March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

mod issues!

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Hello @Saiga_Tatarica
    Simmers have found that this error has been generated when you choose your sims to “ step out of the spotlight”. Try having them step back into the spotlight again, and see if that helps the issue
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hi @rosemow and @Saiga_Tatarica

Just wanted to say as I did in another thread, that I wrote a little tuning fix mod for this situation and its available at MTS:

modthesims.info/d/624622/quit-spotlight-last-exception-fix.html
    Post edited by aldavor on
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    aldavor wrote: »
    Hi @rosemow and @Saiga_Tatarica

Just wanted to say as I did in another thread, that I wrote a little tuning fix mod for this situation and its available at MTS:

modthesims.info/d/624622/quit-spotlight-last-exception-fix.html

It is very kind of you to make the mod to help with the issue :)
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    @rosemow Thank you :smiley: I've edited my link as for some reason it didn't take properly; it now points to the correct location.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • SmellyMelly310SmellyMelly310 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys, I recently was downloading some mods, but all it downloads are the notes, there is nothing that plays in game. I've had mods before, and deleted them, and now I cant download any.
    PLEASE HELP ME!
  • Ilovecats8Ilovecats8 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello! I've been having a problem with my game recently. I think it may be the mods but I'm not sure. I downloaded CC a while ago and I added a few more and my game ended up responding to it weirdly. In the game when I try to buy something from build/buy mode or do anything that pauses the game for a little bit it ends up acting weird. Like for example when I have a sim couple and I try to have them manually take a romantic selfie with Sacrificial's passionate romance mod, they take the picture but then I can't control my sims at all and I can't exit the game or control anything. Like the moodlet and sim icons disappear and it just looks like I'm watching the game instead of actually playing it (if that makes sense). It's been going on for quite a while :'( Do you guys think that it's a mod problem? Or is it something else?
  • bjk607bjk607 Posts: 168 Member
    I have mods for my paintings to improve the picture quality and they are in my mods folder and they do not work after my sim paints the picture...the mods are: MTS_scumbumbo_1730629_SetFiltersOnPaintingByReference, MTS_scumbumbo_1736674_SetFiltersOnPaintingByReferenceAnywhere,MTS_scumbumbo_1834705_XmlInjector_v2 none of these are working for the paintings.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Ilovecats8 wrote: »
    Hello! I've been having a problem with my game recently. I think it may be the mods but I'm not sure. I downloaded CC a while ago and I added a few more and my game ended up responding to it weirdly. In the game when I try to buy something from build/buy mode or do anything that pauses the game for a little bit it ends up acting weird. Like for example when I have a sim couple and I try to have them manually take a romantic selfie with Sacrificial's passionate romance mod, they take the picture but then I can't control my sims at all and I can't exit the game or control anything. Like the moodlet and sim icons disappear and it just looks like I'm watching the game instead of actually playing it (if that makes sense). It's been going on for quite a while :'( Do you guys think that it's a mod problem? Or is it something else?

You could have out of date Mods. I would recommend using the 50/50 method to find the culprit and then checking to see if the Mod has been updated. Remember that anytime you update your Mods you should clear your cache.
    Bananas_45, I’m so sorry I’m just now getting to you :( I will try what you said to do and get back to you. Thank you so much for helping me :)
    Sorry I meant to write @Bananas_45
  • PrettygirlplaysPrettygirlplays Posts: 1 New Member
    > @NetNet11215 said:
    > hey guys! im getting a last exception error and some pretty bad issues because of and i have some mods so im assuming thats the issue. my question is how do i go about finding out which mod is causing the problem? thanks!

Im also having the same issue and my sims wont sleep

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <BetterExceptions><BEversion>v3.11</BEversion><WasBlank>False</WasBlank><TuningLoadFinished>True</TuningLoadFinished><BadObjectCC>False</BadObjectCC><Advice>Not available. More info may be in BE Report.</Advice></BetterExceptions><report><version>2</version><sessionid>d1759392aca0a48164b349e9</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2023-07-15 20:59:14</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.98.158.1020-1.300.000.163.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>trait_tracker.py:1573</categoryid><desyncid>d1759392aca0a48164b349e9</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[BE Interceptor] BE intercepted this error from a separate mod log so that it can scan for the issue. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'min_lod_value')
    Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 118, in wrapped
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in finally_wrap
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 371, in c_api_client_connect
    File "C:\Users\jvict\Documents\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\RE\Scripts\simrealist_re\injector.py", line 28, in _wrapped_function
    File "C:\Users\jvict\Documents\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\RE\Scripts\simrealist_re\util_callbacks.py", line 53, in re_do_zone_spin_up_callbacks
    File "lot51_doorbell/utils/injector.pyc", line 39, in _inject
    File "lot51_doorbell/injections.pyc", line 29, in lot51_doorbell_on_zone_loaded
    File ".\BasementalGangs_6.20.57-PUBLIC\BasementalGangs\utilities\injector.py\injector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\6.20.57\errorlogging.py", line 47, in bmg_error_waiting
    File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.17.162-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\injector.py\injector.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.17.162-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\changing_world\price_handler.py\price_handler.py", line 79, in bmd_update_drug_prices
    File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.17.162-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\injector.py\injector.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.17.162-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\errorlogging.py\errorlogging.py", line 72, in bmd_error_waiting
    File ".\BasementalDrugs_7.17.162-PUBLIC\Basemental\utilities\logging\version_handling.py\version_handling.py", line 118, in create_version_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v176b\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v176b\zone_spin.py", line 100, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 598, in do_zone_spin_up
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 117, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 221, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸_v176b\turbolib2\events\sims.py", line 133, in _turbolib_sim_startup_sim_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2932, in _startup_sim_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 216, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1389, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 562, in apply_to_resolver
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 303, in apply_to_resolver
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_ops.py", line 379, in _apply_to_subject_and_target
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 74, in add_trait
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 83, in add_trait
    File "C:\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace (3.7)\My Script Mods\Milestone_Expansion\Scripts\Lumpinou_LifeMilestones_Injector\Lumpinou_Injector.py", line 6, in _inject
    File "C:\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace (3.7)\My Script Mods\Milestone_Expansion\Scripts\Lumpinou_LifeMilsetones_Injections.py", line 373, in lumpinou_milsestones_ckeck_on_game_adding_trait
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 556, in _add_trait
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2023_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 201, in _wrapper_function
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_2023_3_0\mc_cas\mc_cas_inject.py", line 180, in inject_can_add_trait
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 331, in can_add_trait
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 1573, in _has_valid_lod
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'min_lod_value'rtim=0
    Client Session Time: 65.38

Num Save Errors: 0

Num Load Errors: 0

Current Game State: 0x96d01090

LoadingScreenActiveFlag: 1

Origin Version: 12,234,0,5491

Modded: True

SystemInfo: Windows 11 10.0.22621 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 nvldumdx.dll 31.0.15.3118, GUID: D7B71E3E-5CC2-11CF-DD7F-A8A70EC2D235

</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @Prettygirlplays You use mods that can't be discussed on the Forums. Make sure you have the most recent versions of mods, check that beds aren't being blocked, and if you still have problems, head over to a Discord support server like Sims After Dark or Deaderpool. They can interpret error logs.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.