Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Giveaway(Winner Announced)

Comments

• meesas08meesas08 Posts: 1 New Member
    You got: Environmental Science

You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

I kinda didn’t expect this outcome, but I’m glad I tried the test. It was fun!😁
  • ScarletOmissionScarletOmission Posts: 4 New Member
    I got Electrical Engineering- completely different from my actual major, but I AM working in engineering currently, so I suppose it makes sense.

Thank you and best of luck!!
  • ScarletOmissionScarletOmission Posts: 4 New Member
    Disclaimer: It says New Member on my rank, but i've been a member since 2013. I just do more reading than posting.
    USERNAME
    ScarletOmission
    EMAIL
    VISITS
    LAST ACTIVE
    8:25AM
    ROLES
    en_US
    BADGES
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited October 2019
    You got: Nursing
    Your defining trait is selflessness. You aren't happy until you've done everything within your power to make others happy. That's why your friends adore you, and the world needs you. You're also hardworking, ambitious, and intelligent. Winning combination.

Which is funny, because that is actually what I'm studying! :D
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    I got Women's Studies. Not necessarily something I expected, but I definitely think I'd find it interesting. I'm currently studying Translation Studies. :blush:
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
  • hunnybunny382hunnybunny382 Posts: 19 Member
    Chemical Engineering
  • anomalyanomaly Posts: 147 Member
    You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.
    high functioning sociopath
  • Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    I got Environmental Science but in real life I want to go to an art university. :D
    20180613_230543.gif
  • SimmertwinsssSimmertwinsss Posts: 8 New Member
    I got Psychology,
    Currently studying physio therapy🤷🏼‍♀️ Not too far off.

thanks for this opportunity 😊
  • cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    I got environmental science! Thank you for the giveaway :)
  • Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    You got: Nursing
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • KaatyKaaty Posts: 19 Member
    You got: Art
    You know for a fact that without art, life would be meaningless. You listen to music obsessively, you love watching TV, and you spend a lot of time aimlessly stumbling around the internet. You believe in having a good time. "Work hard, play hard" isn't just a cute phrase. To you, it's a way of life.

Funny, I actually do art as my job!
  • simlimbsimlimb Posts: 52 Member
    I got environmental studies!

In real life I am an accounting major
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    So many environmental scientists here, and for once I'm going with the flow! Too bad I studied one of the most useless subjects instead. Environmental science would have been so much better! 👍

Thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I did the quiz earlier and got electrical engineering I think, but didn't post the result then. Well, now I did it again and got environmental science. Neither of them is what I am soon graduating from, but I was and in a way still am interested in environmental science, so not bad :3

Thank you for the giveaway <3
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    My answer is Environmental Science.
  • Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    edited November 2019
    That was an interesting quiz. - Thank you for this opportunity to win. <3 Good luck all. :)

• andrea_akemiandrea_akemi Posts: 24 Member
    You got: Chemical Engineering
    You're naturally intelligent, but still believe in hard work: that's a winning combination. You intend to save the world someday, as soon as you've equipped yourself with all the knowledge you need to do so.

Thanks!
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    You got: Biology
    You know what's cool? LIFE. You're fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering. If you aren't already, you would've made a great biologist.

Oops! That's the major I wanted to choose Lol!
    Thanks for the opportunity.
    Good luck everyone!!
  • AliisavasAliisavas Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks for the opportunity!! :)

I got Marketing: "Here's the thing. When you talk, people listen. You're the ringleader of your friend circle, the star of your family, and the center of attention in any room you walk into. You're also savvy, forward thinking, and culturally aware. You know you're capable of changing the world. It's just a matter of when."

Good luck, everyone!
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    I got nursing. So not something I could do in life lol. Thanks for the give away.
  • FishyNamorFishyNamor Posts: 28 Member
    You got: Environmental Science, if i could i would lol
  • Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    You got: Electrical Engineering

That is very interesting and might have to give it some thoughts. Thank you so much!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I got electrical engineering, which I'd be happy doing.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare