Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unpopular opinions

Comments

• QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Simuary wrote: »
    Seasons is one of the expansion packs I'm the least interested in. Since I have a rotational play style, the holidays don't appeal to me and the heat/cold related deaths would really screw up my game.

Yeah, you can turn off the temperature effects on sims in settings, but you can’t stop them from mopping up puddles in thunderstorms. You can’t disable the mystery weather either, so disabling thunderstorms in settings doesn’t completely solve the problem.
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    My unpopular opinion is that I would never want a Farming pack in TS4. Like even if it was given away to me for free, I probably wouldn't wanna install it. Seems to me like a very boring addition to the game :D
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    _Sandra_ wrote: »
    My unpopular opinion is that I would never want a Farming pack in TS4. Like even if it was given away to me for free, I probably wouldn't wanna install it. Seems to me like a very boring addition to the game :D

Yeah I enjoy Rune Factory and Story of Seasons (PSA don’t buy any Natsums HM games that were released after A New Beginning), but I don’t necessarily want that kind of gameplay in the sims.

Anyway, I’m not upset about the lack of toddler and child content (except in cas).
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I don't want laundry in my game. That and the Moschino stuff packs are the only stuff packs I don't have, and while I might end up getting the Moschino one, I know I will never get the laundry one.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    kati77 wrote: »
    I don't want laundry in my game. That and the Moschino stuff packs are the only stuff packs I don't have, and while I might end up getting the Moschino one, I know I will never get the laundry one.

I tried to give laundry a chance but I usually don't bother using it, I know others like it but personally I don't need it.
    As for the Moschino Stuff Pack I really enjoyed all the new things you can do with the studios and loved the new items like the cameras, lights, even most of the clothes and hairstyles. If you're into that kind of stuff maybe you should get it.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    _Sandra_ wrote: »
    kati77 wrote: »

I tried to give laundry a chance but I usually don't bother using it, I know others like it but personally I don't need it.
    As for the Moschino Stuff Pack I really enjoyed all the new things you can do with the studios and loved the new items like the cameras, lights, even most of the clothes and hairstyles. If you're into that kind of stuff maybe you should get it.

I love all the items in the pack but after about the third time having my sims wash clothes, I'm done and remove the washer and dryer.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    I play with autonomy off too. I used to play with full autonomy on but found it much better with it off. I thought I would try it again a couple days ago just to see if autonomy got any better and the answer is no, no it hasn’t. I took it back off when one of my young adults cost the household 200 simoleons in an hour making drinks because he was inspired over and
    over again after painting a painting. It’s a vicious cycle.
  • TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2019
    I could totally live with it if the devs never get around to implement another of the currently 4,200 religions worldwide, including zodiac signs. I do like Zombies, though.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I don't like playing (or watching someone else play) the typical "perfect looking female Sim with good traits meets perfect looking male Sim with good traits and they get married and have perfect babies and live happily ever after in perfect world with townies that all look perfect with no flaws".

I agree 100%. I like sims who are weird and comically hilarious.

LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I am not interested in having faeries, or werewolves in my game.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I do not want futuristic stuff.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • candystormcandystorm Posts: 321 Member
    I have been playing Sims since it first came out and will never play with aliens, robots, plant sims, mermaids, werewolves, zombies or faeries etc. I only play with human Sims and like to keep my game as realistic as possible.
    Origin: twinklegalaxy
    Grim-Reaper-Sim.jpg

• KTZKTZ Posts: 25 Member
    This game is nothing without at least 7GB of mods :cold_sweat:
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    edited October 2019
    I don’t care for babies or upgrading them. I age them to toddlerhood immediately.

I much prefer stop motion build videos over speed builds.

I’m alright with one more year of TS4, then I want TS5.

I wish sims could own multiple residential lots. It’d be perfect for my wealthy sims.

All the cutesy, pretty, sexy, hot sims on the gallery aren’t unique and look alike. Downright boring.
    Post edited by taydev on
  • LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    Get to Work is the best Expansion pack - it genuinely takes months of constant play to experience everything there is to do.
  • LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    Fulfilling wishes irritates the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of me - I haven't had them active for a long time now.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Laundry Day shows that the devs should not give the players the power to decide over a new pack. It's the worst pack imo. (I hate laundry irl, why should I want it in a game???)
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    city living is one of, if not the best expansion pack
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm ready for them to wrap the sims 4 up already. The game is already 5 years old, if the game doesn't feel complete by now then that should tell you something.
    giphy.gif

• RubyMistRubyMist Posts: 14 New Member
    I wish we had Sims 2 gameplay with Sims 4 graphics.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    I am fine with Teenagers looking nearly adult and distinctly un-Childlike, and being able to Mess Around.

Me too. It's a shame really that the different life stages can't have gradual visual aging. That would be so cool but probably way to much work. There is a huge difference between 13 year old compared with a 19 year old visually but they're still all considered teens.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Laundry Day shows that the devs should not give the players the power to decide over a new pack. It's the worst pack imo. (I hate laundry irl, why should I want it in a game???)

Exactly.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    San Myshuno is in my top 3 worlds, and I’m ok with not building entire apartments myself. (Although I do wish we could redecorate the lobbies/halls.)

Willow Creek isn’t one of my favorite worlds and is seldom used.

I don’t care about having preteens.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top