March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : The Lost Child [Town Win]

the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
edited November 2019 in Off Topic Chat
~ ~ ~
The Tales of Syndicate : The Lost Child

qMMABKR.jpg
~ ~ ~
Post edited by the_greenplumbob on

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    edited November 2019
    ~ ~ ~
    Introduction

XUCIrY9.gif

Syndicate is a small, quiet European village, and a mysterious place it is too. Being the tight-nipped neighbourhood that it is, rumours spread fast, secrets are short-lived, and gossip soon becomes public. Each resident of Syndicate is unique and distinct from each other. Mayfia was the child of the wealthiest family in Syndicate, the Jones', but after falling in love and falling pregnant with the farmers' son, Clancy, Mayfia's father kicked her out the house. Mayfia and, her now husband, Clancy were struggling for money because Clancy was spending it all at the pub, so Mayfia decided to get a job at the town hall, but the Mayor woohootaly assaulted her, and the two were caught in the act. The news spread around town quickly, and When Clancy heard about this he kicked her out the house, Mayfia now found herself homeless. Mayfia was starving one day so stole money from a local cafe but accidentally set it on fire whilst doing so. The scandal gave the Jones' a bad name so Mayfia's family business went bankrupt. Clancy and his parents were angry that Mayfia broke Clancy's heart. The Mayor and, local socialite, Madame Rouge were angry with Mayfia because of this scandal. And the two cafe owners were angry that she burnt the place down. So one night, someone decided to murder her, this someone was Madame Rouge.

~ ~ ~
    edited November 2019
    Table of Contents
    Main Rules:
    1. I will post all my game posts in Indigo. Do not post in this colour.
    2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally. With that being said, bullying shall not be tolerated, and will result in an instant mod kill!
    3. Each player must post at least 5 On-Topic Comments per day. Comments will be decided upon by the host whether they count as on-topic or not, however this will be a very liberal, but fair, judgement. Players who do not meet this criteria will be replaced. If you know you'll be busy then please PM me and I may be able to make an exception.
    4. I use random.org when picking your roles. It's not my fault if you don't get the role you want.
    5. All times posted will be in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
    6. I will not be using the hammer mechanic.
    7. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
    8. No Voting and Unvoting is allowed.
    9. Bold your vote or it doesn't count (e.g. Vote Plumbob).
    10. Avoid talking on topic during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
    11. Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM me when it's night time.
    12. You must not post PM's from the host(s) in the game thread.
    13. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
    14. You cannot whisper.
    15. Role Claiming is allowed.
    16. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
    17. Any New Players must be respected.
    18. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
    19. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
    20. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or post it on the thread.

Rules Regarding Replacing a Player:
    1. Anyone who wants to be a replacement, let me know and you will also go on the list.
    2. If I need a replacement, I will take the person at the top of the list.
    3. You can only replace 1 person; so if you are killed, replace someone, and are killed again, or simply replace someone and are killed; you will NOT be put on the replacement list again
    edited November 2019
    Current Players:
    1. icmnfrsh [Town One-Shot Cop]
    2. TheRoseHorse [Town One-Shot Doctor]
    3. DeKay [Mafia Goon]
    4. kittymeow
    5. citysimmer [VT]
    6. Kelvin (née Choco) [Mafia Goon]
    7. AlexaKry

There isn't a minimum or maximum number of players allowed, I'll be able to accommodate for however many players are wishing to sign up - somewhere between 8 and 11 would be ideal though.

Replacement List:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Joining!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I want to play to get my mind off of the stress of college, but know that I'm putting school first, so I may be a little inactive. I will try my best to be as active as possible though.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sorry, I'm too busy right now. :/
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Meee.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I want to play to get my mind off of the stress of college, but know that I'm putting school first, so I may be a little inactive. I will try my best to be as active as possible though.

That's ok - this is also probably a good time to mention a specific rule I have in my games:
    3. Each player must post at least 5 On-Topic Comments per day. Comments will be decided upon by the host whether they count as on-topic or not, however this will be a very liberal, but fair, judgement. Players who do not meet this criteria will be replaced. If you know you'll be busy then please PM me and I may be able to make an exception.

In order to stay in the game, each player must post at least 5 On-Topic Comments - however I will be very flexible with this rule because I don't want to have to mod kill players. If you let me know in advance if you're busy then I'll understand and you'll be excused :) Thank you :)
    DeKay wrote: »
    Meee.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Joining!

I've added you both as well :)
    Sorry, I'm too busy right now. :/

That's ok :) I hope to see you around again soon
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll join
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

@Keyenpeydee @KleineMuff @M13Vulpecula Would you guys be interested in joining?
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I don't have time, sorry
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    When do you expect to start the game? And how long do you think it will last?
    Banner.png

Hopefully tomorrow, and it'll be done by Saturday or Sunday

Hmm, that's interesting... How long will days last?
    Banner.png
    edited November 2019

Hmm, that's interesting... How long will days last?

1 Cycle will be 24 Hours - Days will last 21 Hours (0:00GMT - 21:00GMT) and Nights will last 3 Hours (21:00MGT - 0:00GMT)

Once we go into Pre-Game the Set up and Game Mechanics will be posted on the front page :)
    @AlexaKry @Skeilah Are you guys interested? :)
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Alright, I will play!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Alright, I will play!

Yay! 💃
    Hmm, I could try and give it a try??? I'm not very good at playing Mafia and reading players though :c
    Banner.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

I would but I’m not really in the mood since finals is coming next week and I have a lot of schoolworks to do.

Maybe I’ll join next game.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

I would but I’m not really in the mood since finals is coming next week and I have a lot of schoolworks to do.

Maybe I’ll join next game.

Ok that's fine :)
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Yes, I´ll play!

Yay! Thank you :)
    Hmm, I could try and give it a try??? I'm not very good at playing Mafia and reading players though :c

Sorry I only just saw this - that's ok :) hopefully this will just be a nice chill game so it shouldn't be an issue, if ever you're confused about something feel free to ask me or anyone else playing the game :)