Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Releases November 15th On PC December 17th On Consoles!!!!

24 Days!!!!!!
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    😭just 24 days
  • Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I’m so excited! I wonder how you enroll and if you just need to do it or if it prompts you somehow like in TS3.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Robots!
  • Options
    I’m so excited! I wonder how you enroll and if you just need to do it or if it prompts you somehow like in TS3.

Most likely on the phone or pc.
    Robots!

I hope that we can charge them up like we could in Into The Future. I hope they can be bought in buymode so their not locked to Universties.
  • Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    wait what? where does it say a date??? the trailer didn't reveal that

-Yarden.
  • Options
    Yardenro wrote: »
    wait what? where does it say a date??? the trailer didn't reveal that

At the end of the trailer.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I dont even have a computer to play on anymore and I'm excited.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I dont even have a computer to play on anymore and I'm excited.

It's coming to consoles in December if you have a PS4 or Xbox One.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

Most likely on the phone or pc.
    Robots!

I hope that we can charge them up like we could in Into The Future. I hope they can be bought in buymode so their not locked to Universties.

I hope they can be sold in retail stores.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I just hope there are pool tables and bunk beds. I'm worried cause it looks like there aren't.
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    edited October 2019
    So excited!!! Is it November 15th yet!? :lol:
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m so excited to send my Sims to college. I can’t wait till we learn more either 😂 especially about robots!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

You know what, I really liked the trailer. How supportive the friends were when their buddies ran into trouble. Bikes looks really nice, the robots looked interesting too. Think it will be a fun time picking things apart while waiting :)
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    we finally get stalls after all those years! probably five more years till we get bunk beds.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    You know what, I really liked the trailer. How supportive the friends were when their buddies ran into trouble. Bikes looks really nice, the robots looked interesting too. Think it will be a fun time picking things apart while waiting :)
    Now to see if that transfers to the game or just a staged trailer.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Now to see if that transfers to the game or just a staged trailer.

There is that, I agree. However the trailer was really nice.
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    I'm assuming that TS4 University will be more similar to TS3 U than to TS2 U.

However, I never played TS3 U. How did it handle aging; switching between the college student and their family back home; roommates; etc.?
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm assuming that TS4 University will be more similar to TS3 U than to TS2 U.

However, I never played TS3 U. How did it handle aging; switching between the college student and their family back home; roommates; etc.?
    Iirc sims didn’t age while they were there. You had to select which sims would to go Uni and the ones not chosen stayed back home grayed out. Like if you send some sims to JA/OR world, they are unaged and not playable. You only played as the sims in uni. With roommates I don’t remember so we’ll, I think they were npc’s
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Probably have to wait as I have some big things coming up next month; but it looks fun. I noticed we are getting brow piercings now as well as shower woohoo and the juice keg is coming back along with robots. I wanted to know more about secret societies though.

Looks like you can t.p. things. I wonder if high school students can graduate (but can probably fake it with them wearing the cap and gown. Not the same though).
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I didn’t see any elders in the trailer and actually, I’m happy about that. That was one of features I hated most in TS3 Uni. Just YA like in TS2, please. I do hope there are online classes for older Sims, though.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    I didn’t see any elders in the trailer and actually, I’m happy about that. That was one of features I hated most in TS3 Uni. Just YA like in TS2, please. I do hope there are online classes for older Sims, though.

Why did you hate it?
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I can't wait for University! But I mean maybe I should? Sale maybe? Ugh I don't know lol xD
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I'm pretty excited for it, as a college experience is important to what I have in mind for my sims. So, I'm going to hold up on the playing for a bit. It comes at a pretty good time, as The Outer Worlds is coming on Friday, and that will no doubt consume most of my free time for awhile.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2019
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Save the date! Join us on Friday, November 8th @ 11AM PT for our <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TS4DiscoverUniversity?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw&quot;&gt;#TS4DiscoverUniversity&lt;/a&gt; livestream w/ hosts <a href="https://twitter.com/SimGuruAzure?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&quot;&gt;@SimGuruAzure&lt;/a&gt; and SimGuruSteph! We're going to educate you on everything related to Create-A-Sim, Build-Buy, world, and gameplay! 👩‍🎓👨‍🎓 See you then!<a href="https://t.co/KGhpUu35sh">https://t.co/KGhpUu35sh</a></p>&mdash; Professor Frost💫 (@SimGuruFrost) <a href=" 22, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js&quot; charset="utf-8"></script>

Nov 8th at 11 am pt TS4 Discover University livestream to show us everything... is basically what this tweet was supposed to say!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    All I can say is I'm glad the leaks were real! I wanted University since TS4 was announced :P