Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking For Realistic CC Eyes!

I've been looking all over for some realistic looking eyes, that are in the eye area of the game, but all I find is ones that are face paint or genetics!

Right now I have some eyelashes that come in genetics, face paint and even rings, though because of this they seem to interfere with me using rings or nail polish, because colour of the rings or the nails appears on the eye lashes then! But this is a whole other problem!

But I really need some good eyes that are actually added to the game eyes, that way they are genetic, the only reason I don't want them to be under genetic is because I use it for the eye lashes and some other things too, and then I might not be able to use both!
To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    By genetics do you mean skin details? Aviera has really pretty default (replace ea eyes) and non-default eyes (add swatches to eye color selection). https://aveirasims.tumblr.com/downloads

I know Kinjiko has eyelash options that are in the skin details and the eyeglasses categories. You can have them both in your game at the same time. Your Sim can wear rings with the eyeglasses category ones but not with Skin Details and for obvious reasons your Sim cannot wear eyeglasses with the eyeglasses version.
    Skin details: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2-for-skin-detail-experimental/
    Eyeglasses: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/

I would suggest looking for nails that are somewhere other than the rings category and add those to your game as well. Try typing Sims 4 fingernails gloves.
  • pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    Thanks for replying Bananas_45 this is what I was looking for! And the eyelashes are Kinjiko, I do have a couple nails that are glove versions, but the best ones I've found are ring ones it seems!

I wonder why the rings and nails through the rings area, don't work with the eyelashes skin version, it seems weird, that something in the ring area would interfere with something in the skin detail area! I have no understanding of that sort of thing, so maybe it seems weirder to me then to others,lol!

Anyway, thanks again! They have some other stuff at Aveirasims too I am getting!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Thanks for replying Bananas_45 this is what I was looking for! And the eyelashes are Kinjiko, I do have a couple nails that are glove versions, but the best ones I've found are ring ones it seems!

I wonder why the rings and nails through the rings area, don't work with the eyelashes skin version, it seems weird, that something in the ring area would interfere with something in the skin detail area! I have no understanding of that sort of thing, so maybe it seems weirder to me then to others,lol!

Anyway, thanks again! They have some other stuff at Aveirasims too I am getting!

In Kijiko's notes on the skin details page, he says they won't work with rings because that is how he had to mesh them. It makes sense that he put them in skin details though, that way you can access them while in head mode and nit have to switch back and forth to body mode, plus he has his ea eyelash remover meshed as a mole so that would cause a conflict.