Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Richieotto's Bachelorette Challenge (An attempt)

I'm really excited to begin an attempt at a Sims 4 Challenge! I may be going out of my depth with this, and I'm not going to lie, I've tried to play it out privately on my own with pretty poor results but I'm going to learn from that and try and document my next OFFICIAL attempt!

The Bachelorette (for those who live under a rock) is a reality TV show where one women is presented with a number of male suitors who compete to become her husband. It's a pretty interesting take on finding love - but I think it'll be fun to play it out within the Sims 4 world.

SO!

Who is our Bachelorette?

Let me introduce you...
AxWOMNp.png
Emily Langston
28 years old
Taurus
ENFJ

For anyone wondering, I do use mods within the game, but as of yet I've steered clear of all CC for the CAS part of the game. I have mixed opinions on the CC I've seen - some looks good some looks tacky so for now I just want to enjoy the Sims that you can create using the actual game. And I reckon they are quite capable of looking 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fine without CC :) Maybe one day....

ANYWAY!

I've created an intro sequence for the series but I think most of this will be posted on here with screenshots etc. I may film whilst I play and make some recap-style, shorter vids but I don't want to create 40+ minute episodes. I just don't have that in me!

Yes, yes I know - I give my Sims really big eyes. I grew up on Disney and it just looks better to me! Let me know if you have an early favourite! I'm currently putting together the screenshots from the first night so it may be up today/tomorrow.

Peace and Love

Richieotto

Comments

• RichieottoRichieotto Posts: 31 Member
    edited October 2019
    edited October 2019
    Contestant Summaries:

Will continue to update these as I go.
    Will focus on those that feature heavily in Episode 1 first.

oTfvCdt.png
    Tristen Farley's Traits:
    • Self-assured
    • Glutton
    • Hates Children (randomised)
    Profession: Firefighter

5rYZkfw.png
    Martin Moss's Traits
    • Kleptomaniac
    • Loner
    • Ambitious (randomised)
    Profession: Doctor

62cfSUu.png
    Abel Rutherford's Traits
    • Insider
    • Erratic
    • Child of the Islands (randomised)
    Profession: Night Club Owner

e0oU330.png
    Benjamin Well's Traits
    • Bro
    • Active
    • Good (randomised)
    Profession: Personal Trainer
    Post edited by Richieotto on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @Richieotto - Will watch your prologue tomorrow. Some of those contestants look like fun characters!
    @SoulGal7 Hey! Thanks for stopping by and your kind words :) Some of them have definitely been fun so far XD
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @Richieotto - What a hilarious start to this contest. Very creative! But, seriously, poor Emily, and the rest of those contestants. At least it didn't rain! lol