Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : The Lost Child [Town Win]

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Yeah, I'm not bad at *understanding* game mechanics, I'm just terrible at reading and convincing people. XD And if there's too much activity for me to catch up on I lose track XD

Old time UM player here. :)
    Banner.png
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Yeah, I'm not bad at *understanding* game mechanics, I'm just terrible at reading and convincing people. XD And if there's too much activity for me to catch up on I lose track XD

Sorry I couldn't remember if you had played before or not :sweat_smile:

Sorry I couldn't remember if you had played before or not :sweat_smile:

It's okay. :)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    @LittlBowBub Tagging just in case you might see this :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member

You're not bad. I've played with you before. But here on this forum, I think it will be easier to convince people cuz most of us aren't that stubborn, besides me. 😂😂 I'm probably the only one who's gonna be hard to convince.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

You're not bad. I've played with you before. But here on this forum, I think it will be easier to convince people cuz most of us aren't that stubborn, besides me. 😂😂 I'm probably the only one who's gonna be hard to convince.

All I can say: :D
    ;)
    When do you expect to start the game? And how long do you think it will last?

Hopefully tomorrow, and it'll be done by Saturday or Sunday

Some stuff came inbetween on Friday and Saturday, so I can't afford to play anymore. :/
    Banner.png

Some stuff came inbetween on Friday and Saturday, so I can't afford to play anymore. :/

Don't worry, that's ok :) thanks for letting me know though

Don't worry, that's ok :) thanks for letting me know though

Good communication matters. :)
    Banner.png
    edited November 2019
    ~ ~ ~
    dT96TkM.gif
    We are now in Pre-Game - I shall be sending out everyone's character descriptions throughout the rest of the day.
    Day One shall begin at 0:00GMT
    ~ ~ ~
    Also, we're going to be following the 1-Shot C9 Set up meaning there will be 2 Mafia Goons, 1 One-Shot Town Cop, 1 One-Shot Town Doctor, and 3 Vanilla Townies

Here's a link to the set up for more information
    Ooh, that was fast
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I didn't notice the gif before, that's cool. :o
    By the way - in case you're worried about not already having received your roles, it's because I haven't sent them out yet. Don't worry you will receive them at some point within the next two hours :)
    Ok so basically... give me an extra half an hour please 🙈
    edited November 2019
    ~ ~ ~
    Chapter One
    ZoBir1r.gif

At a very young age, Tyler Bolton lost his mother, and was sent to live with a foster family instead. Yet this wasn't the perfect home as his new foster mother severely abused him all the way through his childhood. He was locked in his room for days, and was only let out for school. His clothes were scruffy and his hair was greasy.

fZRAJKU.gif

The other children at school noticed this, but rather than being considerate and sympathetic, they instead bullied him for this. As Tyler grew older he grew angrier, and so, wanted to eventually seek revenge on every child who had once wronged him, along with his best friend Tristan Sykes - their next victim: Clancy Woods, Mayfia's grieving widower.

YFoUHpf.gif

September 12th - everyone was gathered in Syndicate's Local Pub to discuss the death of Mayfia Jones, and Madame Rouge was found guilty. As she and the officer went outside, Clancy was in perfect sight to Tyler's next victim - just as the gun was aligned, the Mayor stepped in front of the bullet and was instead shot...

It seems as if there is now a second murder to be investigated...

It is now Day One - Day One ends at 21:00GMT
    ~ ~ ~
    edited November 2019
    Under no circumstances must you reveal which character you are by the way!!
    Woo, let's gooooo! Just gonna wait first for more people to post before I do my EMMM.
    832XG3D.gif
    Woo, let's gooooo! Just gonna wait first for more people to post before I do my EMMM.

i m here do ur emmmmm dk

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ello. 😏
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

i m here do ur emmmmm dk

I got Rose and City.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Ello. 😏

Hi.

I thought they would be more people here by now. :\
    832XG3D.gif
    Depending on where Rose and City live in America, it should be early to late evening where they are

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Hello. Btw, you guys can call me Choco or Kelvin, I really don't mind :joy: As long as I know you're talking about me.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I had a lot of work for school on my mind. I will try to be active tommorow in between classes.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt