Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC Nov 5)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
edited October 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Anybody familiar with this game? The open world is stunning.

https://youtu.be/Dw_oH5oiUSE
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Rockstar is awesome.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    Just found out it is only for Xbox and Play Station. No PC version. :/
  • koalasimskoalasims Posts: 76 Member
    YES. My husband has been playing the first one to prep us for the 2nd one and we are so keen. I really like the open world aspect and am very excited to just.. walk around... and see what Arthur can eat... haha :D the lighting for it looks beautiful and I can't wait. It looks 100000 times better than the first one. Even the clothing and hair textures look better.
    koalasims wrote: »
    YES. My husband has been playing the first one to prep us for the 2nd one and we are so keen. I really like the open world aspect and am very excited to just.. walk around... and see what Arthur can eat... haha :D the lighting for it looks beautiful and I can't wait. It looks 100000 times better than the first one. Even the clothing and hair textures look better.

It feels like GTAV but in a western country environment.
  • koalasimskoalasims Posts: 76 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

you're not wrong there, it has a lot of similarities
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    It and GTA are seem same world and GTAOL has related tasks
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited October 2018
    As my sig shows I've been ready since the announcement. :D It's very easy to get lost in these worlds, just walking around them and taking it all in. Definitely looking forward to just riding my horse through marshes, forests or open landscapes, watching the sun rise and set.

It takes me longer than it should to get to the actual missions at hand because I'm just enjoying the world. Happened in GTA, Skyrim, Fallout and Spider-Man. It's gonna happen here too. I'll get to them... eventually.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Bad Arkane wrote: »
    As my sig shows I've been ready since the announcement. :D It's very easy to get lost in these worlds just walking around them and taking it all in. Definitely looking forward to just riding my horse through marshes forests or open landscapes watching the sun rise and set.

It takes me longer than it should to get to the actual missions at hand because I'm just enjoying thew world. Happened in GTA, Skyrim, Fallout and Spider-Man. It's gonna happen here too. I'll get to them... eventually.

I really wanna play Spider-Man and I’m bummed that it’s a PS4 Exclusive.
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    edited October 2018
    i've had some issues with Rockstar this year, but i hope rdr2 is just as good as gta online :#
    Just found out it is only for Xbox and Play Station. No PC version. :/
    oof
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    PC version releasing on November 5.

Download the Rockstar Launcher and get a free copy of GTA for PC.

• lilleefslilleefs Posts: 52 Member
    Rockstar are the best of the best but I drove my horse off a cliff and that made me sad.