Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University

2...Next

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    Did I miss the announcement that it was atually Unitversity? I knew there was a leak way back, but I've seen nothing of an announcement?

I think a slew of GameChanger youtubers posting their "University Acceptance Letters" with a note to watch the trailer (sorry "Orientation Video") tomorrow at 8AM PST counts.

That and the countdown on the Sims Youtube to said trailer says "we love school spirit in the air" and appears to have mascots and students from the two competing schools kinda gives off the "University is Coming" vibe. :)
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    I wonder what will the next most demanded EP will be. We pretty much got all the traditional packs after university releases.

Probably farming or a hobbies pack.

The most demanded feature will still be cars 😑

Agree about the cars. Speaking of packs, I still would like a Futuristic World or Eco Living packs before EA moves on to Sims5. I've heard others mention these kinds of packs too.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Wow that happened quick, I feel like I've been living under a rock, but I'm here everyday LOL
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    People are gonna be asking for a farming pack next.... Sigh... :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I wonder what will the next most demanded EP will be. We pretty much got all the traditional packs after university releases.

Probably farming or a hobbies pack.

The most demanded feature will still be cars 😑
    better babies more things for kids and teens
    and slow dance likes dislikes more drama elder stuff we still haven't got catch or play ground stuff
    rocking chair or cribs tea sat or a salon for are sims to go to or comics horses or a fairy tale world
    more things for teens to do to get in trouble for like in sims 3 like pranks or a party while mom and dad are out
    we haven't got hotels or a roller coaster or hobbies like you said I could go on @LoveMcQueen5683
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    edited October 2019
    Cupid wrote: »
    hermionia wrote: »
    CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE because it's ACTUALLY University! HA!
    hermionia wrote: »
    Stop commenting "University" on every single pack release that isn't University.

Well, if they can't do it anymore, then what's the point of this thread asking them to stop?

What they did previously was really annoying so I was just venting and also, they're bound to find something else to whine about. Anyway, why does it matter?
    Argh. Dang it. I forgot it will be farming and werewolves next.
    Rebbilina wrote: »
    Yikes

I also think it's annoying, but how is this thread better?

I only made this thread to express my annoyance and glee, I wasn't actually expecting people to take it so seriously. This isn't necessarily making a point, this is just me venting my thoughts, lol.
  • Anfernee93PAnfernee93P Posts: 42 Member
    edited October 2019
    Sloppy bush clipping on the right side. So lazy.
    https://imgur.com/a/dSld1uC#ylRApLv
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I find it interesting that simmers make a whole thread about other people commenting their expectations on a future pack. What is so disturbing about that? I think being busy with others opinions, wishes or desires is more disturbing on itself. I think you would do yourself a bigger favor if you also just focus on what you like to see in the future and go with that. Creates a lot more happy environment. So, what would you like to see in a future EP? Everyone has their likes/dislikes.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Farming_University. Werewolf-University. :p
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey, I'm going to be locking this topic here as this is not a constructive conversation and I don't think it can lead into one.
    Everyone has their own opinions and packs they want to see coming, so let's be respectful to each other both by respecting preferences and by not posting off topic comments in other members' discussions.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top