Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any idea?

does anyone know what is causing this I haven't changed any settings yet I see this (usually when it is or has been raining)
edited-image_zps7l7kzgdo.jpg

Comments

• SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    @Parvati - It might have something to do with your computer, your graphics card, graphics driver etc. If you want to make it easier for people here to help you it would be good if you could run a DxDiag report on your computer, copy it all, upload it to Pastebin and put a link to it in your next post here.

How to gather information on your PC using DxDiag.
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    It also could be that the terrain is not level. It's just a pixelated puddle??
    It reminds me of a sawblade, like the ones that lumberjacks used a long time ago.
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    Yeah I did the Dx and everything is fine, this PC was built for gaming and everything is up to date, I think KatyFernlily is correct, uneven ground B) thanks for the replies!
    Parvati wrote: »
    Yeah I did the Dx and everything is fine, this PC was built for gaming and everything is up to date, I think KatyFernlily is correct, uneven ground B) thanks for the replies!

@Parvati - Hmm... I doubt that, but it's easy to check, just flatten the ground under and around the puddle and see what happens.