Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

just wanted to say sorry to other players of the sims4 including the reason why i reacted baddly

since i have been diagnose light autism syndrome if changes in the game are to sudden like in the case of the darker blue loading screen it cause me to have a negative reaction and hate the change when they put the bright blue loading screen and suddenly decided to change it via a new patch it was to soon and sudden so i reacted negatively on that change for me not to react changes must not be to sudden
sorry for my long explanation
for me changes in the game via patch must not be to sudden and be applied gradually or other wise i will react negatively because it was to fast sigh

so i went to apologize and say sorry for my negative reaction since the new loading screen patch
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    You are as entitled to share your opinions as anyone else here. Sorry to hear about what you have been going through, but hopefully you have fun when you are playing.

For myself, blue happens to be my favorite color so I didn't really notice the change. I also came back from a break after the change had occurred so I didn't really have an opinion.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    We all experience change at a different pace! No need to apologize - everyone’s opinions are always welcome :)
  • Options
    AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    Hi @friendlysimmers

I can imagine alterations like that can be quite stressful for you. Maybe keep a close eye on The Sims 4 Latest Patch Notes so that you have a heads-up prior to changes like this to the user interface along with other features. :smile:
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Apology accepted o:)
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i feel relive to have cleared this up for me if its to sudden its harder to accept new content
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(