Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Failed to book tour please try again"

2...Next

Comments

• vicci3434vicci3434 Posts: 16
    edited September 2012
    I see this forum is a bit old. I am having this problem and I am playing Moonlight Falls Supernatural. Internet is fine and so is the CC free character I am trying to port. Anyone have a solution yet?
  • KimberleyjgKimberleyjg Posts: 17
    edited September 2012
    Okay I'm not sure if anyones tried this yet but the following has worked for me

Before loading a game make sure cache folders are deleted.
    When in actual game play and using sim port, let simport fully load before trying to send entertainers on tour.

Hope this helps :)
  • lwingertlwingert Posts: 25 Member
    edited October 2012
    same problem here!!! HELP US SOMEONE PLEASE
  • LillyLoserFaceLillyLoserFace Posts: 332
    edited October 2012
    waiting for an answer.
  • clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited October 2012
    Having the same problems except it asks me to log in. What!? I'm already logged in. Then it says it failed :(
  • stormcat2248stormcat2248 Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I am having the same exact problem, I don't understand what is wrong with it. I've been browsing the web for many days now and I am seeing the same problem....The customer support. Everyone post I have seen contacting EA about this matter has done nothing. Im not sure why they are being very crappy about it but they should actulyl focus on playing the game, Until then I am not doing simport.

-btw I also have the freezing problem
  • Mina166289Mina166289 Posts: 101 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I had this problem once like you guys.. But I using a laptop and if some of you are using a laptop make sure you laptop or desktop (not sure if desk top will have this but give it a shot) is not on Stealth mode... Happened to me last week and I left my computer to get somehting to eat came back played with my sims saw a request tried to send and got failed message. I looked for answer check my net settings, check my net,check my settigns for game and all and everything looked good. then I ask my son who told me he touched my laptop and went into my settigns for grafics and stuff and saw it was low settings...that when I checked my other setting for stealth mode and saw stealth mode on and turned it off and restarted computer and tried the game and simport works.. that what happened with me not sure with rest of you but also check net settings just in case..wish I had more answer but hope this helps a bit.
  • Tiger_Lover_78Tiger_Lover_78 Posts: 163 Member
    edited March 2013
    Has anyone ever figured out how to get this working. Mine used to work just fine but now it's not letting me send a sim but will let me host a sim. Getting really annoyed. I have tried multiple times during the day and for a least a week now it's been happening. Would love to know if anyone ever got an answer for this. Thanks in advance.
    SD2011-ANGELINDISGUISE-F1-SHERA5-1.jpg
  • RellyJackRellyJack Posts: 136 Member
    edited August 2013
    bump
  • MariahStatler101MariahStatler101 Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    I'm getting the same error
  • judith2424judith2424 Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    My will pop up failed to book tour please try again. But in the corner it pops up saying Lacy will be heading out on tour as soon as her ride arrives.
    By the way lacy is my sim.
  • Daria311Daria311 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2014
    So it looks like this has been broken since 2012...hopes of having this fixed are pretty low. :(
  • SiniUnicornnSiniUnicornn Posts: 4 New Member
    lol its 2019 and still broken for me
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    lol its 2019 and still broken for me

@SiniUnicornn, you might want to post your problem over in this thread created for new members as this thread is very old. There may be some helpful members over there that could give you some good advice on how to make this work since EA is not working on fixing any broken issues for TS3... :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893122/thread-for-new-members-to-post-their-sims-3-game-issues#latest
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top