Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you buying Discover University?

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Leaning heavily towards yes, I'm waiting for the gameplay trailer to decide anything.
    Proud black simmer πŸ–€
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I'll probably get it at release, but we'll see.
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    No
    I won't be buying it unless it is dramatically reduced in a sale.
    There is nothing in it that interests me and I can't see it bringing anything to my game.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Yes
    mock68 wrote: Β»
    I won't be buying it unless it is dramatically reduced in a sale.
    There is nothing in it that interests me and I can't see it bringing anything to my game.

Another maybe.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    As the title says...

I will be purchasing University no matter what and will be pre-ordering it soon. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Coley666Coley666 Posts: 119 Member
    I have an inability not to buy all the stuff packs, game packs, and expansion packs. It's depressing when I consider how much I've spent. :#
    Sims Builder - Coley666
    jWIA95z.png
  • Options
    simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    No
    As the title says...

I will be purchasing University no matter what and will be pre-ordering it soon. o:)

At this time I'm honestly not interested in having university for my sims. I'll have to see more of it when it comes out through streams and let's plays. I know a lot of people were asking for it, so I'm glad they finally listened to something we have to say, but I am personally not currently interested.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    My answer is "No" and "No".

1. Can't afford it so soon after this recent sale.
    2. Even if i could i wouldn't buy it at full price no matter what.
    3. There are other packs that will come on sale soon? (End of year sales?) and i can get those then.
    4. Get to work is next on my list along with Vampires and Toddler stuff in a bundle, and that will be all i can afford.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Yes
    The correct answer was "Yes".
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    yeah. cas/bb looks great and i want robots.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    No
    Nope, no we have sank over 600 dollars for the game in total and I get bored with it in less than an hour. So I won't be spending any more money on this iteration.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: Β»
    The correct answer was "Yes".

Alright, the correct answer is indeed "Yes"... to being a "No".
    To avoid it turning into something it doesn't need to be, i'm gonna withdraw from this thread.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I was ready to throw my money, but then I remembered how IL was and RoM.

I'm actually kind of annoyed University is coming out since I don't think it'll do the theme justice--I love realistic gameplay and I adore packs like this, but right now I'm pretty sure they're gonna do me dirty yet again.
    Maybe the best content in the pack would end up being a bug they won't fix for years, like they're doing to aliens.

I wanted bikes to be usable by kids, but they're only going to be used by the one life stage we apparently have. πŸ˜’ Yeah it's University, but they probably should've just patched bikes in as free content instead of keeping it only for teen+ on this pack.

I won't even be surprised if they can't use bikes anywhere else but a uni campus πŸ˜’
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I've been waiting since September, 2014.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    No. University is not my top priority, I may consider getting it once it comes to sale, but not before.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2019
    Yes
    Absolutely! YES! As soon as I can afford it.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Of course but if it goes on sale 2 days later like get together did I'm gonna be plummed off 😀
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    No. I’ve finally reached the point where I’m not spending any more money on TS4.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Yes but not right away. Still waiting for them to work the bugs out of IL. I never buy Sims stuff the moment it comes out because I know it’s going to be messed up.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Undecided at this point in time. still waiting for gameplay to be shown.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Coley666 wrote: Β»
    I have an inability not to buy.,,

LOL. That cracked me up.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Duke_DarkwoodDuke_Darkwood Posts: 59 Member
    I've long ago resigned myself to the fact I'm going to own all of TS4. Right now, the deciding factor on "now" or "on sale" is literally if these robots you make can be played as sims in your household. I promised myself a couple years ago that when I get my robots, the pack it's in is worth getting immediately.

So, how much do we know so far about these robots?
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yes
    University is all that I feel I am really missing from my childhood development play. It will fill the gap nicely for fine-tuning my young Sims emerging from Parenthood GP value-building before I am ready to commit them to a career.

What I need next is a deep dive into Elder Sim development, so my founders can squander their children's inheritance find a new depth of mature romance and adventure in their golden years.