Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Attraction system mod?

SlayeurTownSlayeurTown Posts: 211 Member
Hey guys,

I'm desperately looking for an attraction mod. You know where sims could check out the room and find their best match, like in the sims 2... I've searched a bit everywhere online but I haven't found any mod...

Does any of you do?

This is sorely needed...

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    Hey guys,

I'm desperately looking for an attraction mod. You know where sims could check out the room and find their best match, like in the sims 2... I've searched a bit everywhere online but I haven't found any mod...

Does any of you do?

This is sorely needed...

There is one here, it's called The Chemistry System. It's on a patreon site but, the download is free.
    https://www.patreon.com/thepancake1
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Does any of you do?

This is sorely needed...

There is one here, it's called The Chemistry System. It's on a patreon site but, the download is free.
    https://www.patreon.com/thepancake1

Delurks: that mod looks great @Bananas_45, might give it a go!
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    You can also download the mod that cannot be named and there is an attraction system included. You don't have to use other parts of the mod if you don't want to.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 has something similar to what you are asking. It's called the Attraction system which allows your sim to have a "type" and they are more likely to approach the person they are interested to. It also adds personalities, like Hero, Innocent, Artistic, or Jester, which impacts how compatible your sims are. Your sim's personality is based on their traits( if they are good, it's more likely that they will have an Innocent personality, or if they are genius, then they will have Sage personality)
    giphy.gif
  • Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    Goth583 wrote: »
    You can also download the mod that cannot be named and there is an attraction system included. You don't have to use other parts of the mod if you don't want to.

Lol I didn't read the comment when I was typing but yea we are talking about the same mod
    giphy.gif
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    Simlie20 wrote: »

Lol I didn't read the comment when I was typing but yea we are talking about the same mod

Just for future reference, we aren't supposed to mention that Mod on the forums because of the adult component. That is why they used "the mod that cannot be named".
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Is there any chance that the modder who released "the mod that can't be named" would release a mod with just the personality and attraction system components?
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Is there any chance that the modder who released "the mod that can't be named" would release a mod with just the personality and attraction system components?

I doubt he'll ever do that because he has a lot of features tied into that one mod that he could separate out in theory. Like I said, you don't have to use all parts of the mod, its very customizable to your play style. His attraction system isn't overwhelming, its like it was always there, and its pretty realistic. Both mods are worth a try and just go with the one that works the best for you. Happy Simming!
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!

I doubt he'll ever do that because he has a lot of features tied into that one mod that he could separate out in theory. Like I said, you don't have to use all parts of the mod, its very customizable to your play style. His attraction system isn't overwhelming, its like it was always there, and its pretty realistic. Both mods are worth a try and just go with the one that works the best for you. Happy Simming!

Thank you for responding! I did download it and try to make it clean, but I found it a little overwhelming. I am kinda of a prude (according to my own mother!), so some options made me blush. I ended up deleting for now. I may try again eventually.
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Has anyone ever used the Chemistry System and the other mod together? Curious to know how compatible they are.

Thank you for responding! I did download it and try to make it clean, but I found it a little overwhelming. I am kinda of a prude (according to my own mother!), so some options made me blush. I ended up deleting for now. I may try again eventually.
    There's a tutorial on (I think) tumblr that teaches you how to make it SFW and less...well less.
  • IndigoGirlIndigoGirl Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Goth583 said:
    > I doubt he'll ever do that because he has a lot of features tied into that one mod that he could separate out in theory. Like I said, you don't have to use all parts of the mod, its very customizable to your play style. His attraction system isn't overwhelming, its like it was always there, and its pretty realistic. Both mods are worth a try and just go with the one that works the best for you. Happy Simming!

The creator of the mod that can't be named has now made a mod that has just the attractiveness system and none of the NSFW stuff. It's called Wonderful Whims and you can download it on Mod the Sims.
    IndigoGirl wrote: »
    > @Goth583 said:
    > I doubt he'll ever do that because he has a lot of features tied into that one mod that he could separate out in theory. Like I said, you don't have to use all parts of the mod, its very customizable to your play style. His attraction system isn't overwhelming, its like it was always there, and its pretty realistic. Both mods are worth a try and just go with the one that works the best for you. Happy Simming!

The creator of the mod that can't be named has now made a mod that has just the attractiveness system and none of the NSFW stuff. It's called Wonderful Whims and you can download it on Mod the Sims.

Yes, I am using that one now. It's truly wonderful! I had missed this so much.