Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Spooktacular Gift Exchange- Gifting is Open!

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited October 2019
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @ADWilson It will be the same as sims 3 ones, at 6pm i will make a post saying gifting is open and change the thread title to say gifting is open.

6pm in which time zone? Depending on the timezone my buddy might have to wait till Sunday since I have the evening shift on Saturday. I'll probably be too tired to post it when I get home after midnight.
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    @illusie I too am wondering what time zone so I can see if I can have stuff set up for when gifting opens. Like you depending on the time it might be late late Saturday or into Sunday before I get gifts started.

I'm getting excited, I am spending a few hours today trying to prepare some stuff. I have one gift completely ready to gift (tested, saved in library and pictures taken) only thing left to do is set up the presentation. I do have some work to do on gift one, and gift three ..... but today is a lazy, chill on the computer day. So I think I should be good to go. I am in warm clothes with the fire going, hot tea in my hand and booting up my game as I type this!

As far as my daughter (AKA Skymyst) she has some presentation work to do and she needs to type up stuff for her second gift BUT otherwise she too is good too go!
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    omg i'm sorry guys i must of been out of it when i posted the time the front page has the timezone but it'll be eastern time (EST)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    omg i'm sorry guys i must of been out of it when i posted the time the front page has the timezone but it'll be eastern time (EST)

what time is that pacific time?
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @friendsfan367
    Eastern Time is 3 hours ahead of Pacific Time.

Example,
    12 PM (noon) Pacific is 3 PM Eastern
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @friendsfan367
    Eastern Time is 3 hours ahead of Pacific Time.

Example,
    12 PM (noon) Pacific is 3 PM Eastern

thanks addy. <3
    edited October 2019

Thanks! Then my buddy will have to wait until Sunday, since 6m EST is midnight in my time zone.
    That's is okay with me, just wanted to explain why I won't post my gift on the first day of gifting.
    illusie wrote: »

Thanks! Then my buddy will have to wait until Sunday, since 6m EST is midnight in my time zone.
    That's is okay with me, just wanted to explain why I won't post my gift on the first day of gifting.

mine will hae to wait til monday or tuesday. sometimes work makes me feel like a zombie so by tuesday that usually goes away. if i don't work tomorrow i'm going to my brothers birthday. i have too. so i can tell my nieces how old daddy is :p he started it
    edited October 2019
    mine will hae to wait til monday or tuesday. sometimes work makes me feel like a zombie so by tuesday that usually goes away. if i don't work tomorrow i'm going to my brothers birthday. i have too. so i can tell my nieces how old daddy is :p he started it

@friendsfan367 I know what you mean with feeling like a zombie after work. I have that too sometimes.
    Enjoy the birthday party! lol at about telling your nieces how old daddy is
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited October 2019
    Ok so I had a slight change in plans, my aunt has invited me to go to a Halloween Dance with her and at first she was picking me up around 5:30pm but last night she's changed it to noon. So that means I won't be able to open gifting this evening so instead I'll...

Gifting is Open!!!

open it this morning :D
    Oooh a Halloween Dance sounds like fun, @cmbaker16 :)
    Have a great time!
    The day is finally here! GIFTING Day :)
    This has not been an easy secret to keep because this Buddy is someone I know, admire (her builds are absolutely amazing!) and chat with on an almost daily basis (offsite).

Who am I talking about?
    The delightful @AIRIS6962 of course!!

Reading your letter provided much inspiration and hopefully my interpretation will provide hours of enjoyment.

Gift #1
    1front-1.png
    ~*~ ADORABLE ABODE ~*~

This 2 bedroom, 1 bath charmer was built on the Pebble Burrow lot (30x20) in Oasis Springs.
    For picture tour and download link, please go HERE!

Gift #2
    What home would be complete without an inhabitant?
    Meet Jellica Tate, a teen with an interesting story.
    jellica.png

For outfit pictures & more, please go HERE!

Gift #3
    This is part of the reason why Jellica's story is as interesting as it is:
    Fang Life Challenge

BONUS Gift
    1front.png
    ~*~ TOT TIME PLAY PARK ~*~

This cute toddler park was built on the Dusty Turf lot (30x20) in Oasis Springs.
    For picture tour and download link, please go HERE!

Enjoy!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited October 2019
    OH MY GOSH! :astonished: That´s the cutest builds I´ve seen in my whole life! :love: Perfect!!!
    Thank you very much, my dearest Addy! <3
    I love you, my dearest friend! :kissing_heart:

I almost forgot (I feel so atonished!) the sim is absolutely lovely! <3

Thank you very much! You made me very very happy today! <3

9aef7a0f347e271159f014744d4e4c11.gif
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Gift - B&W modern

My assigned buddy was @nerdfashion - I hope you like it :)

CumVWsH.jpgIo9DaXm.jpglo7M0SR.jpg
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

HAPPY GIFTING DAY! I'm so excited, I could plotz.

This was a difficult build for me. I had a budget and anyone who knows me and my building experience in some of the challenges, knows that I have a hard time when it comes to a budget. LOL My mind get to racing and I go hog wild until I discover that I'm double the budget and then kill everything and start over. Still, who doesn't love a good challenge?

Along the other suggestions, in my 'Buddy's Letter', I tried to stay true to the requests. Color, Neighborhood style, Cost and the willingness to have a Fixer-upper, that they could not only grow into, but expand upon, as their Sim grew in monetary stature.

So, for my Secret Gifting Buddy @ADWilson, I give you, the Craftsman Fixer-Upper. A 2 Bed 1.5 Bath, 2 Story Home.

I built this on Potters Splay, in Willow Creek. (30x20)

CnhMgDR.png

The link to the (limited) Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/AhTemZx
    Download Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A547363BF80311E98E4C267D47C7ADE4
    @Gwiniel Your B&W modern is sleek and elegant! Those colors are so striking together!! ♥
    @Taoron What a wonderful fixer-upper placed on my favorite lot! ♥
    The exterior is warm and welcoming & the interior has a terrific layout that offers many possibilities. Looking forward to playing and see what happens while my Sim lives here.

Thank YOU very much!!
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @Taoron What a wonderful fixer-upper placed on my favorite lot! ♥
    The exterior is warm and welcoming & the interior has a terrific layout that offers many possibilities. Looking forward to playing and see what happens while my Sim lives here.

Thank YOU very much!!

You are very welcome. I hope it works out well for you. You may have to mow the grass out back before the kids play out there. Ticks, and all that. I may have taken the fixer upper too seriously. :P
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Gwiniel wrote: »
    Gift - B&W modern

My assigned buddy was @nerdfashion - I hope you like it :)

CumVWsH.jpgIo9DaXm.jpglo7M0SR.jpg

It's beautiful! Thank you so much!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Thank you @ADWilson <3<3<3

You're welcome @nerdfashion <3<3<3
    @Gwiniel I think I said it when you gave me a preview last week, but I agree, it is very beautiful.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    My buddy was @friendsfan367, I couldn't understand your letter very well, so I'm sorry if you don't like this (please be honest about this btw, I'm always looking for ways to improve.) This is Robert Huntington, download here. zl86Rk4.png9SmzRXB.pngXMPs4ZA.pngJInhd1r.png
    funny-gifs20.gif

Lovely guy @nerdfashion <3<3<3

Thank you @Taoron <3<3<3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@Gwiniel , your B&W modern is so beautiful and stylish! <3
    @Taoron , the Craftsman Fixer-Upper is super lovely! <3
    @nerdfashion , I love Robert Huntington´s freckled face <3
    I just came home from work. I'm too tired to upload and post my gifts now so will do that tomorrow.

@ADWilson, such a cute and colourful house. Jessica looks like a fun sim to play with. She and her outfits look great! The Fang Live Challenge sounds interesting! The toddler park is adorable <3

@Gwiniel, beautiful modern! The black and white colour scheme make the house look very stylish. Love it <3 I like the custom art you used.

@Taoron, very cute craftsman fixer-upper. Staying within a budget is hard, but you did a great job. Looks awesome <3

@nerdfashion, Roberts looks good! Nice sim <3