Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Giveaway(Winner Announced)

Comments

• Mamadee25Mamadee25 Posts: 1 New Member
    You got: Electrical Engineering
    You're smart, you're ambitious, and you're incredibly smart. You spend a lot of time trying to come up with "the next big thing" because you want to change the world, and you know that innovation is the best way to do that. You're hard working and clever: With a combination like that, there's no going wrong.

Thanks for the opportunity
  • player17amandaplayer17amanda Posts: 328 Member
    You got: Environmental Science

You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

Thanks, :smile:
  • SimsCat84SimsCat84 Posts: 72 Member
    You got: Electrical Engineering

You're smart, you're ambitious, and you're incredibly smart. You spend a lot of time trying to come up with "the next big thing" because you want to change the world, and you know that innovation is the best way to do that. You're hard working and clever: With a combination like that, there's no going wrong.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone :)

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    You got: Women's Studies

You're the kind of person who would call someone out for cutting the line at Starbucks. You believe in fairness and you live for justice. You never make decisions before carefully considering every side of an argument. If everyone thought more like you, the world would be a much better place. ROAR.

I get the feeling that Anthropology wasn't on the list ... either that or I've become more radical in my old age (which is also possible.)

Thanks for the opportunity.
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    I got: Women’s Studies.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! Super excited for this pack.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    doedear wrote: »

not something i'd do but sure lol thanks for the giveaway

i did the quiz yesterday and got that heres whats funny. in school i would get fs in science.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited October 2019
    I don't see how any of those questions related to the college majors at all or how they pertained to the answer I got :/

Electrical Engineering literally didn't relate to anything in those questions, yet somehow I ended up with it.
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    I got environmental science! :)

a8eb4d1f230fa19ba5269ab4f602567a.png
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    You got: Business
    You're ambitious, you're smart as hell, and you want to live a good life. Your self-worth makes other people respect you. Once you know what you want, you're very good at figuring out how to get it. Enjoy running the world.

LOL this is exactly what I studied in college.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • magooo63magooo63 Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2019
    I got Biology
    Thank you for the Giveaway
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited October 2019

You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2019
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/what-should-your-college-major-actually-be?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bfsharecopy&quiz_result=2485689_357073950#2485689

I got nursing.

Thank you for again doing another contest. Bless you and good luck everyone.

ETA - Just letting you know I already have this coming - so if I get picked please draw someone else. Thank you - Reggie.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member

In real life I majored in biochemistry...
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    You got: Psychology

You're a fantastic listener, and all your friends trust you with their secrets. You have the unique ability to see every side to a situaton, and nothing gets you more excited than to figure out people's motivations for behaving the way they behave. You believe in living in the moment, while still being a very nostalgic person.

Extremely accurate, I'd like to be a psychiatrist when I have finished uni. Thank you for doing this giveaway, and good luck everyone!
  • tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    edited October 2019

Thanks for another giveaway.
    Post edited by tulipssimmer on
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member

Thank you for the opportunity!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Hmm. I too got Environmental Science.

Thanks for doing these giveaways!
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i was able to get cards fr preorder today. so i don't need in this . but its fun to see what the quiz results are.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    You got: Women's Studies

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    You got: History

You're a nostalgic person, always living half in the moment and half in the past. You know that the best way to understand a person is to figure out where they came from. You save old relics, cherish memories, and spend more time than you'd like to admit perusing old photo albums. You love to travel, because the world is beautiful to you.

I love taking your quizzes! And I love history and the history of this beautiful world!

"If we forget the past, we are doomed to repeat it."
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    You got: Psychology

You're a fantastic listener, and all your friends trust you with their secrets. You have the unique ability to see every side to a situaton, and nothing gets you more excited than to figure out people's motivations for behaving the way they behave. You believe in living in the moment, while still being a very nostalgic person.

I definitely considered psychology while I was in high school but ultimately chose art lol.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Thank you for doing this!

I got Biology :D

Nope - I’m doing Philosophy. I did come top in Biology back at school until I gave it up, though. Maybe I should have kept it up after GCSEs...
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited October 2019
    [deleted]
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • costa09costa09 Posts: 52 Member
    I got: Nursing
    Your defining trait is selflessness. You aren't happy until you've done everything within your power to make others happy. That's why your friends adore you, and the world needs you. You're also hardworking, ambitious, and intelligent. Winning combination.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the giveaway.