Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    It was Halloween in my game too!

p03VnKu.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    JUPqWpt.jpg
    Vampire Demonte is chatting up his dad (Caleb) at the Spice Festival while his new spouse, Morgyn, is breathing fire on him. In my game, Morgyn decided to go all the way with his transgenderness and is pregnant with their first child. I like how unphased Demonte is by those flames. He is trying to cheer Caleb up. The two of them entered the Curry Challenge and while Demonte got sick from eating human food, he did win the contest. Caleb just got his inside burnt and became depressed. Morgyn was sleeping when Demonte left to meet with his father, so he came late which is why he is eating after the other two finished.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    The Halloween party.
    48993780926_8552333537_h.jpg

Mom and dad really get into the spirit of Halloween as Sabrina comforts her twin after dad said she couldn't wear that too short-not-in-my-house-young-lady dress, she only wanted to impress her new friends. *sad face*

Zora looks on, an expression molded somewhere between constipated and mildly happy to be at her first party. Unbeknownst to our newest little addition, David is all tuckered out from that evening's festivities.

Wow I love that lot!! Did you make it yourself? A very lovely family picture... <3

A moment of appreciation for Sixam:
    2kdZlI7.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
    edited November 2019
    @Firande Doesn't SweetFX break your eyes? :s I tried it a while back - I thought it made my game look like thin paper that cut through my eyes. Sixam is a beautiful place though. I wish the breathtaking alien city in the background (not in picture) was fleshed out. What could be the name of it?

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Elsa Bjergsen just aged up to teen in my rotation save, so I gave her a much needed makeover.
    582Xxgj.png?1
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Elsa Bjergsen just aged up to teen in my rotation save, so I gave her a much needed makeover.

She is gorgeous.

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I bought MSP when I got ROM and hadn't played with it until last night. Nayeli Washington is now a Freelance Fashion Photographer after starting out in an empty apartment R2R style. She still doesn't really have much, but is making good progress. This screenie is Nayeli trying to decide which among the many photos she took for her first major gig to submit for approval.

She has a big crush on her handsome model so they all look fabulous to her. Can't say as I blame her, Don looks really good dressed up in Moschino's fashions. He kept flirting with her too, of course. The rascal. ;) Anyway, hopefully she can put aside her feelings and use her discerning eye to pick the best shot. Wish her luck!

ulTBBoe.png

Once I found the workaround for gigs not completing so she can actually get paid, I'm having fun with this pack!

Happy Simming! <3
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Kita5399 wrote: »

She is gorgeous.
    Thanks so much! A little CC goes a long way.. I only changed her hair, clothes, and make up (added a bit of shading to her nose with a mask as well).
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited November 2019
    My vampire family (mom Gabrielle, dad Adrian and their son Lucian) at a restaurant waiting for their food and drinks. Adrian can't even eat plasma fruit salad, because of his vampire weakness, so he only ordered plasma jane for himself.

xgOxtSC.png
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited November 2019
    More Vampires.

Here Tanith Draads' and J.Huntington III's relationship is getting off to a rocky start. But needs must and she will feel bad about it afterwards. She is the daughter of an alien and a vampire

fj4le3m.png

I really need to change that hair, it's really unflattering
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    This is at my sim (Evangeline (a vampire)) and Morgyn Embers's wedding! The family is all dressed up and having so much fun!
    [img][/img]n2wGRT3.png
  • Coley666Coley666 Posts: 119 Member
    Big fan of the pets
    09-29-19-9-41-07-AM.png
    Sims Builder - Coley666
    jWIA95z.png
  • heauxfinityheauxfinity Posts: 94 Member
    One of my Sims showed up at GeekCon and dressed up as the Grim Reaper.

ja4lidN.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    JUPqWpt.jpg
    Vampire Demonte is chatting up his dad (Caleb) at the Spice Festival while his new spouse, Morgyn, is breathing fire on him. In my game, Morgyn decided to go all the way with his transgenderness and is pregnant with their first child. I like how unphased Demonte is by those flames. He is trying to cheer Caleb up. The two of them entered the Curry Challenge and while Demonte got sick from eating human food, he did win the contest. Caleb just got his inside burnt and became depressed. Morgyn was sleeping when Demonte left to meet with his father, so he came late which is why he is eating after the other two finished.

Oh, what a position for Morgyn to be caught in! If it weren't for the fire..! : >:)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    8UkqF6l.png

That mood when you lost a gaming challenge at gamecon and is sick..
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    3KiS9Gg.png

origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Only in the SIms could a video game devloper become famous enough for this:
    xLgYRe8.png?1
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
    4zhi8og.jpg
    This is the last screenshot I took. I thought I had captured the UI, but no...so, I used PRT SCN instead.

• L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Mourning my sim 6f2W3qF.png
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    @Nindigo I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you mean, haha. If I didn't like my game to look like that, then I wouldn't make it look like that. :sweat_smile: I have to say, though, that I do edit my pictures - this is not the way my game looks by default.

Today my Sim managed to catch himself on fire... luckily his girlfriend was there to put him out. :joy: Just another day in The Sims.
    k07OomG.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
    @Firande Oh, my bad. I thought you were using SweetFX which is a lighting preset thingamajig. It makes the game look like your screenshots. Kills my eyes :D

• LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    erObeVM.png

Brent(Or Brant? They live across from my Sim but I still forget :/ ) stepped onto two mud puddles at once and fell twice subsequently.
    This image depicts the second fall.
    AxxYIX4.png
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    This is Holden with his newborn baby boy Clement, hoping this one is the next heir for my current legacy ( I picked heir solely based on who has the most similar in facial feature from my original founder)

P7tqMuU.png

My current legacy

7c6mj0P.png
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    E0UXetl.jpg
    Global and Frozen Superstar, Judith Ward.
    Demonte: *points and giggles*

• MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    Trying to get some pictures of my kids to decorate the house... Even with mods, it's tough!

b5786b5cdbc183b78c884b14f815fe7d6695a2e1.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top