Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion do you want to see most after the release of Discover University?

Well, after Discover University is released, I have all the expansions I have ever wanted. Therefore, anything else is just gonna be a bonus. What would you like to see after the release of Discover University? I would like to see an expansion that focuses on romance myself.

What expansion do you want to see most after the release of Discover University? 324 votes

An expansion that focuses on romance
8%
kippy300aprilrosePseudonymsyouilivefor92alanmichael1akuheikomatsuFLauriebixtersmrkingvLaruhellrambahadoerXxAirixXrjssimsof2106Maladi777goldann25Simzilla_7happygurlSimtown15AbraKadabra 29 votes
Fantasy based expansion
8%
PlayerSinger2010rhaliusKementariMariefoxprice83BleubellFelicity1169adele_katMasonGamerSimsLovinLycanLiELFSilentKittykkellyy15mikaCrazyNinjaladynightValeahMondaymunroeleDarkAngel1994simms745 26 votes
Future based expansion
2%
DerellaJnyxKalaniCoolPetarce123McFizzleShizzleAllyJean130xx_Simmer_xx0CelSimsarcSin13 9 votes
An expansion similar to the StrangerVille game pack but with a different setting
3%
CorkysPetalsPHOEBESMOM601pandouillesuzyl3CJSimmieAuronoiChieftainddd994MayFlower49PeralTTNsimmer 10 votes
An expansion that focuses on vacations
9%
ManderMurduhCharell88ANNETTE1951mock68AlistuR0bertadetermigjayanthonymunknowed21196DoloresGreyEvaliynjackjack_kAlpineCuriositylexus20ChambersNMHsimsFanTomatplantecosta09JemmaTheSimmersuperkyle221 32 votes
Farming expansion
33%
icmnfrshIdontrcallIcewolfalexspoom13alan650111IceyJSimmervilleCabelle1863aelias24StellaInterpolapplefeather2Isb917DESERTFLOWER1981SimQueenie9IrdiwenRawlaAnmirlasimgirl1010robyngravesJestTru 110 votes
An expansion that adds more content to the base game such as cars, a color wheel, create a world, more interactions, etc
16%
CK213BreeSashaMadstarletJo_n534taffy550FishyNamorMawMawrosehrtgirlksimmiesLizzychicagoSk8rblazesmurf45blueKhrisstynespice3phantasmkissnoraneko930catitude5TheDreamyWriterAdamsEve1231bizuktag 53 votes
Other
16%
auroraael14Jeanrudy8292TWSimGamer82CamkatBloosmooinvisiblgirlCinebarSpiddermousecatloverplayerhsmfunnyJavi182LonelyCallisimgirl542yupptaydevBabykittyjadeTenchi2aliipeabreuSweetieWright_84 55 votes

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Farming expansion
    An expansion on romance? What could they possible add to make it worth the same price as any other EP. I’d pay if it were a SP, but an EP never, can’t see it getting past as a GP either.
    I’d be okay with a farming pack, I’m not into it but they certainly asked and got member of the community hyped about it so let them have it.
  • MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    Other
    I would want to see a hobbies or generations pack
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Other
    Music EP!

They can call it: Get on Stage, or Pop & Roll 😂
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Farming expansion
    I'd love to see farmng as I haven't played with that in earlier iterations.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Other
    Generations.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Farming expansion
    So many potential with this one! From farm animals and horses to crafting hobbies like nectar making and canning.

Also there coul
    a256aFi.gif
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Other
    I'd like something more of a hobbies pack but maybe some small farming could be included with that like chickens maybe? I would also like to see children included front and centre and the hobbies would add a lot more for them to do. Maybe something like the oven in TS3 for children and our children could bake too and set up lemonade stands. Maybe a pottery type thing also. More instruments and the ability to form bands. There's so much they could do with this.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Next EP I want to see: Hobbies/freetime (with "interests" categories for each sim)
    Next GP I want to see: Winter ski resort/vacation
    Next SP I want to see: Wedding and funerals Stuff
  • ToastieMooToastieMoo Posts: 16 Member
    An expansion that adds more content to the base game such as cars, a color wheel, create a world, more interactions, etc
    I like the sound of a fantasy based pack and a future based pack, but with Realm of Magic and Get to Work I don't really feel like we'd get them because it's kind of already been done (although Get to Work doesn't completely focus on the future- it's more sci-fi).
    I do really want more interactions, generations and create a world because I feel like it was lost with the sims 4 :'( :)
    Origin ID: ToastieMoo
    Check out my stuff!
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited October 2019
    Other
    I would love a Generations EP (with a free baby patch). I am personally hoping for a romance GP and a werewolves GP too as my game feels incomplete without them. I would also love packs focused on hobbies, music/bands, horses, and hotels/vacation. I want cars and improved personalities to come in a patch.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Farming expansion
    Farming with Rural or Country life.

The next thing I'd want that would fit for an EP is Time Travel - but not just future, medieval too. In fact if they did just medieval I'd be fine with that.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Tenchi2aTenchi2a Posts: 105 Member
    Other
    Bands, singers, concerts, etc.
    Was the only thing that really had any long term playability for me in previous version.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Other
    TBH, nothing, because I really want the Uni to be added into this series and the rest considered optional for me. Yet, if it's possible, I want to see more of the far east theme inspiration. We need more option not only in terms of gameplay but also different architectural theme and different world vibes.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    An expansion that focuses on vacations
    beach vacation and a Royal pack
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Farming expansion
    need my horses, cows, pigs, and chickens.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Other
    I want to see something done to make the Sims personalities better. Second best would be a romance package with better weddings and an attraction system.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I urgently want a romance pack with sexy clothes (for men), body hair, attraction system, new dating minigames. Something more adult.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Other
    Generations or Hobby pack.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    We lack too much.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    A music pack, wedding and romance pack, a baby pack (like furniture such as cribs and all that and an overhaul so they aren't objects) and a werewolf pack.

I want a werewolf rock band who battles vampires.
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 143 Member
    Other
    I wasn't sure what I'd like the most so I was scrolling down to see other peoples ideas and honestly, lol, they all sound great. So, I guess I'd be happy with anything. ;)
    beach vacation and a Royal pack

I've seen you talk about a "Royal Pack" in a different thread and it's sounds interesting. Could you elaborate on what you'd like to see or what it would entail? :)

2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 446 Member
    Fantasy based expansion
    Star wars expansion.

They have the license, they should use it beyond some bad looking halloween costumes that only come in a single color.

Computers, beds, furniture and all could be in a few styles from the movies: Imperial, Naboo and Tatooine. Maybe some coruscant too.
    New region could be coruscant apartment buildings.

Force sensitive could be a new trait, one that actually has meaning since it allows sims to spar with lightsabers and learn force powers.
    Twi'leks and Zabraks can be new alien races, they are human enough to work with the animations.

Aside from clothing of the theme and all, it could also come with some fandom shirts and such.

• bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    A competitive sports expansion would be cool with non-rabbithole activities. Join a sports team or attend a sports event, also boxing and martial arts would be cool. Coaching and instructor's careers would be cool with it.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Other
    Generations... base game content like cars would be my next vote.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    A music pack, wedding and romance pack, a baby pack (like furniture such as cribs and all that and an overhaul so they aren't objects) and a werewolf pack.

I want a werewolf rock band who battles vampires.
    Would love to see the werewolf game pack. I wonder what life would be like as a werewolf.

I would like for them to add like weekly challenges or something for special rewards in game and more consistent interaction with the community directly.