Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny House Challenge

Comments

• CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    > @HomeMama said:
    > Okay, possibly now it'll work. Please work.

Love how compact this is, yet you fit in all the essentials. Great job!
    > @Samaramon said:
    > Hey guys! Haven't posted here in ages!
    > I made a small house last night after discovering this thread. I was already inspired by a dollhouse I saw on Pinterest, so I gave it a go!
    >
    Love the color you chose for the walls!
  • SpecialKHSpecialKH Posts: 36 Member
    @CaprianaB The truck is a toy truck that was made large (as an object, no function) with a cheat - shift plus [ or ] makes many objects larger or smaller.
    I'm GND968 in the Gallery.
    [quote="SpecialKH;c-17207452"]@CaprianaB The truck is a toy truck that was made large (as an object, no function) with a cheat - shift plus [ or ] makes many objects larger or smaller. [/quote]

So cool! I'm very new to the sims and still learning. Haven't used that kind of cheat yet. If I can get mine to work again, I'll have to play around with the sizing of objects. Thanks!
  • AgenaAgena Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 2019
    So many creative and beautiful creations here!
    I come with not one, two or three, but FOUR (fully functional) houses. On the same lot. A 20x15 lot! And there's still plenty of room left!
    Main rooms are 3x5, and attached bathroom are 2x2. Colors inspired by Hogwarts Houses, because... four houses.

Pictures:

r4Nyq3G.png
    D3ECkvu.png
    DcIgrm7.png
    UBidlR0.png
    8wq32XE.png
    XI2vcBr.png
    ZE26i1o.png
    SFe4fHd.png
    xMkefyu.png
    jYTVd9A.png
    jYTVd9A.png

Gallery link in case someone wants to use it.

You don't want to know the amount of time I spent on this. I'm so not used to create such small homes. I never use the 20x15 lots because my usual houses are massive...
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    @Agena Nice! A Blocks of tiny! A Tiny Park! Very cool.
  • SerenityhyperionSerenityhyperion Posts: 57 Member
    Here's one of my tiny homes I've done recently!

h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DE65E10BF88811E9857B7A1175479295?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=serenityhyperion&max=50&maxis=false
    And another tiny home that I've done: h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2B62221AF24311E98A94FCF935A43D40?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=serenityhyperion&max=50&maxis=false
    I forgot to include these!

h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D8FED046F08311E983787A1175479295?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=serenityhyperion&max=50&maxis=false

h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C5B636CDE62611E9871B267D47C7ADE4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=serenityhyperion&max=50&maxis=false

h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D1672B72EADF11E9804D7A1175479295?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=serenityhyperion&max=50&maxis=false

I also have one more that I'm just waiting on the gallery to update so I can link it :blush:
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Agena wrote: »
    So many creative and beautiful creations here!
    I come with not one, two or three, but FOUR (fully functional) houses. On the same lot. A 20x15 lot! And there's still plenty of room left!
    Main rooms are 3x5, and attached bathroom are 2x2. Colors inspired by Hogwarts Houses, because... four houses.

Pictures:

r4Nyq3G.png
    D3ECkvu.png
    DcIgrm7.png
    UBidlR0.png
    8wq32XE.png
    XI2vcBr.png
    ZE26i1o.png
    SFe4fHd.png
    xMkefyu.png
    jYTVd9A.png
    jYTVd9A.png

Gallery link in case someone wants to use it.

You don't want to know the amount of time I spent on this. I'm so not used to create such small homes. I never use the 20x15 lots because my usual houses are massive...

Very nice - like the color schemes!
  • IAmPianoGirlIAmPianoGirl Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > We need a mini-frig.

Coming soon!
  • GrahambunctiuosGrahambunctiuos Posts: 7 New Member
    Loving these tiny homes <3
  • VermanVerman Posts: 17 Member
    @wyn wow, it's so cute. I love small houses when I start playing new family :)
  • WillowSims_WillowSims_ Posts: 112 Member
    I'm loving all these tiny houses. I've currently made 2 tiny houses.
    One is a 6x6 for 1 sim and the other is a 2 storey 6x6 for 2 sims. When I'm allowed to post pictures (new member) I will
    My YouTube Channel

☆ Subscribe for more uploads every Saturday ☆
  • Archer_GirlArcher_Girl Posts: 218 Member

Dude's First Place - $50,878
    My Gallery ID: Saturnspoon
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/ABC39B2B2AC611EA81992495E2BB44F7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=saturnspoon&max=50&maxis=false

I wanted to create a place for a young sim, whose fresh out of university and with a promising career, and on their own for the first time. This isn't a starter home...I just don't have the knack for building starter homes. This lot allows for skill building in: cooking (stove and grill), athletics (punching bag and basketball court), handiness (crafting bench), art (garage door murals), gardening and any other skill you can develop with a computer and a book case. So you see, this place offers lots of opportunities for Sim growth.

RAfEu89.png
    JPCjaTO.png
    f3imO0Y.png
    V2ErBev.png
    WOa6vrR.png
    ZM5REji.png
    2qELTDe.png
    ALGt67N.png
    Hey! I saw this in the Gallery earlier! =) Nice build that any dude would be thrilled to live in. Great job! ♥
  • OohdemollyOohdemolly Posts: 22 Member
    @Agena I loooove this <3
  • WillowSims_WillowSims_ Posts: 112 Member
    edited January 2020
    These are my two tiny house challenges! Both 6x6

Tiny House 6x6 Challenge:

https://youtu.be/9jpKZb07TTU

2 Storey Tiny House 6x6 Challenge:

https://youtu.be/o7C7C_5Hgxs

Pictures at the end of each speed build :)
    My YouTube Channel

☆ Subscribe for more uploads every Saturday ☆
  • MAUVE5MAUVE5 Posts: 31 Member
    @Archer_Girl what a lovely home, I love the landscaping!

Well, after much fretting, swearing and sweating, whilst fighting off the dreadful MOO, my Tiny for the Contest is done. The pictures were taken as I was playtesting but pre-replacement testing, where MOO bit me in the plum. Yes, the plum. So, there are a couple of clutter differentials between the pictures and the Gallery post. Structurally, everything is the same.

I don't know why, but I was in the mood for a cubist structure. so I went ith offset and different sized cubes, like a child playing with blocks. Then I decided that I wanted the exterior and interior look like Walt Disney threw up all over it. Some of the Indian art and decor seemed to fall into place, after that, so it's sort of a home celebrating Holi.

'Cramped Colorful Cubes'

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/191A1F6633D211EA8F2AB23CD6EB7B4A

AHJ1G9z.png
    iVBKA7z.png
    EXTERIOR
    l97ubwg.png
    TTVoPtc.png
    jAhdMwW.png
    vYNPv4V.png

7uElvPV.png
    gg9rYuL.png
    qDak5jL.png
    Kc1VE3x.png
    DAiisoo.png

1ST FLOOR (MUD ROOM, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN/DINING)
    pjjH5Dv.png
    v09HVgc.png
    q5DbWIt.png
    zRGYNxs.png
    4yxYbxw.png
    Nh148bh.png
    dDFlqfn.png

2ND FLOOR (BEDROOM, BATHROOM, OFFICE)
    bxhBDwO.png
    IvMkRQ4.png
    c6ObIZU.png
    Y94VosI.png
    haMG2ER.png
    VQc2SYb.png
    GhyYn9M.png
    3Nv4TcL.png
    DRmSTpq.png

3RD ROOM (ART STUDIO, PAINO/MUSIC ROOM, DECKS)
    2N6p0Fw.png
    NPAEGpO.png
    5mx2J4M.png

4TH fLOOR (BASKETBALL COURT)
    HiFEQZm.png

My submission for the Blueprint Builds January

'Adobe Abode'

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/191A1F6633D211EA8F2AB23CD6EB7B4A

fJPwr68.png
    6Lo0o1s.png
    cesrbSZ.png
    z0CUGF2.png

mEUMNeN.png
    X4RzGqg.png
    wkox4qk.png
    kSIf9FR.png
    vd4ejcj.png
    RKI8FFb.png
    5bE8VIi.png
    oRhizgn.png
    uLrjDfE.png
    usTSZID.png
    MGU5UIs.png
    IWlQqkt.png
  • MAUVE5MAUVE5 Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2020
    I looks amazing @Taoron , very unique. I can see you put a lot of effort into the build

This was also my entry for the tiny house challenge. I wanted to play with a different shape this time.
    The windows look a bit brownish but they are also black.
    https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F2430FAD340B11EA8AA4B23CD6EB7B4A

uw5N15e.png
    Ww8s0Ts.png
    WGtBwv3.png
    Tteqq1J.png
    Thank you @MAUVE5 Yours too! Triangular is very brame to play with and it looks fabulous!
  • SimsHalfCrazySimsHalfCrazy Posts: 2 New Member
    I am loving all of these tiny builds! You all are all so talented.