Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well, I've finally gotten it done

(Warning: this is kind of long. It's late and I felt like sharing this after finishing playing for the night.)

My first Alien Abduction baby has been born! <3 I've had a male sim get abducted many times and not once did he ever get pregnant from the abduction.

One of my longest-running families that I've got going on right now actually had the first Young Adult son of the founding couple get abducted and pregnant on the first go. :# I've already got 6 other sims in the household right now: the founding couple, the Young Adult son and his wife, their twin son and daughter children, and now the alien baby girl.

This is the largest household that I've ever played from starting with a single founding sim! So, I'm kind of debating on if I want to send the twin children to boarding school(s) or not.

And, this family has so much money at this point that I could just buy my founding couple another house to retire to and keep playing as them with their YA daughter since she, apparently, keeps getting dumped after being engaged, according to Nraas's Story Progression mod doing its thing. I might just do that. That'd be a really big household, though! The biggest I've ever played with!

I've actually kept a save file for a separate version where the Alien could still be sent back to the alien world, just in case I do decide to revert back to how I had it before the alien abduction. I might post pics of the family later on if I think about it next time I go back in that game to take some.

Comments

• thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    Congrats on your baby! I enjoy having aliens in the game and I never send them back, but in my current household of six children (two aliens) I did send a few to boarding school because it got just a little crazy there. :)
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Thank you! Yeah, I like having Young Adult aliens in households for their powers and increased skill-building speed. I'm just a little anxious since I've never played with so many in one household before and this is the first time I've gotten to the 3rd generation in a household. :blush:

Side note: I just read your Gobias Koffi Family story and am loving it so far! You update it every few days or so? :smile:
  • thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    edited November 2019
    @carlystur03 I try to - I have a backlog of a couple of days. The drama has died down quite a bit, and I haven't had as much play time. Thanks for checking it out :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Congrats on your first alien baby. :smiley: I love having aliens in the household and have one save that had 4 of various ages. I currently don't have seasons in my laptop as it is just not able to handle it so I'm missing having them in my current stories.
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @bekkasan I completely understand with not having Seasons installed. For years, I didn't have the proper graphics card, etc. for the game to handle almost anything above Late Night. I was so happy when I got access to a computer with better specs that I could play all expansions. It all runs okay, currently. It takes a while to get started, but once it does, it's usually good for the next several hours.