Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I am here. Yaaay
    unknown.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I've been lazy all day today.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited November 2019
    Just gonna keep on spamming my art here real big to fill up the page, and to annoy you all for not posting enough. 😁🤣 I managed to draw something two days ago while you all were not here.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

The proportions looked 70% terrible throughout the whole process, oh my word. :D Thank God for digital art and the power to move things around. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I finished building a jigsaw puzzle today.
    Lyoufln wrote: »

That's awesome! How many pieces is it?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Just gonna keep on spamming my art here real big to fill up the page, and to annoy you all for not posting enough. 😁🤣 I managed to draw something two days ago while you all were not here.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

The proportions looked 70% terrible throughout the whole process, oh my word. :D Thank God for digital art and the power to move things around. LOL.

@DeKay Nicely done!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav winter activity?

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

Cozying up on the couch with hot cocoa and a good movie
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

Cozying up on the couch with hot cocoa and a good movie

Hot cocoa isn't as delicious as it sounds when I tried it and I am disappoint.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

Trying to not suffer in the cold while waiting for the heat to be turned on 😂

The drawing looks great!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

Staying inside cozy in bed while it's -10 degrees and snowy outside.
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

The drawing looks great!

Thanks. :)
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

Good to know everyone likes to stay in too. XD

Ya'll make snow angels? Snowball fight?
    FwDXXd5.gif

1000 pieces. It was kind of a pain in the butt because pieces that fit together weren’t actually supposed to go together. But I managed.
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

I like cozying up inside with a cup of tea and Christmas music (if it’s December).

I also like snowshoeing. Haven’t had a lot of opportunities to do it, but the times I had were lots of fun!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    My mother: You should put a smile on your face more

Me:
    bp0XzXX.jpg
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

The drawing looks great!

Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

Ha, I might have a snowball fight with my brother.

1000 pieces. It was kind of a pain in the butt because pieces that fit together weren’t actually supposed to go together. But I managed.
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

I like cozying up inside with a cup of tea and Christmas music (if it’s December).

I also like snowshoeing. Haven’t had a lot of opportunities to do it, but the times I had were lots of fun!

Did you frame the puzzle?
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

The drawing looks great!

Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

Nice!
    FwDXXd5.gif

Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

Did you frame the puzzle?
    Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

The drawing looks great!

Today's Q Q is:

Staying in.

XLV5Qqy.jpg
    G93E8vY.gif

DeKay Nicely done!

Thanks!! <3

Nice!

No, it's still sitting on my kitchen table. :sweat_smile: I'm going to take it a part in the next few days...whenever I get around to it.
    So tired that I can't get to sleep! Ugh!
    So tired that I can't get to sleep! Ugh!

That happens to me. After some time staying up I no longer feel tired, just like I drunk way too much caffeine.
    unknown.png
    :sunglasses:
    Lalalala
    unknown.png
    Hey....
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Hello!
    This thread is becoming so frustrating, I didn't even post more than once yesterday. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    (thumb twirling) :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top