Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Own multiple houses?

LolzersLolzers Posts: 819 New Member
I was just looking around the Ambitions forum, and I saw a thread about the new system for buying houses, and the idea struck me-why not let us own multiple houses? That way you could have your elder sims go off to a separate house while still being in your control, or all kinds of other things!

Comments

• crzyrbbtcrzyrbbt Posts: 231
    edited May 2010
    that would be pretty cool, pretty much able to control multiple house holds that would certainly make creating movies easier
  • EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited May 2010
    I would like this very much so. :mrgreen:
    deva4j.jpg
  • The_mrs_82The_mrs_82 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to own multiple homes so i can have a house where it snows and a house on the island!
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    This thread is already 9 years old. ;)
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    edited October 2019
    Lolzers wrote: »
    I was just looking around the Ambitions forum, and I saw a thread about the new system for buying houses, and the idea struck me-why not let us own multiple houses? That way you could have your elder sims go off to a separate house while still being in your control, or all kinds of other things!
    To be honest I don't see much point in this. You would still need to go through loading screens to go from one house to another. So in my opinion it's the same as putting the sims you don't want to have in your house in a separate household and keep them in the "played households tab". You can choose when to play with them.
    The_mrs_82 wrote: »
    I would like to own multiple homes so i can have a house where it snows and a house on the island!
    I hope we can get a vacation system where you can simply rent a house or book a hotel that can cover that.

• justlexijustlexi Posts: 57 Member
    I feel like it is not necessary to own multiple houses. One is enough for my Sim to live a good life.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Some people play different lifestyles, such as wealthy sims and property investors etc. It's always good to have options for all.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top