Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can you change sims from the gallery to occult sims?

So I have sims I have saved in my gallery and I would like to be occult sims but I am not sure if you can do that. Do you have to make them occult sims from the start when you create a sim if you want them to be occult sims.

Comments

• Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    You can’t make sims into aliens or turn aliens into anything else. But you’re free to turn sims into vampires, mermaids, or spellcasters the usual ways.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    It's possible to make an NPC sim an occult without playing it, but it requires cheats and knowing the Sim ID or MCCC (which is easier)
    Gallery Sims will need to be installed in a house to be official NPC's (I think - at least they can't say in the gallery) but you can then save them back to your library.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Actually, if you don't mind cheats you can easily turn any sim into any occult type, including aliens. First, the MCCC mod has an option to easily turn any sim into any occult type except for a spell caster. With cheats, you can also easily turn any living sim into a ghost without going through the whole death and dying part.

If your interested in more information about those cheats, they can be found in the spoiler.
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultAlien
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultMermaid

• Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Thank you @LaBlue0314 I've been wondering how to do this for a while now!