Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Final Quiz of Today: Who Is Your Sims 4 Soulmate?

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    You got: Caleb Vatore

Your soulmate is an Ambitious, Materialistic, Foodie. Caleb is mysterious, quiet and handsome. He's your soulmate because you too enjoy the more mysterious things in life. You both feel the pull to join the darker side of life, but fight it together as you maintain your good personalities. But hey, occasionally falling off the wagon is OK too!

Ehm.. ok. I do not agree with him being handsome though. And not sure how I got a materialistic soul mate.. Also not sure why i took this quiz.
  • EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member
    I got Justin Delgato! Apparently a cat lover?
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I got Nalani the Island Living mermaid. Apparently we're going to roast pork on an active volcano together? LoL. My hubby will either be really happy or horrified :D

Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    Justin Delgato! <3 honestly, he sounds perfect for me.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    YES!! I got Caleb Vatore!! I got the Vampire!! I'm gonna move to Forgotten Hollow and never see the sun again and have no children with a neck-biting 80s throwback!! Immortality is mine! I'm gonna live down the street from Vlad and have him over for plasma tea!! I've gotta go pack! I am outa here! See ya, suckers!

*Grabs cats and Victorian chandelier, skips out the door, trailing gaudy crystals.*
    #Team Occult
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    Nalani Mahi'ai

I don't have IL yet, but I do love the beach!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Don Lothario and Liberty Lee, because I couldn't decide between two answers and wanted to check if the results would change :3 Unfortunately I'm not a fan either of them :(
  • BelphegorCatBelphegorCat Posts: 10 New Member
    I somehow got Salim Benali, which kinda makes sense since if I were a sim, I'd probably have the exact same traits as him. But it's also a bit funny, since I never really have my sims bother with him, and one of my IRL friends kinda hates him :D
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Justin Delgato is my soul mate . I've never played him in my game, so now I'm going to give him a second look. And I love cats!!!
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Caleb Vatore for me, happy with the result :blush:
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Justin Delgato
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Dirk Dreamer
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I have lots of sims - so it all depends on who they fall in love with.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    I got Don Lothario, too! And you know what? Because it's fiction, I'm fine with him seeing other people. But just so you know, Don, if you and I agree to "see other people," that goes for me as well as you. No getting jealous! Because I know how you Player Sims work. You never cause jealousy, but you're not above getting hot under the collar if you see your s/o flirting with someone else. Double standards much? :)
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    YES!! I got Caleb Vatore!! I got the Vampire!! I'm gonna move to Forgotten Hollow and never see the sun again and have no children with a neck-biting 80s throwback!! Immortality is mine! I'm gonna live down the street from Vlad and have him over for plasma tea!! I've gotta go pack! I am outa here! See ya, suckers!

*Grabs cats and Victorian chandelier, skips out the door, trailing gaudy crystals.*

Not so fast. I also got Caleb. Looks like we need an old fashioned vampire duel.

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I got Don Lothario which is so ridiculously incorrect. I can't stand unfaithful types. I think the quiz assumes that choosing no marriage or kids means unfaithful. Some bias from the creator there I think :p
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I got Caleb Vatore! I do like him... maybe in my vampire rock star save I'll break into Caleb and make him able to get pregnant. Then he and his sister can both have my vampire's lovechildren.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    You got: Nalani Mahi'ai
    Your soulmate is a Creative, Child of the Island, and Ocean. She's a mermaid, and will trust you with that secret. You two enjoy spending time at the beach, swimming in the ocean, and enjoying BBQ pork cooked in the heat of the Sulani volcano.

You know what? Aside from the pork, I am A-OK with this result (the tropical veggie plate would be great!).
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    I got Caleb Vatore :DB)
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I got Salim. I groaned. I guess this is karma biting me in the butt for being creative but cramming and never finishing anything from writing to paintings.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited November 2019
    Caleb Vatore...

Huh. Didn't expect that. Well, except for the fact that I'm a vampire.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I'll be honest here, this quiz is frustrating because it lacks proper questions and answers, so you are left for example answering a question that is the same thing with a slight variation on a theme, for example how many children do you want off your potential sim partner? you got 1-2 or 3-4 and so on, why don't just put the answer "yes i want children", "no i don't want children" or "when it happens, it happens"?

i found the question about binge watching tv to be missing the point of a personality quiz, because three of the answers are horror flicks which automatically means there is bias and so you are left with the few others like reality tv, romance and the like while missing out on sports, current events and childrens tv as you got sims that cover the traits of active, genius and childish. It seemed like a missed opportunity there to make it wider reaching. I also found that most of these tv shows i've never heard of, it would of been nice to broaden the scope a bit and not just american stuff, for example british sitcoms and dramas are also good to look at, same with Australian soaps, Korean/Japanese cartoons, world wide motorsport/tennis/rugby, et al.

You also got emulating a romantic couple, which is also besides the point as you can't copy what others have, you can only love and enjoy what you do have rather than trying to reach for an unreactable goal and giving the impression your potential sim partner is inadequate for the task as they can't reach those standards, which seems all round unfair.

so coming back to answering it, the first test taken was Nalani and the second was Caleb and unfortunately they aren't my type.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Agree with Hoverael about the questions and answers. Case in point, I don't even own a TV, let alone have favorite shows to watch, so that one was a total miss. It would have been better to list types: drama, comedy, music, sports, etc., rather than show names. Had the feeling it was focused more on externals, not what really matters. At least one question should have allowed multiple answers, the one with trust and compatibility as options. Also, gender preference was absent, a mistake. No matter where one lands on the whole pride/rainbow thing, including straight, there is a preference of some sort. The quiz gave me Don Lothario, a complete non-starter. He might be a great guy to have with the gang on guys night out at the bowling alley or football game, but not my idea of a soul-mate. Summer Holiday or Leslie Holland (uninfected) would work; him, no.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I got Salim...

Your soulmate is a Lazy, Creative, Bookworm. You don't mind picking up after him every now and again, because he really does make it up to you. He writes you romantic poems (when he can be bothered), and isn't bad to look at!

I'm not gonna become your house wife in exchange for love poems, Salim! :s