Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share stories of when your sims were being creepy

Have your sims ever done something unexpected that creeped you out? Tell us what happened. Screenshots welcome.

Me: I made a sim with all the attractive qualities, like beguiling, alluring, charming, etc., plus a few more custom ones. Well, I made him so attractive that now nobody can resist him. Even his family, including his own mom, will get all flirty when they’re around him. It’s seriously disturbing. 🤮
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    The child age daughter in my family and her two little friends were playing at the local park and suddenly Bob pancakes came up to the three girls in a flirty mood and started up a flirty conversation with them. I was playing vanilla without any mods or CC. I sent the three girls home LOL
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    The child age daughter in my family and her two little friends were playing at the local park and suddenly Bob pancakes came up to the three girls in a flirty mood and started up a flirty conversation with them.

Eeuuuwwwwe!!
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Every Butler I ever had wins the creepiest prize. If they don't have anything to do they just stand there, still, for hours... could be staring into a wall or anything else really weird. They creep me out so much I don't ever use them anymore.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    I was playing a household that had Summer Holiday as the mother of a bunch of kids. One day, one of the children brought a friend home from school and the two children were playing dolls in the basement rec room while Summer was off in the corner practicing guitar. When I switched control to Summer to make her stop playing guitar, I noticed that she had a whim to flirt with the KID that her son brought home from school. I was a bit mortified.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Geoffrey Landgraab once called to my Sim's son who was a child at the time. Geoffrey said something about them not getting along earlier and that maybe opposites attract and asked the boy out to dinner. :/
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My three sisters were flirting with some guys in a group. The end result was that the sisters now have pink romance bars with each other.

A creepy townie came over when my little girl was home alone and sat close to her on the couch. When her big brother came home, he had to call SPS (Sim Protective Services) and have the townie deleted. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Couple of creepy moments...

Adult sims calling up child sims saying opposites attract and some other nonsense. I think they've patched that out by now.

Nannies coming over in a flirty mood and immediately going to the toddler of the house.

When I was playing in Strangerville every night my possessed sim would go into her roommates room and stare at them while they slept. Creepy.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Once I had this weird red-headed NPC that would just hang out in the park and stare at the kids while they played. 😨
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    The child age daughter in my family and her two little friends were playing at the local park and suddenly Bob pancakes came up to the three girls in a flirty mood and started up a flirty conversation with them. I was playing vanilla without any mods or CC. I sent the three girls home LOL

That is so wrong and out of character for Bob lol.

Well my sim is famous and she has stans that stalk her everywhere, are always showing up at her house and one walked in and stole the cat box for some odd reasons. I am thinking that she should start locking her doors.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Every Butler I ever had wins the creepiest prize. If they don't have anything to do they just stand there, still, for hours... could be staring into a wall or anything else really weird. They creep me out so much I don't ever use them anymore.

Good, when we get robot butlers, that kind of behavior will be just fine, for a robot. ;)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited October 2019
    My teen sims got creepy messages from adult townies asking them out on a date.......
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I think I might've shared this in another thread already, but anyway... I had an elder male Nanny show up for work flirty and naked one time. Totally creeped me out how he kept flirting with the Mom. She fired him on the spot and he had the gall to get offended and angry by it. Sheesh! Thank goodness at least the toddlers were sleeping and didn't see him in all his wrinkled, er, glory. o.O

BTW, he was still naked and flirty when he left, didn't bother to get dressed. I saw him stop a couple times on the sidewalk to do that confident/flirty posture/pose thing Sims do too. Bleh!

Oh and seeing my Sim Poppy doing this creeped me out as well! O.O

KbvO9tr.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I think that pic of Poppy is gonna give me nightmares!!
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I think I might've shared this in another thread already, but anyway... I had an elder male Nanny show up for work flirty and naked one time. Totally creeped me out how he kept flirting with the Mom. She fired him on the spot and he had the gall to get offended and angry by it. Sheesh! Thank goodness at least the toddlers were sleeping and didn't see him in all his wrinkled, er, glory. o.O

BTW, he was still naked and flirty when he left, didn't bother to get dressed. I saw him stop a couple times on the sidewalk to do that confident/flirty posture/pose thing Sims do too. Bleh!

Oh and seeing my Sim Poppy doing this creeped me out as well! O.O

KbvO9tr.png

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited October 2019
    No specific episodes come to mind, but it happens on a regular base that my Sim's lover show up at venue's or lots apparently just to keep a watchful eye. Usually, they're just suddenly there standing behind my Sim or close by and not really doing anything but observing. I'm not really comfortable with that since it isn't beyond me to make my Sim eye and possibly flirt with others. It's like the game knows this and has decided to police me in this way :#

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    I was playing a family with 4 toddlers. They hired a nanny who was normal at first, except for his obsession with the computer.

One day he took a bath. When he came out, he changed into a hat and a red and black striped shirt. He looked so much like Freddy Krueger from the Nightmare on Elm Street movies that they fired him. He would still hang around the house after that.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I personally don't find the adult child scenarios creepy. Because I feel like sims4 sims are so dumb they can't even register that it's a child. It's just like robots to robots.

What I did find creepy was one time my teen seems were making out in the forgotten hallow park bench at night and it was quiet and empty. Then suddently I kept seeing this blurry figure zip by at vampire speed. And then the figure would stare at us from a distance. When I tried to zoom in it would zip away again. This went on for a while and I was getting creeped out until finally the figure stops right next to my sims and I see it's one of my teen sims vampire dad that lives in another household lmao. It was so awkward because he doesn't even live in forgotten hallow but hes running around spying on his son 😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Ok what is it with this game and flirty adults towards kids. Seriously? How can a bug like this even happen. And that often as I see? That should never EVER be able to occur.

The only creepy (but actually funny) thing that happened to me was when one of my female sims was living together with her BF, but she was not sure if she wanted to stay with him. So, while her BF was at home, she went out on a friendly date with another guy she knew. They sat down for dinner and out of the blue her BF popped on the lot, ran over to their table and just stood there trolling their 'date' the entire evening with a smirk on his face. As if he knew..
  • Options
    kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    Grandma invited her granddaughter teen to singles night at the bar :/
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Once my sim got a text from his uncle saying that opposites attract and that they should go out to dinner to see if things get spicy
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Dianesims Oh dear, uh, sorry? lol I'm surprised it didn't give me nightmares though too. Possessed Sims look creepy no matter what they're doing, but add the unexpected on top of it and, yeah... the Mother must've given her super plant powers our something to see and breath underwater in pursuit of buried treasure. ;)
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Idk what happened, but one of the children at my pool party drowned and uh....cleanup never showed up. There was a dead child in my pool just chilling until I exited the game (I stayed on the home lot until I stopped playing). The thing is I could've sworn Grim showed up and left with the body, but I was in for a surprise in the morning. I could still save as if someone wasn't dying, guess no one cared about them.

Also not sure if this is creepy or not, but one time a bunch of sims barged in on my sim using the toilet. It was funny for me, but must has been utterly terrifying for my sim.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    The Sim I'm using as my avatar at the moment looks hilarious and creepy when he gets in an extremely flirty mood.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    lilleefslilleefs Posts: 52 Member
    My first time playing City Living, my young adult sim and I went on our first adventure into the city and 5 steps out the door this lil girl just comes and picks a fight with me out of nowhere, huge smoke cloud stars flying and everything. I still have no idea what her problem was to this day.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited October 2019
    Early on in my Sims 4 gaming, I had the Vampire pack installed and I was getting acquainted with it. One night, in a new game, Vlad comes by and sneaks into my fem sim's house while she's sleeping. He stands over her, watching her sleep for a minute and then compels her awake. Lots of green vamp magic and she gets up and follows him out to the living room. I sat up straight in my chair, staring intently at the screen and I'm thinking, what the heck is happening here, what the heck is going to happen here, what's the rating on this game again? He vamp zapped her but didn't drink her blood (or worse) and then left. That only happened once and I thought it was def creepy.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited October 2019
    When sims pull that default face on me when im taking too many screenshots and they were smiling or doing something cute + that bug that was around some time ago where singing sims face stayed default while doing it

and also this because i was closing cas and i thought i messed my sim up :joy: but its just my 2 sims mother and son layered :joy:
    5u5AiBz.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free