Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University

So we are getting University and those people who comment at every single pack release with "University" CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE because it's ACTUALLY University! HA!
Seriously. You don't have to get the packs you don't like. You don't have to get Sims 4 either. Stop commenting "University" on every single pack release that isn't University. It's very annoying and nobody likes you for doing it.

Comments

• Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Feel better now? They will stop commenting anyway as Uni comes out now...
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    hermionia wrote: »
    CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE because it's ACTUALLY University! HA!
    Stop commenting "University" on every single pack release that isn't University.

Well, if they can't do it anymore, then what's the point of this thread asking them to stop?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Same could be said for “Farming” and “Better Schools”
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I wonder what will the next most demanded EP will be. We pretty much got all the traditional packs after university releases.

Probably farming or a hobbies pack.

The most demanded feature will still be cars 😑
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Uni livestream is tomorrow at 8 PDT? I’ll give the “Werewolves” crowd until 8:45.
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    OMG MAXIS WHERE'S UNIVERSITY, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:p
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Uni livestream is tomorrow at 8 PDT? I’ll give the “Werewolves” crowd until 8:45.

*sets alarm* I'll be ready! :D
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

Whoops, *hides WEREWOLVES banner*, didn't get the memo yet :P
  • Options
    RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    edited October 2019
    Yikes

I also think it's annoying, but how is this thread better?
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    Rebbilina wrote: »
    Yikes

I also think it's annoying, but how is this thread better?

This.
    HSau :)
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    This thread isn't wrong though... Realm of Magic was hard to enjoy because of the people screeching for University.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    It will be Werewolves vs. Farming after this... and hey, maybe they'll give us both in one? (Cue complaints about both then being half-baked.)
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited October 2019
    This thread isn't wrong though... Realm of Magic was hard to enjoy because of the people screeching for University.

The same way people were "screeching" for occult gameplay right before that I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

in the end, no one is really doing any better or worse than anyone else. Everybody's loud and annoying, not just the University crowd in particular.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I don't know, the loud people seem to get the packs made. I'm not that loud but I guess I should start yelling, "Safari!" "Mediterranean!" "Some kind of surprise!"
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    So we are getting University and those people who comment at every single pack release with "University" CAN'T DO THAT ANYMORE because it's ACTUALLY University! HA!
    Seriously. You don't have to get the packs you don't like. You don't have to get Sims 4 either. Stop commenting "University" on every single pack release that isn't University. It's very annoying and nobody likes you for doing it.

agree
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member

I miss the private school master coming over for an inspection
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member

I would assume Generations/better babies/more family gameplay or farming is what people will be screaming about next, but if there's a Werewolf train I'll be hopping on that one. >.>

I really need a proper werewolf rival for my vampires :c
  • Options
    KerrahSimKerrahSim Posts: 13 New Member
    Farming, Bands, Hobbies, Cars and overall better gameplay would be next, I guess. Hahaha
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Wait, is there an actual livestream tomorrow? I thought there was just going to be a YouTube video released tomorrow morning.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Pipersfun2 wrote: »

I miss the private school master coming over for an inspection

Yea! That was pretty cool! I liked that too.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Whoop woop! I'mma go shut mah rant down because there won't be any more LEAKS! Actually I'm not, because I'm lazy, but I won't stop anybody else.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Wait, is there an actual livestream tomorrow? I thought there was just going to be a YouTube video released tomorrow morning.

I don’t think it’s a livestream. The trailer drops on YouTube tomorrow at 8 a.m. PDT
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Did I miss the announcement that it was atually Unitversity? I knew there was a leak way back, but I've seen nothing of an announcement?
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    KerrahSim wrote: »
    Farming, Bands, Hobbies, Cars and overall better gameplay would be next, I guess. Hahaha
    Don't forget Generations and a true dating pack not just party content with no game play.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top