Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Happening with Vladislaus in your game right now?

13...Next

Comments

• phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    My rockstar vampire has started impregnating Sims, so I broke into Vlad and made him able to become pregnant. Real life is stressful. The nonsense of making my Sim's vampire master carry his child amused me. I don't even feel bad about it. In my dream world, Vlad will have twin daughters, but since I'm not using any other cheats, we'll see what happens.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • stehlampestehlampe Posts: 20 Member
    Got deleted first thing. Sorry ;)
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Last I checked, he and the daughter of the one of my previously active sims (who had become a vampire. A sister of that generation's heir) had started a vampire family, and Caleb had just married in.

So I guess he's a vampire patriarch right now. :)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Vlad is obscure for the time being which suits me fine. I'm a wee bit annoyed with his mandatory trespassing when I start a new save. Last time, though, I successfully got my Sim to return to bed despite being mesmerized, before he could dine on her. So sorry, Vlad /sarcasm. He spent some hours watching TV instead..

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    edited October 2019
    He is a married freelancer with a kid and is trying to be a nicer sim. His wife's name is Miora Freeblood and her aspiration was to be a "Good Vampire" so it's kind of like oil and water.
    Post edited by RebeccaThurston on
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    I still try to marry him (or get into a romantic relationship with him) with my vampire lady. But I doubt this will happen, because I do not enjoy vampy gameplay that much.

My husband on the other hand, who plays his simself as a vampire, loves to ruin Vlads life, Vlad is his nemesis and he really likes to be mean to Vlad. He created a club, the historical society of something I forgot and every vampire is a member except Vlad, and they really bully him. Poor Vlad.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @Simsandra That’s so funny that your husband has a personal vendetta against Vlad and is actively persecuting him, LOL. 😁 It’s also so neat that you guys both play. 💕
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    @QueenofMyshuno aww thank you :)

He does not play often, but he enjoys a save full of Sims with a story. And yes its super funny, I like when he tells me his evil plans against Vlad xD
    I’m starting a new Save with Vlad where he’s going to be a colonist to a new planet. I aged him down and buffed him out a little bit. I always make him human.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    In my game, I have set Simeon Silversweater as Mila Munch's brother. She accidentally drowned and he is currently raising his nephews Wolfgang and Lucas. One day Vlad shows up the door. He has a thing for using Simeon's girlfriend as dinner. Simeon cast morphiate
    XSuzV5d.png
    It wasn't just that Vlad become a teddy bear for a couple of hours, it was the family's pet fox that decided it was going to go potty right then that I thought was hilarious
    2CGFCvr.png
    CJTKdQB.png
    LOL
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Nancy Landgraab is his live in girlfriend. She enjoys being a vampire.
  • AshurayAshuray Posts: 22 Member
    He died while going out for a drink with me :(
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Miko divorced him. Vlad then married Babs L'Amour, they have a teenage daughter and another kid on the way.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 what a good fox :D
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    He’s married to Zoe Patel, thanks to MCCC.
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    He was married to L. Faba which I thought was a great match (Thanks MC CC), and now they have 2 little babies together. One is a vampire, the other one I don't remember. Might come back with some screenshots once they're older.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    In my game he is always at one of the Karaoke bars performing show tunes and trying to win the contests. Makes me laugh most of the time. He tends not to even be interested in humans at all now a days - just winning Karaoke. Strangest Vampire ever. At home all he does is play the pipe organ.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Writin_Reg wrote: »
    In my game he is always at one of the Karaoke bars performing show tunes and trying to win the contests. Makes me laugh most of the time. He tends not to even be interested in humans at all now a days - just winning Karaoke. Strangest Vampire ever. At home all he does is play the pipe organ.

That is really funny!
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

He has the Music Lover trait, and apparently that means all music. As in, he regularly shows up at parties in the Bluffs and goes clubbing and stuff. Makes it awkward when I'm playing one of the Vatores XD
    I actually decided to start a Vlad save. (His save portrait is still blurred)

He is good fun to play, because he doesn't invade his own home after a few days and forcefully dines on himself. He is almost done with his first aspiration Master Vampire. Alas, I shouldn't have made him read the Ultimate Vampire Tome, because now the milestone for doing so won't register or complete even when he re-reads it. Meh.

He has mastered piano and is working on his social skills, good and bad and is almost done. I like his cartoonish appearance. His is a mood save - for when my mood is for some solitary vampiness.

• TX12001TX12001 Posts: 46 Member
    I found Vlad outside a community lot in Del Sol Valley, he had obtained full-sun immunity and became a Double Diamond Agent in my game...

Ironic, I thought he would become a Supreme Villain instead.
    TX12001 wrote: »
    I found Vlad outside a community lot in Del Sol Valley, he had obtained full-sun immunity and became a Double Diamond Agent in my game...

Ironic, I thought he would become a Supreme Villain instead.

The perfect sun-resistance makes no sense as he has a point in the thin-skinned weakness - those two oppose one another and you can't have both in your played vampire. Yet, it happens in my games as well and it annoys me, just like it annoys me that Caleb (and perhap Lilith too) only get to have 4 weaknesses instead of the normal 5.

As for the latter... well, evidently, consistency isn't a big thing in this game.

• Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Turned him into a human, then a witch set him on fire. No one showed up for the funeral.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    nE4yk5M.png

In my main save he was standing outside during a thunderstorm and got struck by lightening. Not gonna lie, it made me laugh.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.