Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your first plans with the University EP?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I have a group of teens I created (September !!!2014!!!) who will all go together. They only had to wait 5 years.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    It's going to depend on where my rotation is at when I add this.

I definitely want at least one sim who majors in, like, philosophy and then becomes a drifter/conspiracy theorist/revolutionary. I think that needs to happen but then where that will go? I don't know. That sim will probably move to San Myshuno to a Needs TLC apartment and join politics.

Everyone else is going to either get in and work toward their professional careers/yuppie lives or not get in and look askance at the ones who did.

The guy that is shipwrecked in Sulani will still be shipwrecked.

I sent a team of archaeologists to Selvadorada so of those who survived and did not settle down, they might then go onto university.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    My main Sim,Daniella, has three children with Akira and they are my favorite family. Adam has just aged to YA just before the leaks, Aaron is a about 3/4 of the way through his teens and Amina entered her teens the day before he brother became a YA. I haven't played this save since I was convinced DU was coming. I'm debating if I send Aaron and Amina or do I start playing again so I can send the next generation. I'm so torn.
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I can't decide if I want to make a new save, or send my next legacy heir. I might do both, just so I can explore both universities.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    The first thing I'm doing is going through all my public venues and finally adding toilet stalls! lol I know this is such a minor detail, but they're finally coming back!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg