Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    There were supposed to be just 3 new games I would get which were Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077. But, Judgment was one of many on my wishlist and since it was on sale I decided to go for it. And like I figured, am enjoying this game so much. I haven't played the Yazuka games but I have played and am familiar with Shenmue and Shenmue II which I find some similarities in gameplay like chase scenes/QTE's and just an overall detailed and interactive environment. The detective parts of the game are really fun, thought-provoking and sometimes funnily bizarre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJFeZrmIPZk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dK9-y0cbM
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Apart from The Sims 3, I play the following:

Pokemon
    Professor Layton series (A story-based puzzle series with animated cutscenes and one that you must have tissues with you)
    Tomodachi Life
    Cooking Mama series

I'm pretty much a casual gamer though
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I mostly play Nintendo games, Animal Crossing, Sonic and Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons are my favorite games besides the Sims. Recently I started expanding my gaming genres since I have a gaming PC and started playing Bayonetta and Castlevania!
  • Hak_vinHak_vin Posts: 32 Member
    As of recently I've been playing Sims 4, but got back into Sims 3. Some other games that I do play are Closers, Minecraft, Tera, and getting into old school FusionFall.
  • Sh0wtig3rSh0wtig3r Posts: 78 Member
    Outside of sims games i enjoy playing apex, paladins, ark, kingdom hearts... i just enjoy games in general lol
  • sgemmsgemm Posts: 38 Member
    I play a few others, but the ones I've mainly been playing are Life is Strange, Minecraft, Tomb Raider, Night in the Woods, and the classic Roller Coaster Tycoon games for nostalgia. I think I have two types lol, story based games and free-play sandbox games.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I've mostly been playing Borderlands 3 since it came out. Sometimes I'll play Animal Crossing on 3DS or Minecraft, but not much recently.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • SilmistySilmisty Posts: 9 New Member
    I mostly play games where you have to build things. Sim City was first I think. Then Sims 1-2-3-4. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Planet Coaster.

Also building stuff but destroying stuff too (!) - Warcraft 2 and Age of Empires 2.

I like a bit of turn-based RPGs too like Paper Mario, Final Fantasy 7-8-9-10. Also went on to play World of Warcraft although that was quite different because it was a real-time RPG. I only played that from 2005 to 2009 so I think it will be quite different now mechanics wise.
  • GamesbxonlineGamesbxonline Posts: 1 New Member
    Greeting the new day
     This article I talk about the Gamesbx2 I'm playing. It is a completely free fast game and requires no registration but still connects to other players around the world through the group play mode. Currently Gamesbx2 is appreciated for its quality, diverse game genres and the amount of winter traffic.
    With the development of the game, Gamesbx2 is now improving to meet the entertainment needs to help players connect quickly, not only stopping here but also exploiting new features to help people. Play has more soft skills to be able to serve for work or social activities.
      For example, reflexes when playing games help players have good reflexes in real life, and some other skills such as Improve thinking, great for working people or planning, strategies. Be more persistent, know how to coordinate in teamwork, help reduce pain, good for the gaming eyes much, you will become more assertive
    You can go to gamesbx2.info to experience the challenge with other players.
    GamesBX2.info wish you happy playing Games and have a nice day with your family and loved ones.
    ------------------------
    GamesBX2
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    edited October 2019
    Planet zoo (beta), planet coaster, cities:skylines, two point hospital, bus simulator 18, house flipper.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited October 2019
    Borderlands 3 and a game called Void B*stards

bIICvix.jpg

D6eMeVkW0AIgl-E.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • lilleefslilleefs Posts: 52 Member
    Minecraft, Cities Skylines, Planet Coaster, House Flipper, Age of Empires 2!
    Any Gears 5 players here? :smiley:
  • Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    edited October 2019
    Oh gosh. Steam is an terrible expensive place!

This year I have played.... Stardew Valley; The Walking Dead: Final season; Untitled Goose Game (on Switch of course); The Nonery Games 1 +2; Zero Time Dilemma and the Phoenix Wright Trilogy that have all been re-released on steam cause why the heck not?!

Frostpunk is an excellent game to buy on steam if you fancy something a bit more challenging and different.
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
  • Cabbie_BaritoneCabbie_Baritone Posts: 36 Member
    Minecraft is pretty frequent.

I also have a copy of Paper Mario on N64 that I might play some time. The first two Paper Mario games were so good. I never beat the first one before, I got close though.
  • Cabbie_BaritoneCabbie_Baritone Posts: 36 Member
    Oh and I also enjoy Crazy Taxi 1, 2 and 3. 1 and 2 are on Dreamcast and 3 in on the original Xbox. Maybe I'll pick up Worms on Dreamcast, buy the after-market online adapter and play it online.
  • justlexijustlexi Posts: 57 Member
    Aside from The Sims 4, I also play RE2: Remak. I love apocalyptic game genre, recently I bought Days Gone but I haven't played it yet.
  • rarrmussrarrmuss Posts: 16 Member
    At the moment I'm mostly playing Black Desert Online, Diablo 3 and DayZ. But I usually flip between many games.
  • sovereignsimmersovereignsimmer Posts: 35 Member
    world of warcraft
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Currently playing Jedi Fallen Order (awesome) and Death Stranding (very weird, very cool all Kojima)
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    story of seasons:friends of mineral town
    bloodstained:ritual of night
  • MyOldHeartMyOldHeart Posts: 33 Member
    Lately, I've been hooked on Civilization 5 again with Deity mode. One more turn, please.
  • tracyi92tracyi92 Posts: 25 Member
    Outer Worlds
    Jedi - Fallen Order
    BattleTech (the old turn-based)
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Mass Effect Trilogy.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Skyrim and Call of Duty
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg