Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PS4 Sims 4 Death Cheats do not work.

Is it me or does the cheats not work for console sims 4? I tried them and nothing happened...
I posted this in the bugs sub forum earlier but I am unsure if I am the only one with this issue or not hence why I made this thread... D:
If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here

Comments

• WesnicWesnic Posts: 4 New Member
    They don't work, I've tried them multiple times -_-
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    Hey, they seem to work now, in case anyone didn't know still :)
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited October 2019
    Oh really?
    *tests them out*

Still not working for me. Maybe I am not doing it right?
    I tried sims.add_buff buff_enraged and nottin happened, same with the elder exhaustion cheat as well... D:

Hmmm interesting, just found a thread that also had this issue as well.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942078/did-the-patch-break-the-death-cheat
    I hope they fix this.

I recommend them to add the death cheat proc method that they were using when they were showing off the realm of magic game pack on stream; but apply it into the cheat commands when clicking on the sims; thus! allowing us to pick any kind of sim death; which would be nice.
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here