim Devs literally mentioned potions being unsellable was an error have they fixed it or no..? I don't think they did yet and they were clearly on twitter implying they would
Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    You'll have to wait for the next patch I'm sure. I sure hope they're finally tackling the RoM bugs this time, though I doubt my personal dealbreaker bug will get fixed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-ROM-Spellcaster-forget-spell-when-saved-in-the-library/td-p/8211628

I can't continue doing what I want with RoM if this continues :neutral:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    @paradiseplanet What 's that? I can't think of anything major to fix till they fix Potion selling

Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    They haven't fixed it yet. :'( Along with the bug @paradiseplanet mentioned and the bloodlines bug that stops you from accessing the talents and resetting them. Basically all the main features of this pack are broken. I'm really hoping they come in this next patch, I expected them last month really since they were game selling features and not sides to the pack that you can ignore.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    @paradiseplanet What 's that? I can't think of anything major to fix till they fix Potion selling

I can't save anymore spellcasters to my library bc if I port them over to any of my other saves they lose all the spells and potion recipes they learned :/
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png