Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Spooktacular Gift Exchange- Gifting is Open!

Comments

• Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    @illusie And for Part 3 of your gifts as I mentioned in the background on Daryll & Janet Weisinta they need their "first home" so for your 3rd set of gifts I give you ....

Serenity Blue

There are two versions because as you have seen thus far I want to give you several ways you can play and hopefully enjoy your gifts. Version 1 is what I like to call "the move in ready" version. It has appliances and cabinets and not much else. The rest is up to Janet and Daryll to decorate.

10-16-19_1-00-15-am.png?w=1024

Version 2 is the fully furnished version that I made while playing .... Err, testing ... these Sims.

10-27-19_1-00-45-pm.png?w=1024

For the sake of not double posting and to save me some time (sorry I am being lazy but I still have to help my daughter with her big gift before I can relax) so taken a short-cut

10-27-19_1-01-46-pm.png?w=1024

Please got to here ....
    To find more pictures and download links ...
    https://mystikssimtasticsite.home.blog/2019/10/27/a-spooktacular-gift-exchange-2019-a-gift-for-illusie-part-3-of-3/

Lastly, I hope you have gotten something you like. I was a ton of fun making these gifts for you and I have fallen in love with the characters and I can not wait to see what becomes of them!
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I am loving everyone's gifts!

They are all so unique and perfect for the buddies :D
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Taoron wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 A. May. Zing!

@illusie Wonderful old Vic. That would even look great with a little farm behind it. So pretty and versitile. Great work. And the second one! I just saw that too. Really cool!

LOL Thank you very much, dear!
    edited October 2019
    Serenity Blue is lovey @Mystik1978 ! And those pets are so cuteeeeee!! :love:
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @Skymyst That looks like an intriguing challenge for Taoron (and others!).

@Mystik1978 Daryll and Janet have quite the story behind them and are sure to have quite the adventure ahead of them!

@AIRIS6962 Your wedding cake build is stunning!

@illusie Your skill at building Victorians is something to see!

Thank you very much, dear Addy!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    people are rude. no one here. i was supposed to work today and someone was in my ASSIGNED parking spot here. . when mom and i came back after i got the day off which the car in my spot was not expecting they argued on the phone with the office . then once the car is moved another car took its place. after mom got the plate on that car. well while mom got the plate on that car the lady whp was in the wrong got out and proceded to call mom rude just for saying its my spot and she has a handicapped daughter . both statements were true.

sorry had to get that out so my mind would be clear for gifting.

Sorry to hear that @friendsfan367 Yes, people can be very rude!
    All my support to you and your mom.
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that @friendsfan367 Yes, people can be very rude!
    All my support to you and your mom.

thank you. like i said i just wanted to whine so my mind would focus on gifting. i don't think we ever met . hope to fix that. i also had to whine causethe lady not mom was totally wrong. i'm epeletic so disabled but not one thats noticeable.

also you and addy calling each other dear is so sweet.
    okay hopefully the dramatic part of my day is over and i can get gifting. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @ADWilson, thank you for the amazing comments *blushes* <3

@Mystik1978, you are welcome! I'm glad you love the house I created for you. Thank you for the awesome comments! <3 It's lovely that you daughter is playing the sims as well and that you help each other with the gifts.

@friendsfan367, I hope you feel better soon. Sinus infections can make you feel aweful {hugs} That sounds very frustrating about the parking spot.

@Gwiniel, you are very welcome! Hugs back! I hope you have fun with the house in your game and I'm glad to hear you like it.

@cmbaker16, thank you!
    edited October 2019
    @Mystik1978 and @Skymyst , Nefertiti is beautiful! Bandit is a cutie. Thank you for the adorable pets! I love them! {hugs}
    Serenity Blue is a cute house. I like that you made two versions. The nursery looks cute. I bet they are having a girl lol The Halloween decorations look amazing. It's a very cute house. Thank you so much for making it for me! I'm looking forward to taking a closer look at it in game! <3

I love Daryl & Janet too. I've placed version two of them in my drifter challenge game yesterday. Daryl seemed to have lost his shirt LOL
    Apparently it is from Island Living which I don't have. I gave him the one from seasons to replace it. Looks the same to me.

VUECAqN.png

I won't control them, but it will be nice to see them as neighbours. As you can see my sim Lola is pregnant too. I hope their kids will play together.

Zvgh7B2.png

Janet and my sim Lola are already friends.

fUULhE0.png

These pictures were from yesterday, before I saw your lovely house and the pets. I'll use the unplayed version of the sims and house in a different game save so I can play with them and see what the future has in store for them! <3

Post edited by illusie on
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Mystik1978 and @Skymyst The pets are super cute! <3
    Serenity Blue is a great name for this home. LOVE how you provided a shell as well as a furnished version.
    illusie wrote: »
    @ADWilson, thank you for the amazing comments *blushes* <3

@Mystik1978, you are welcome! I'm glad you love the house I created for you. Thank you for the awesome comments! <3 It's lovely that you daughter is playing the sims as well and that you help each other with the gifts.

@friendsfan367, I hope you feel better soon. Sinus infections can make you feel aweful {hugs} That sounds very frustrating about the parking spot.

@Gwiniel, you are very welcome! Hugs back! I hope you have fun with the house in your game and I'm glad to hear you like it.

@cmbaker16, thank you!

my sinues are better today. and i was over the parking spot drama when aries. i hope i spelled that right. posted her message to me. i think cause i look so normal people who don't know me don't realize i am handicapped. but like i said when i was talking with aries epilesy is not something a person can see . oh heres the end to hat story. when mom was leaving the lady was putting her car in her garage.

some people here have garges but use them for storage then inconvience other people me included cause rather than put their car in their garage its easier just to take someones space.

okay that was supped to be a explanation. but it came out whiny which i did not intend cause i'm over it. time to make coffee i just barely got up.
    The gift that I´m going to present right now is not for my buddy, but for my "gordita linda".
    She is more than a friend to me, is like my other daugther.
    There is a long story behind that gift, that I´m not going to tell in depth. I only will tell that I started to build it in my old laptop, went on with it in my first new laptop and I finished it in my second new laptop (the old laptop and the first new laptop broke. Bad luck)
    @illusie , here you are El Día Más Feliz, and I hope that you and your sims will be happy playing it:
    8Mhfx0o.jpg

PICS:
    https://imgur.com/a/9UsLXBI

DOWNLOAD:
    https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6E781BCAF88C11E98BD2303966EC7D90?

The Happiest Day is a romantic and luxurious place,decorated with gorgeous artwork by our dear #roseymow, which offers everything your sims might need to look perfect at a wedding, whether they are the bride and groom or just the guests.Or even get married,if they can't wait.By #Airis6962 for #giftexchange2019 #NoCC #MOO #Playtested. ACTIVE bb.moveobjects ON before placing.

it looks like a wedding cake. thats a compliment i love cake.
    Gorgeous victorian homes, @illusie !

i second this.
    Gorgeous victorian homes, @illusie !

i second this.

sometimesi can't find the right words so i borrow some from someone . i 've been stalking the thread because i'm off today. i'm trying to leave coments on the gifts.

Thank you very much @friendsfan367 :blush:
    You´re lovely :love:
    Thank you very much @friendsfan367 :blush:
    You´re lovely :love:

your lovely too. i've enjoyed getting to know you. <3

The front gifts section of the front page has been updated with links for each buddy so it's easy access when looking for their gifts if needed :D
    @Taoron I am working today but I promise Skymyst and I will have your second gift up soon!
    Sims 4 “Spooktacular” Gift Exchange
    My Daughter's Buddy is ..... Taoron

@Taoron I am posting this on behalf of my daughter who has been busy with school work and such. Please note while I did upload it and am posting the gift she did all of the work from shell to fully decorated. She made her best guess on what rooms should be what and there are lots of "extra" since it was a rather large build.

From Skymyst - Taoron, As you know I freaked out a little on what to gift the player who doesn't "play". After some research and a few words of encouragement from our wonderful host I seen you love to build but not so much on the decorating side. So I picked one of your shells, Cape Cod, which was a lot larger build then I first expected and I set to work to decorate it. I made my best guess on what to put in it but made sure some of the staple rooms such as a master bedroom with full on-suite bath was there. There is also a room for a butler, 2 laundry areas (after all for such a big house you might need more than one washing machine going at once). I also have a study, game room as well as dining areas and living-room spaces. I am not the best at decorating so things are not "matchy matchy" but I hope you enjoy seeing your build all decorated out!

Download Link:
    Cape Cod - Decorated

10-24-19_11-53-37-pm.png?w=1024

10-25-19_12-00-01-am.png?w=1024

10-24-19_11-54-52-pm.png?w=1024

For more images go here .... https://mystikssimtasticsite.home.blog/2019/10/29/a-sppoktacluar-gift-exchange-for-taoron-from-skymyt/
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    @Skymyst & @Mystik1978 Wonderful! That is so cool that you did that. I do hope you had fun in there. =) I have a Vampire family (The son of my Head Vampire married the daughter of a family I destroyed....long story...and they have a son and the Father just had an alien baby.....that was weird.....) living in this build, when I play that save.

I love what you've done to the shell! I saw it when you uploaded it and commented that it looked familiar. LOL

Thank you so very much! You did a lovely job.

BTW, I AM working on that challenge. I had to put it down and work on something else for a few days. I am probably going to go over budget, even with depreciation furniture, just to make it look as nice as possible for you. I'll do the $100k version and then a Taoron 'budget be plumed' (I don't know if that word will be filtered or not) version, with full on decor.

Thank you, again.
    edited October 2019
    @Skymyst @Mystik1978 i had sky but everyone else is treating you like a group so i will too.

hello friend. i was so excited the day i got your name. cm is helping me link your gift but said it was okay to tell you about it.

presly howell your sim is wit. or witch in training. she loves gardening and hangingout with moochi her dog . i think hes a bernese mountain dog. hes a little adventuous he ran away at least once. so feed him before you garden.i hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoyed creating them for you.
    @Skymyst @Mystik1978 i had sky but everyone else is treating you like a group so i will too.

hello friend. i was so excited the day i got your name. cm is helping me link your gift but said it was okay to tell you about it.

presly howell your sim is wit. or witch in training. she loves gardening and hangingout with moochi her dog . i think hes a bernese mountain dog. hes a little adventuous he ran away at least once. so feed him before you garden.i hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoyed creating them for you.

@Skymyst & @Mystik1978, how lovely you used one of Taoron's shells. I think you have doen a great job on decorating it <3