Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My New Sims =D

Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
edited August 2019 in The Sims 2
Hi :)

I was planning on playing a Prettacy so I made a few Sims. I first made an Alien (I removed the skin today :duhme!: and will have to put it back). I couldn't decide which one to pick and I was going to ask ya'll.

Sim 1
Vm7ZmRD.jpg

Sim 2
5Xf7upz.jpg

Then I started having fun making some more - maybe breed them in CAS to see what comes up. Or to play a few to see which I like better (as in personality).

GMOwM1v.jpg

But then I got to making a Troll. So far I think I'll start with him. I don't have a name yet, but I will. Probably Bob or TimTom. :lol:
ZwxTeAB.jpg

Hope you have a Wonderful day. :Hugz: :cookie:
Post edited by Rflong7 on

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Wonderful! :smiley:
    Move over Mr Lothario - there's some new heated competition in town. :joy::joy::joy:

Good luck breeding their genes. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Lol @M13Vulpecula Thanks. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    Why I could never do a Prettacy, I find them all cute in their way lol Bob/TimTom is so adorable!!!
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • Options
    noodlemamanoodlemama Posts: 37 Member
    I love your alien, he looks like a grumpy old dad! Good luck breeding all that out though, it'll take a few generations!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Hi :)
    Sorry I missed your comments and Thank you. I hope it takes many generations to breed the "cuteness" out. :lol:
    @hushfirefly @noodlemama :cookie:

Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited November 2019
    oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 s bells @Rflong7 just saw this and yuk I don't think I could choose either of them lol but it would be a funny experiment seeing what the offspring look like and how long it takes to get all your hood looking like that naturally :)
  • Options
    Lol @SPARKY1922 I hope to play them some more soon. I've got them in a rotation world - with one adorable Sim called Prince Charming. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I love the troll !
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @rflong 7

I dread to think what prince charming looks like not to mention any offspring lol you will have to come back and post pics that will be funny :)
  • Options
    Hi @Pary! Thanks. He's a nice, grumpy troll so far. :mrgreen:

I hope to post some more soon. @SPARKY1922 :)
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    lol, love these!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Thanks! @Cinebar :mrgreen: