Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Asteria Narrative - A Legacy - 1.33 Saying Goodbye *END OF GEN 1*

poptarts_poptarts_ Posts: 152 Member
xiXYkXI.jpg

Welcome everyone, to Generation One of the Asteria Narrative featuring our beautiful founder, Adelaide Asteria! This legacy has been on hiatus while I have been doing exams and away over summer, but now it is back with a new thread, updated banners and MUCH better graphics!

My name is Gee, and I'd love to get to know my fellow simmers and read your stories. Please, feel free to let me know what you think of my work and tell me about your own. I don't really have any friends on the main forum yet as with the sims 3 I was over on that forum years ago and kinda stopped when I got busy.

*Note, chapters 1-13 have low graphics quality which I have now resolved. Everyone gets so much prettier after chapter 4, oops!*

Adelaide is a brat. Plain and simple. After the death of her mother, she became that spoiled rich kid that we have all seen in every high school, overdramatic movie. However her loving father, a successful script writer, and little sister, wise beyond her years, are desperate to see the old Addy they once knew and loved and believe they can find her again. With the help of an old cabin in the woods left by her grandfather, will she be able to change her ways and see the true values of life? When her father cuts her credit card off, Addy definitely doesn't think so.

Click here to read 1.1 Uncivilised Behaviour
Post edited by poptarts_ on

Comments