Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sulani Premades and The Pleasants

I thought I’d download the Pleasants and have them in Salani for their honeymoon. I just bought Island but haven’t played it yet. Any story ideas on how the Pleasant family would interact with the premades?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2019
    I haven't played with them yet, but I'm thinking about doing this. I want to download them as teens, and then send them to University. And in the storyline will be how they met. I'll have them go through college, and then develope a romance between the two. Unknown by Mary Sue that the love of her life is a bit of a player, but he settles down a bit. After college, I'll have them get married, and move to Salani for the honeymoon stage of their marriage. Eventually, they will relocate to Willow Creek and eventually have two babies. At this time I will add Lilith and Angela as toddlers, and connect them as their daughters, I never play with babies anyways. Later when Daniel ages up to adulthood and he hits a midlife crisis and things take a bit of a turn when they hire a very cute maid by the name of Kaylynn Langerak. Like in Sims 2 (in my games), as Mary Sue ends up with a third baby when everything comes to a split in their road. Will they try to work things out for the sake of the children, or will there be a nasty split in the process? Then to make things even more, interesting, Kaylynn ends up pregnant, but will it be Don's or Daniel's? I'm going to pull Don out of the game until later on after some time passes, then I'll add him back.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    @LaBlue0314 Love your idea of them meeting in college. Decided they were both marine biology majors. Daniel is chill with the Sulani big hair and knows he’s dating up. Mary Sue wants to save the world. They get married and move to Sulani.

At Sulani Daniel pursues his beach aspiration. But this is where it goes sideways. Mary Sue meets a mermaid and gets fascinated by her. She’s unable to get pregnant and starts an affair with the mermaid. I had planned for Daniel to have an affair, but the game took me here and I like this path. Makes sense why Daniel chests on her later on.

I plan on turning Mary into a mermaid. And I think having Morgan (she’s a young adult now) as an “egg donor” (Cas Angela and Lilith with Morgan and Daniel as parents). Because the kids look like Morgan more than Mary. There’s a lot of stories that can go from there.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    There is a lot of nice looking Sulani Townie females Daniel could date. Some are married but that doesn't matter. Daniel doesn't care as he's like Don Lathario.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    edited November 2019
    imhappy wrote: »
    I thought I’d download the Pleasants and have them in Salani for their honeymoon. I just bought Island but haven’t played it yet. Any story ideas on how the Pleasant family would interact with the premades?

Salani has a bar, or they might visit some of the premade households.

Unfortunately, I made some changes to the bar, but here it is anyway.
    02_11_10.png

Surroundings
    02_11_11.png

A sim of mine talking to other guests. I am not sure they are locals, though.
    02_11_12.png

--
    I could do better, of course. That's one reason why Don Lothario and Dina Caliente just visited the bar. This two pictures are from their visit.
    02_11_15.png

02_11_16.png
    Post edited by BoergeAarg61 on