Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remove all clothing button in CAS

I think there should be a button in CAS that removes all clothing/accessories/hats from your sim. It will save time from having to remove randomized accessories and each layer of clothing, so that you can start from scratch!

I like having a clean slate to work with, and I hate having to click on the head and remove earrings and whatnot then to go back to clothing to remove rings/gloves/socks.

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I also prefer a clean slate, this is genius. We have it for Build Mode, why not CAS?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• mandyssims93mandyssims93 Posts: 122 Member
    I would love this to be added. It would save so much time.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Sounds good to me having to remove accessories is the worst.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Every time I make a new sim, I have to go hit each category of clothes, accessories, and makeup individually. Having just one button to hit to take everything off would be extremely useful.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • bubbajoe621bubbajoe621 Posts: 86 Member
    I think there should be a button in CAS that removes all clothing/accessories/hats from your sim.

Genius. I could go for it even if it only affected accessories, because I am constantly removing them but the clothing is obviously going to be replaced with something. One button for removal, one button that asks you which categories you actually want it copied to.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I agree to all the above.
  • MsDesignDivaMsDesignDiva Posts: 2 New Member
    Agreed with all of this! I think it would also be useful to have a new category within CAS, the category being within tops, the subcategory for Bodysuits. I know there are at least 3 meant to be in the game (the base-game one, the backyard stuff one and the one from Moschino Stuff) thing is, they look like regular one piece swimsuits so they're almost impossible to find in game. If instead of within the tops section having a sub section for bras and also a subsection for lingerie (since those 2 are basically the same thing, make what was the bra spot, that's now were bodysuits are sorted to) hopefully that makes sense. Especially would work because lets be real, in game, the bras and the bikini tops are basically interchangeable except for a few that are obviously bathing-suit tops.
  • TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes! +1 vote (EDIT: for the OP)
    Post edited by TopNotchToddler on
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i disagree i see nothing wrong with the current system i find the current much easyer to use
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    This is an awesome idea, and should be pretty easy to implement.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    This is an awesome idea, and should be pretty easy to implement.
  • RGR_GamingRGR_Gaming Posts: 19 Member
    Great idea! and in the same update, they need to bring back the color picking and not using ready patterns -_- like sims 3 had
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I think there should be a button in CAS that removes all clothing/accessories/hats from your sim. It will save time from having to remove randomized accessories and each layer of clothing, so that you can start from scratch!

I like having a clean slate to work with, and I hate having to click on the head and remove earrings and whatnot then to go back to clothing to remove rings/gloves/socks.

Agreed - it takes way too much time to simply make a base Sim out of an NPC. There should also be a button to remove skin details, makeup, or tattoos.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.