Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should be heir/heiress for generation 2?

QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
I have a Legacy Challenge that's also a Bachelor/ette Challenge, that means the founder and heir/heiress of each generation find a spouse via a bachelor/ette challenge. The founder and winner of generation1 have 2 kids: a boy (Damian) and a girl (Mila). Both can be heir/heiress and this poll should decide who should be the next heir/heiress and also bachelor/ette.

I'm playing with scoring (legacy points to see how good I am at playing the challenge) so there's information about the two:

Damian:

10-30-19_4-12-00-pm.png?w=1024
10-30-19_4-12-07-pm.png?w=1024

He's the first born. His traits are Music Lover and Loves Outdoors; his aspiration is The Curator. He's a little sweetheart and looks really good :p

Mila:

11-03-19_10-44-08-am.png?w=1024
11-03-19_10-44-11-am.png?w=1024

Mila is the youngest child and has the same aspiration as her father: Public Enemy (this means not good for scoring...). Hewr traits are Creative and Dance Machine. She has no mean trait or anything (besides the aspiration) but she is a bit mean to her older brother (using his stuff without asking and he can't use it when he needs it...).

For the Succession Laws (Legacy Challenge part) I picked democratic so that's why I make this poll :)

Thanks for all the votes! :)

Who should be heir/heiress for generation 2? 20 votes

Damian
70%
Seera1024TheYayToastLissyK9annaliese39MaggieMarleyKarababy52VanPelt81afai1261nerdfashionDCJ504QueenarellaVulpixSerpensSimsAndChillPENchaotic 14 votes
Mila
30%
CororonDeKayKendranapoltergeistEvie0602L33tP33tNW 6 votes

Comments

• LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    Damian
    I vote Damian, and my only deciding factor was that he had an aspiration that you hadn't had yet in this family. Both of them are gorgeous and will make beautiful babies though!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Damian
    I was tempted to vote for Mila just because I want to enter a boy for her but decided against it.
    I'll definitely enter a girl for Damian though, so please reserve me for when the casting is open :)
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Mila
    pridesnazz wrote: »
    Travel the world freely WhatsApp: +19173008136 as we get you covered when it comes to buy second registered European, USA, Canada countries citizenship documents same as government issued own such as passports, Driving license, Id cards, SSN, resident permit, Green card, Visa, certificate and more with all informations been registered in the country database system 100% bypass all electronic security check points in case you're in need kindly
    WhatsApp: +19173008136
    Email: gostav@protonmail.ch

What the puppers is this?
    Any ways, I voted Mila because I have a male sim to enter. I guess I could swap genders tho.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Damian
    @LissyK9 Thank you :) This info was added in hope that Damian gets most votes :sweat_smile: Mainly because of the aspiration thing.

@afai1261 Thank you! :) There will be more chances to submit a male sim, I guess :) I reserve one :)

@doggers123 It's spam and I flagged it.

Thank you for voting :) So far it looks like Damian will win.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Mila
    Mila, just to make your life harder with the scoring. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Mila
    It's not a challenge if you don't challenge yourself.
    😁😁😜
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Damian
    DeKay wrote: »
    It's not a challenge if you don't challenge yourself.
    😁😁😜

It's already hard enough :joy: I can get 1 point when 1 sim has 10 kids. I've tried that one before. Her husband died after child #8. I deleted the safe because it was soooo frustrating :joy: