Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Giveaway(Winner Announced)

Comments

• karieebokarieebo Posts: 24 Member
    You got: Environmental Science
    You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    Hm. I got marketing. Not what I would have expected😂 Thank you for the opportunity!
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    i chose environmental science, thank you for this opportunity :)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    I got Nursing, but studied Law in real life.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    edited October 2019
    Thank you for doing this!

You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

Lmao, I don't know about that. I majored in English in real life.
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    I got Business.
    Which is funny. I have a minor in business and a major in history. Finishing up classes to teach next fall.
    Thank you for doing the contest for us simmers.😀
  • hipotonixhipotonix Posts: 58 Member
    I got environmental science!

I don't know what I'm going to major in in the Sims 4, probably a playthrough with one of each major! Thank you for the chance to win and good luck to all other participants!
  • aprilr41aprilr41 Posts: 19 Member

Thank you for the opportunity! :)
  • dashxxdashxx Posts: 6 New Member
    Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! When a new pack comes out I always look forward to these so thank you for making everyone’s days just that bit better.

You got: Psychology

You're a fantastic listener, and all your friends trust you with their secrets. You have the unique ability to see every side to a situaton, and nothing gets you more excited than to figure out people's motivations for behaving the way they behave. You believe in living in the moment, while still being a very nostalgic person.
  • dancergirlcbdancergirlcb Posts: 96 Member
    I got Psychology! My major is Biology but my minor falls under psychology (Neuroscience). Thanks for the giveaway! :smile:
  • erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    You got: Electrical Engineering

You're smart, you're ambitious, and you're incredibly smart. You spend a lot of time trying to come up with "the next big thing" because you want to change the world, and you know that innovation is the best way to do that. You're hard working and clever: With a combination like that, there's no going wrong.

Ha ha, I'm the creative type in real life. Anyway, I hope to win.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Environmental Science

Thank you for doing these :)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I got Biology

Thanks for the giveaway!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    I got psychology which I've always had an interest in but I'm good at learning not at school. Unlike me I hope my sims don't drop out :P
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited October 2019
    I got Nursing for the result.
    (In college, and another school, I actually majored in executive business, so I find that rather interesting. But since I raised a few kids and a husband, lol, irl, maybe that's not so far fetched.)

JkY6IWR.png

Thank you for hosting this contest, and good luck to all that want to go back to University! :D
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Environmental Science.

It fits like a glove to my ethical outlook on our world today in between all those wars of politics, information and greed. Can't enjoy any of it if our world is in flames around us, may as well try to knock down a titanium wall with an empty crisp packet for all the good it will do trying to save some here and there where it is all for naught.

Never went to college or University, but if i had this outlook 10-15 years earlier and better grades, i would of gone for this no doubt.

That said, wish you all the best in this contest and hope for one of us (the winner) that the future is just a bit more brighter.
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    You got: Women's Studies

You're the kind of person who would call someone out for cutting the line at Starbucks. You believe in fairness and you live for justice. You never make decisions before carefully considering every side of an argument. If everyone thought more like you, the world would be a much better place. ROAR.

I know I can't partipate in the giveaway seeing as I'm not a fulltime member yet, but that's okay I don't mind paying fer new sims stuff, lol, I just wanted to partipate in this quiz and share my answer, lol.
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    I may have a key too give away if not refunded i was charged twice on cd keys
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    If you post right after me, you have a 1 in 121 chance of winning (about).

Your welcome for the statistics if you're a nerd like me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    In real life, I studied psychology, but I got:
    Environmental Science
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    You got: Psychology
    You're a fantastic listener, and all your friends trust you with their secrets. You have the unique ability to see every side to a situaton, and nothing gets you more excited than to figure out people's motivations for behaving the way they behave. You believe in living in the moment, while still being a very nostalgic person.

Thank you for the opportunity! :)
  • teeteelouiseteeteelouise Posts: 121 Member
    I got psychology! Thanks for this contest! Good luck everyone :)
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    I'm a designer and I got biologist;

You know what's cool? LIFE. You're fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering. If you aren't already, you would've made a great biologist.

Actually, all of that is true. But I was terrible at sciences :)

Thanks, and good luck everyone :D