Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

moving played S2 games between different OS?

SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
I am just wondering if already played game folders and neighborhoods will work on a windows 7 OS after already playing them on Windows 10 OS and if there might be any problems I need to be aware of before trying to move them back and forth?

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)
    I have moved mine back and forth between my W10 laptop and Win7 desktop without problems. Just use copies and keep your originals is a safe place. :)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Thank you @Rflong7 I cannot believe I can play S2 on win 10 without issues yet I cannot play 3 on 10 how wacky is that-) Love the Avi :)
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    I am just wondering if already played game folders and neighborhoods will work on a windows 7 OS after already playing them on Windows 10 OS and if there might be any problems I need to be aware of before trying to move them back and forth?

I copied all my saves from my Vista machine to Win 10. I'm playing it. I don't move back and forth tho.

Just make sure if you are playing Ultimate you get the mod to remove that black box shadow and you need to update some files for the memory issues that causes it to crash
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱